weekend break: discuss the latest here #123

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What right as a prisoner does she have to have a cell phone? No way.

Well, JA's been busted for possession of contraband on multiple occasions since her incarceration.

Someone posted a list earlier in the week.

IIRC, it included unauthorized pairs of pens taped under bunk, another pair of pens in shampoo, anti-fungal cream and a couple of others, mostly in pairs.

I also find it odd that she left her journals in the safe.....didn't she say that she always takes them with her? so why weren't they packed up in that rental car for wherever she was planning on going....because she WANTED them found..

or maybe she had made a cd of the phone sex and gave it to TA to listen to on his computer....he gets mad and throws it, she then pulls out the gun.....upstairs they go for the shower photos???

Re watching the Flores tapes on HLN and Jodi tells him one of her cameras is in her Storage Unit. Was that storage unit searched?

I wonder if JA or Travis used P2P back then in 2007/2008. (what was the big one back then, KaZaa or Limewire???) Maybe she tried to download a KSL and was in waaay over her ugly head when she tried to install it and infected Travis' computer. (remember something about a virus on his computer)

Or she got a nasty virus and messed her HDD up.

I cannot wait for the Computer Forensics on this. Even if she tried to rewrite her HDD, that's not enough. Even Disc Killer isn't enough to hide your tracks in the forensic world.

But yeah, I agree, she typed in 'Naps' or something to that effect and she was in. :furious:

Limewire...iirc. kazaa too, but limewire was brilliant...and scary...and traceable :what:

It's not very often I get to watch the trial (more often than not I have to listen while I work :fence: ) but I did get to see some of the trial from yesterday and made a few observations of ALV's physical appearance yesterday.

D279utc.png

pGij1Tp.png

abTF2Yn.png

Mark my words: her non-verbals are NOT getting past the jury. They're seeing this unprofessionalism and disrespect (IMO) and I do think it will reflect how they feel about her "testimony".

I mostly listen while I work too. During the cross, especially at he beginning, I was feeling a bit confused and awkward. I thought Juan was going into the weeds a little.

Then I watched the YouTube last night and I was shocked by how clearly ALV's body language was so much smirkier than even JA in her sparring mood. Good grief!

Your screen caps and captions are great.

Something about her being there doesn't feel right to me. I can't quite put my finger on it but it makes me nervous.

Hopefully I'm wrong and she's there to support Travis's family.

why is she sitting on JA side of court room?

IIRC, JW put her phone down in front of JA as she is about to cross ALV and JA thanks her. Someone posted the video, I think it was yesterday (?). I was surprised it was not brought to the attention of the court.

Maybe, Detective Brown needs to take a look at JW's phone.

How ironic that Travis supposedly thought that "Hinckley" or "Regan" would be good names for girls, two names that may bring to mind an insane shooting.

I think her diary is for, in part, for show. It's as if she's always asking herself, "What if someone sees this?"

For what other reason would anyone lie to her diary?

I remember reading that too.

i'd like to know how the hard drive on the accused's computer can be kept from the state??!! that's why it stuck in my mind---i thought that just couldn't be right.

probably there are entries somewhere that say 'i killed travis'. something's up, that's for sure.

ITA! IMO, there should be a security guard sitting either beside her monitoring her especially given her history of disciplinary actions. The security guard could be dressed in "street" clothes so that Jodi couldn't have grounds for an appeal for the guard sitting influencing the jury.

It's obvious that her defense team isn't capable of monitoring her behavior in the courtroom.

I've studied the lingo and am preparing the lexicon for those who don't speak 'Jodese'.

Some excerpts:

• "Fog" = Convenient and selective amnesia
  • "The gun went off" (all by itself) = I shot Travis
  • "Travis died" (all by himself) = I murdered Travis
  • "It" (Gramps' stolen .45) = The gun I used to shoot Travis
  • "De-edify" = Comes after Ce-edify and before Ee-edify
  • "Contemporaneous with" = $20 phrase I use to impress the GED-challenged
  • "That chaotic pattern that paper falls" = Please believe this pedophile crap
  • "Special mouth hugs" and "Generous facials" = Just what you think it means
  • "Spun me around" = Open for business
Excellent. I don't remember her saying Travis died, though. She likes to say he "passed" on to that "better place" where she knows he's "doing just fine." :eek:

i'd like to know how the hard drive on the accused's computer can be kept from the state??!! that's why it stuck in my mind---i thought that just couldn't be right.

probably there are entries somewhere that say 'i killed travis'. something's up, that's for sure.

That's what stuck out to me too. Maybe there was simply nothing probative there, who knows?

why is she sitting on JA side of court room?

All spectators have to sit on that side of the gallery.

The other side is reserved for Travis' family, friends and media.

watching flores again reminded me of a question i had.

they arrested her when they saw her in the rented car, right? they were afraid she was going to run.

is there ANYWHERE in the interrogation tapes where they talk about that? does he ask her what she was doing?

I also find it odd that she left her journals in the safe.....didn't she say that she always takes them with her? so why weren't they packed up in that rental car for wherever she was planning on going....because she WANTED them found..

Great sleuthing!! :great:

i'm probably way off but here's what i think could be going on: she came back to show she's holding her head up despite her dismissal, give her silent support to the jury, and freak JA the F out.

having accomplished those goals, she won't come back.

i really hope i'm right because if this woman is truly a 'guilt' juror, the LAST thing she should want is to cause any problems the defense can latch onto, or even jeopardize the entire trial. so i hope she stays home and keeps her mouth shut until the circus is over.

Thx for your comment kscornfed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member