weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's eating ice cream???? I found the most ah-mazing ice cream at my local grocery store.

Bourbon Vanilla Bean made by Silver Moon
Tennessee Bourbon and Real Vanilla Beans

Love!!!!!

I doubt it.She can ask for a bucket of ice cream for her last meal though. See, see death row has its advantages! :what:

Imagine sitting in a crummy cell in the blistering Arizona heat.Now we get to eat ice cream in the comfort our homes or have an ice cream cone while taking a walk in the park. I get a real kick out of everything she is going to miss. And she deserves it all and then some.

I'd like to send the murderer a couple of big ol' 8X10 glossies of ~ Cinnabons, an ice cream cone, and those Strawberry Lattes she's so fond of.:fence: ...:rocker:

Is this verified ? Somehow I just can't see it. If it is true, why ?

I am guessing they have granted him the first interview. I don't know if it is legal to post from the official "State V. JA on FB page, but the details are all there from the moderators.

Jamocha almond fudge?

My sister worked at B &R her whole high school years...I know ALL the flavors. :what:

Yes! Jamoca Almond Fudge and the plain Jamoca. I eat them during trial, while watching JM on YouTube, while reading posts on here. I need coffee ice cream to maintain my battered sanity (thanks to ALV for that). :what:

Who's eating ice cream???? I found the most ah-mazing ice cream at my local grocery store.

Love!!!!!

I went to the hotel store and got some Haagen Daas Butter pecan.

I am guessing they have granted him the first interview. I don't know if it is legal to post from the official "State V. JA on FB page, but the details are all there from the moderators.

Wow ! Going on over to read.

There's just no way that camera went through a wash cycle unknown to her as it would have been banging around in the washer making a lot of noise. And remember, there wasn't much in that wash load in the first place... just his t-shirt, shorts, underwear and socks along with the camera. There's no way she would have not noticed the camera being in there for that reason as well. JM even mentioned during his cross of her that it wasn't a full load of wash, the blood expert showed all the pieced of clothing in that load of wash, and there's just no way she wouldn't have known the camera was in there. The camera went into the washer on purpose.

In the theory that she accidentally put it in the washer it would have been caught up in a bundle of laundry. I highly doubt he sat around waiting for the laundry to fill up and start the act wash cycle. The laudry was on her way out. She tossed it in and that was the end of that. She got out. :/

I did not catch the feedback here.

But RE round 1 of JM vs ALV, is there a consensus here that JM won, maybe big?

I am not so sure. I thought what he harped on were not so great points

So she has her degree, not the higher one, but it does entitle her to do what she does.

And the title of a book, talk or seminar cannot convey the entirety of its contents.

Now I know he was maybe trying to rile her up for later. And she knows this too, and maybe why she wanted to let him know that she knows. But still he harped on points that did not seem all that to me.

And getting her riled up when she had 4 days or so to recover again maybe not all that.

Now at 9 AM getting her riled up for a whole day of cross, that could be frightening. But the points he picked to me were not the best to confront her with logically. MOO

I am not a smart prosecutor, just a lowly court observer, but I think he knew he had very little time and he primarily wanted to rattle her cage. And while she was going to have a couple of days to recoup, she's got to have a seed of growing fear for what's to come. That works on the psyche.

And going after her Snow White seminar was huge I thought, because it clearly establishes immediately out of the gate that he intends to prove that Jodi's experiences and description as a victim of domestic abuse is just as much a fairytale as if AL was indeed claiming that Snow White was an abused woman.

I get the vapors just thinking about the testimony to come this week.

*fan* *fan* *fan*

Dr phil is paying for the Arias accommodations, food, travel, etc. Am I late to this party? That's what happens when I leave for 12 hours!!!!
And Katie had to ask members here for sadly needed donations for the real victim's family. I find that very sad.

Love!!!!!

I fear that most of us, at this very moment, are committing the worst crime known...Getting High On our Own Supply.

I did not catch the feedback here.

But RE round 1 of JM vs ALV, is there a consensus here that JM won, maybe big?

I am not so sure. I thought what he harped on were not so great points

So she has her degree, not the higher one, but it does entitle her to do what she does.

And the title of a book, talk or seminar cannot convey the entirety of its contents.

Now I know he was maybe trying to rile her up for later. And she knows this too, and maybe why she wanted to let him know that she knows. But still he harped on points that did not seem all that to me.

And getting her riled up when she had 4 days or so to recover again maybe not all that.

Now at 9 AM getting her riled up for a whole day of cross, that could be frightening. But the points he picked to me were not the best to confront her with logically. MOO

Round 1 to Juan.

Jurors are home for the weekend and they're not thinking about ALv expert testimony (and I'm being very generous calling it testimony, more like reciting from Jodi's journal) they're thinking that she goes around the country presenting "is snow white a battered woman?" NOT GOOD.

Did you see Wilmott's face? She did everything in her legalese power to keep Juan from talking about ALv & her Snow White fairytale. You think she would have done that if it helped Jodi's case. She looked really worried.

Juan got what he wanted.

Today, 12:06 AM

This is just my opinion, but I believe AL was hired to coach Jodi to defend herself against men. She was also taught about Snow White being abused. That picture was put out long before we knew that AL used that in her lectures. I mean there is not much this woman could do but go buy the things she read. Her and Jodi were mirror images of each other on the stand, almost word for word, how they spoke to Juan and anything else in between.
________

This is the post from previous thread I bring forward that deserves a response.

Someone on here said that JA drew a picture of Snow White with a black eye. Is this true? I didn't follow this case from beginning to end but wouldn't that be something? JA may have thought in her mind that Snow White would come to her rescue.

Yes, I was looking at intensely and noticed that the mouth is smiling. It is up on th state vs. Jodi facebook. I don't post there. I can't imagine why you would teach this theory to anyone.

Dr. Phil is a low down scoundrel, if this is true.

Night everyone. Sleep tight.

Yes! Jamoca Almond Fudge and the plain Jamoca. I eat them during trial, while watching JM on YouTube, while reading posts on here. I need coffee ice cream to maintain my battered sanity (thanks to ALV for that). :what:

"Battered sanity." Perfect. :banghead:

I am not a smart prosecutor, just a lowly court observer, but I think he knew he had very little time and he primarily wanted to rattle her cage. And while she was going to have a couple of days to recoup, she's got to have a seed of growing fear for what's to come. That works on the psyche.

And going after her Snow White seminar was huge I thought, because it clearly establishes immediately out of the gate that he intends to prove that Jodi's experiences and description as a victim of domestic abuse is just as much a fairytale as if AL was indeed claiming that Snow White was an abused woman.

I get the vapors just thinking about the testimony to come this week.

*fan* *fan* *fan*

I blocked out 3 full days to be there :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members