weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi claims Travis gave her his passwords/PIN numbers to several sites. What does "she hacked into" whatever mean? i.e. Does this take some smarts or specialized knowledge within her reach? I certainly couldn't hack into anything.

I have pointed out here before, depending on the person it may be surprisingly easy to hack into their email/bank accounts. Most people could be broken into by going down this short list:

Birthday-their own, children's, gran children's
Pets names
Favorite sports teams
Where they went to college/college mascot
Boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse names and birthdays.

She's not speaking Sunday......she's exhausted and bowed out. So I was told.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which means she's spending Sunday with the DT before getting back on the stand Monday.

Either that or too many attendees cancelled...maybe both.

I'm still trying to understand why Juror # 5 has chosen to return to the courtroom to observe the trial vs watching live feed in the comfort of her home.

She's asked for the respect of privacy for she & her family (which she certainly deserves) so why would she subject herself to the attention and scrutiny of the media?

:spring:

And the other fun fact is that JA's hard drive was found broken when it was seized.

Ya think there's something on there she didn't want discovered?

am i wrong or is JM calling TWO computer guys in rebuttal? i know he"ll establish there was no *advertiser censored* on TA's computer. just wondering if there's more.

did the state ever get hold of JA's hard drive? do we know for sure there was no way to recover any info from it?

I see a Perry Mason moment in our future when that computer forensics guy takes the stand....:crystalball::crystalball::crystalball:

Ding ding ding!!!!! Oh please let it be so.......:please:

She's not speaking Sunday......she's exhausted and bowed out. So I was told.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the second version today. I wish I knew - is it outraged participants or illness?

:tyou: Thanks a bunch, Truth Detector! I'm thrilled & honored to be here!!! :great:

Quick question: How do I change the field that currently says "Registered User" under my user name? (Love that you are "Jo De-edified" :floorlaugh:)

In the upper right of the page,
click your user name where it says, "Welcome, Little Mel in ATL:and open in a new tab or window.

On your Profile page, near the mid-upper right, click on "Customize Profile".

Then, near the top of the column on the left, click "Edit Your Details".

"Custom User Title" is the third section down in the middle.

You should see it there.

If not, PM me.​

I'm still trying to understand why Juror # 5 has chosen to return to the courtroom to observe the trial vs watching live feed in the comfort of her home.

She's asked for the respect of privacy for she & her family (which she certainly deserves) so why would she subject herself to the attention and scrutiny of the media?

:spring:

i'm probably way off but here's what i think could be going on: she came back to show she's holding her head up despite her dismissal, give her silent support to the jury, and freak JA the F out.

having accomplished those goals, she won't come back.

i really hope i'm right because if this woman is truly a 'guilt' juror, the LAST thing she should want is to cause any problems the defense can latch onto, or even jeopardize the entire trial. so i hope she stays home and keeps her mouth shut until the circus is over.

I totally agree. I hadn't really thought about it all that much, but since reading some of the entries I've found online after the release of the 600 pages, I'm completely convinced that's exactly what she did. She already has what's been called hypergraphia, so it would be an easy task for her to completely make up a new journal in a relatively short period of time. She would have the original journal at her side to re-create actual events with specific dates, but adding a bunch of new entries to cover her story. However, the only quibble I have is that IF she re-wrote it, why not incorporate the phony battering stories. Maybe I'm missing something obvious here...

BBM

Since she had the perfect alibi, she would not need a defense strategy. I was never there and I even have the gas receipts to prove it!

She only started to have concerns about being a suspect when everyone was bringing her name up. I'm not sure if she heard about this in jail or if it was something that the DT cooked up on their own after reviewing her case and the evidence.

That's the second version today. I wish I knew - is it outraged participants or illness?

Either way the story is the same.
Exhaustion=doesn't want to face outraged participants.

I am not friends with him, but from reading his blogs to seeing him post here on WS, I can assure you that he is very approachable... really nice guy.

I think he is pretty nice looking too :eek:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ETA - I think the OPs image was large so I removed it, respectfully.

I don't know who this woman is but I swear she shares a shirt with Arias... am I just going mad? :moo:

jodi_arias_030613.jpg

And video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPOigwYBnZY

Yes, you ARE an eagle-eye!

JA's defense team and family supply her clothes every day, so that woman could've easily loaned out her blouse for the day. I haven't watched every single day, but I don't think that I've seen Jodi wear the same thing twice and they couldn't be buying stuff for her to wear just once.

Jodi claims Travis gave her his passwords/PIN numbers to several sites. What does "she hacked into" whatever mean? i.e. Does this take some smarts or specialized knowledge within her reach? I certainly couldn't hack into anything.

Since JA and TA exchanged passwords..it would be interesting to know how many times TA used JA's password vs how many times JA used TAs password... I would guess that Travis never signed on to any of JAs accounts.

Are juror 5's notes still available to the other jurors to review? Or are they thrown out along with her?

Juror notes are only viewed by the juror who wrote them; juror5s notes would not be shared with anyone.

During trials, each juror has the opportunity, while in the courtroom, to create private jottings of goings on, thoughts, observations, doodles, grocery lists, etc.

Potentially, juror notes are reference tools which may enhance deliberation. Jurors' notes are viewed only by the juror writing them.

am i wrong or is JM calling TWO computer guys in rebuttal? i know he"ll establish there was no *advertiser censored* on TA's computer. just wondering if there's more.

did the state ever get hold of JA's hard drive? do we know for sure there was no way to recover any info from it?

Well, that would be rare indeed, unless it was truly initialized (entirely overwritten) and obliterated.

Maybe someone with experience can answer this for me.

1) First date - everything is wonderful
2) Battered woman is isolated and abused

Here's what I don't get. Somewhere between #1 and #3, BEFORE this person is a victim, why not leave? I agree by the time they get to the very end, they are too involved and enmeshed to have the will to leave. But SOMEWHERE between there, when they notice things aren't going good, why not leave THEN?
In other words - where is the point of no return? Why not leave at the first hint of trouble?

Reader's Digest version...

Abused as children, it can become the definition of your relationships. You seemingly weren't loved as a child, and told you were worthless, and beaten down until you begin to believe that you're worthless, not smart, not pretty, not wanted, not worthy of being loved.

"Normal" relationships then become nearly impossible to find and sustain. You look for the abnormal, the abusive, the dramatic, simply because that's what you're used to. After all, that's how mom and/or dad treated you, so that becomes the bar for normal. You stay long after you should have been gone because you don't know any different.

For many, their "normal" ends up getting them killed in the end.

This obviously isn't true for everyone, and some do manage to get out, and some do manage to get healthy, as evidenced by the powerful voices on this very forum. Some struggle with it their entire lives...and then recreate it in their own children, thereby perpetuating the cycle of abuse.

When Travis found Jodi had entered his personal accounts, did he change the passwords? IMO, he did, but kept the list on his computer where Jodi accessed it June 4. that's one of the reasons she went there to confront him face to face. Jodi couldn't keep tyabs on him anymore.

I see a Perry Mason moment in our future when that computer forensics guy takes the stand....:crystalball::crystalball::crystalball:

Oh and again....remember there is always a drop of truth JAs stories....remember the cd-roms she says TA threw at the wall? Wonder what the whole stroy (truth) is behind that little tidbit she brought up....she made a *huge* deal saying her Cd burner (on her computer) was broken.....or malfunctioning....

Hmmmmm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member