weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really hope it's not true that normal people don't know how to open the hood of a car.

no no , i just have been more specific LOL I can open it, change oil, put oil in.. check fluids.. (hood did hit me in the head once that hurt, the stick thing was not in right)

I mean figure out a car so well you know how to smuggle things in the secret compartments and not start some kind of fire!

Didn't she say during her testiphony that SHE put the bulk of the money down for the house or that SHE put money down for the house...grrr now I have to find it. I know I heard her say she helped pay for the purchase of house..omg it's gonna eat at me til I find that day of testiphony...maybe I heard wrong but I could almost swear she said something to putting money into that purchase...

But-would you believe her?

Reverse the roles - Travis fits in as abused and JA the abuser. He tried to leave several times. When she knew her sex could not keep him she killed him. She decided when things were OVER. Not him, she saw to that.

And he had some codependency issues like victims of DV do...the fact that he was having sex with so soon after he tried so hard to make her GO AWAY the end of May tells me that.

(((Travis))). I know you're up there and wanted you to know that my golden retriever Bunny said she'll play ball with you until Napolean arrives.

IIRC, her Mom had rented her a car the day she was arrested. I think JA was going to make a break for it and the police arrested her.
This is why I feel no pity for her mom. The interview where she says they have NEvER been closer than since his death speaks volumes. Her mother is naive and slow, IMO. No Rocket Science here. Jodi was nice because she is in trouble. If she walks - she wouldn't give her mom the time of day. She is using her. I just get sick to my stomach when people are that gullible.

i really hope it's not true that normal people don't know how to open the hood of a car.

I am guilty. On the newer cars the hood latch is harder to get to to prevent people from stealing the battery etc. I could not get my daughter's hood up so I got out the manual to figure out what in blue blazes was going on. Still could not get it. So if there is no washer fluid in it, I am not responsible for my ineptitude ness.

I think ALV has it all wrong.. JA's mother is snow white and JA is the wicked witch as a response to it. JA is NO snow white. She see's her mother as weak and un-evolved, this is what she hates about her. JA has taken on a more powerful female role than her mother. JA doesn't eat poison apples, she serves them up!
YES !!!! Exactly what I think!!! She despises her mother for her weakness.

I wonder if she was disinvited, or she mutually agreed with the group this is clearly a bad time for her to speak. They might still have wanted her, but don't want the attention right now.

Like many things, this too shall pass, and although I think they might have a few cancelled conferences in her immediate future, my guess is the dust will settle and she'll be back to pretty much normal.

I agree, people have short attention spans, she'll pick up where she left off in a couple months. As far as the conference this weekend, several posters (for what that is worth) indicated that the organizers were not comfortable with her presence.

I don't think JA ever intended to take the camera with her. I think she believed that the photo deletion and washing machine would remove all the photo evidence.

IMO, everything she took away and dumped/burned/disappeared was something that she took with her - the gun and the knife and her bloody clothes. And that's also why I think the "rope" never existed. If it was rope Travis bought, she would have left it there.

Reverse the roles - Travis fits in as abused and JA the abuser. He tried to leave several times. When she knew her sex could not keep him she killed him. She decided when things were OVER. Not him, she saw to that.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear ALV say zip about Jodi's move to Mesa. No quoting Travis urging her to move. Ditto after she left urging her to move back. Nada.

Screw Dr. Phil, he is nothing but an exploitative shill! That is all...carry on.

Here's the thing about ALV- how can she sit there on the stand and claim Travis was the abuser and Jodi not?

She did not even meet Travis. I can't wait until Juan sinks his teeth into her.

This is why I feel no pity for her mom. The interview where she says they have NEvER been closer than since his death speaks volumes. Her mother is naive and slow, IMO. No Rocket Science here. Jodi was nice because she is in trouble. If she walks - she wouldn't give her mom the time of day. She is using her. I just get sick to my stomach when people are that gullible.

Well if she is naiive and slow and gullible.....sounds like someone that needs some empathy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

That's alway been my impression too. The days he was in the courtroom his body language was quite different than Sandy's and I noticed him watching Jodi often.

This girl will not pull the wool over Dr Phil's eyes. He may be trying to form a relationship with her parents so that he might get to interview Jodi. I don't think it is such a bad thing to have Dr. Phil, Dr Drew do an interview with her, even if it was in private. (he may also want to help them understand their daughter)

I'd love to know what they think. But I feel confident they don't think she is innocent, they might be intrigued by how many screws are loose upstairs.

There is definitely a morbid curiosity to want to talk to someone like that.. I even have it. (albeit I want security nearby)

that and enabling destructive behaviors.

I remember someone here mentioned that they had read (where I don't know, wish I could find it) a snippet from ALV, maybe a website entry or her web CV, that she 'created the defense' for JA.... anyone else remember that?
I thought the word 'create' was a red flag but didn't have an opportunity at the time to research it. OP please help :)

It was quoted as being on her resume, but I have not seen that personally. Anyone have a link to her resume?

There might even be a way to work this into her teachings. The Teacher becomes the abused by simply standing up for an abused woman. When nobody else believed her or would help her, I did.

I'm sure her fan base over decades is large enough they should be coming to her aide? I have not seen them post anywhere, but I was not really looking.

This will turn into some kind of teaching moment. Still the burning question to me is if ALV truly believes that Travis Alexander beat the living crap out of Jodi Arias several times and almost killed her 3 times.

Almost kill is a big thing to say.. You can hit, you can shove. To almost kill says to me 911 would have to be involved along with a few weeks in ICU. Which didn't happen. And if she was laying on the floor of his bedroom almost dead from almost being killed, why didn't anyone notice her? (basically IN a frat house environment)

I've no doubt she will spin this into her being made a martyr in the name of DV victims everywhere.

I wonder if ALV knew what she was getting into when she first agreed to be an expert for the defense. She sure does know. Remember when she said, "I hope I have a practice to go back to when I'm done."

While I think we can all agree she probably agreed to it for the money, if she was so passionate about domestic violence and its' victims, why in the world would you throw your whole career out the door to do it?

I think there are enough women out there like her----who hate men no matter what----that she'll be ok.

If any defense needs a DV expert even when there's no DV, alyce is the ticket.

She can be like that neurologist who used to testify in every case that there was no such thing as shaken baby syndrome. He made a career of it.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't hear ALV say zip about Jodi's move to Mesa. No quoting Travis urging her to move. Ditto after she left urging her to move back. Nada.

ALV is so predictable right now (Sorry Ms LaViolette) if she is asked about that her answer will be along the line that in an abusive relationship such as this one, he would beg her to come back and since he has unicorn mind control over her, this is why she would move back.

Don't question the unicorn

I wonder if she was disinvited, or she mutually agreed with the group this is clearly a bad time for her to speak. They might still have wanted her, but don't want the attention right now.

Like many things, this too shall pass, and although I think they might have a few cancelled conferences in her immediate future, my guess is the dust will settle and she'll be back to pretty much normal.

I thought it was posted yesterday that she's actually the president of the group that arranged the presentation. I could be wrong.

I thought it was done IIRC. Something was done....psychological eval maybe instead?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Testing was performed. By Dr. Samuels. And we know how
that went

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads