weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure she will!

If JA gets anything less than the DP then ALV will have trumpets shouting it as a victory for abused women everywhere. ALV will then lecture(profitably) about how she, ALV, fought the good fight and won and about poor JA langushing unjustly in jail.

If JA gets the DP then ALV will loudly call it a blow against the cause of female abused victims. ALV will then lecture(profitably) about how she, ALV, fought the good fight and lost and about poor JA langushing unjustly in jail.

This trial, win, loose, or draw is ALV's bra$$ ring and she is grabbing it with both hands.

Very interesting. I never viewed it this way but it makes total sense. No matter
The outcome of JA, a win win situation for ALV. Kind of sickening.

Sure she will!

If JA gets anything less than the DP then ALV will have trumpets shouting it as a victory for abused women everywhere. ALV will then lecture(profitably) about how she, ALV, fought the good fight and won and about poor JA langushing unjustly in jail.

If JA gets the DP then ALV will loudly call it a blow against the cause of female abused victims. ALV will then lecture(profitably) about how she, ALV, fought the good fight and lost and about poor JA langushing unjustly in jail.

This trial, win, loose, or draw is ALV's bra$$ ring and she is grabbing it with both hands.

Ughh! :furious:

Same here Zurich many (((hugs)))

I never thought I'd be supportive for someone so deserving of theDP until now. She'd be more likely to die of old age, but just the fact that she would be isolated can be somewhat comforting.

Ok I'm curious and I've asked this before!
Can inmates at the maricopa jail watch cable tv,news, nancy grace. Fear real? how is she getting the updates besides court. I'm wondering if her jail visits from Donovan,her mom are it? Oh I hope I'm making sense.

I still have to wonder, how can they afford to live away from home for so long? It may not be any of my business, but I'm still curious.

Someone said a few days ago on here that Sandy Arias was staying with Donovan.

I guess it's one of those perspective thingies with Dr Phil. Like not paying for interviews, but paying outrageously for the pictures they show. ~~Or~~ they book the interviews through an agency, paying the agency who in turn pays the client.

It didn't bother him to bring on Lisa Irwin's parents to his show and give them a forum. I didn't bring this information here last night, but did express my disgust with it and I don't consider myself a troll...

I don't know if I was the first one, but I sure did mention it here last night. I read it for the State v. JA FB site which I gave credit. I did not expand other than to say what the headline was.

I am no troll. Isn't this where we share things we have researched on the web?

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. He doesn't care about anything but RATINGS, and what would get better ratings than the Arias family? Not gonna lie. I WOULD WATCH IT.:twocents:

Originally Posted by MeeBee
My favorite part of the day was when he got her to repeat, very loudly, that she couldn't comment on whether Snow White was a battered woman because she knew nothing of the relationship between her and the prince. She is so busted. She didn't even know Travis and is only relying on Jodi's word that he was awful, yet everyone else who knew him says he was a wonderful person.

Found the quote I liked from another forum on websleuths; just bringing it here...

Very interesting. I never viewed it this way but it makes total sense. No matter
The outcome of JA, a win win situation for ALV. Kind of sickening.

She will be like that one annoying dinner guest who, one time, years ago, was slightly involved in some dramatic event. Over the years, whenever this event is mentioned in any way, (no matter how vague the reference,) up pops the dreaded guest to repeat their long, ever evolving story about their participation in that event. Unfortunately ALV will be able to charge big bucks for her tale. :sigh:

JA's interests:
Travis, makeup, photography, Travis, myspace, Travis's myspace, Travis, mirrors, stalking, photos of her, movies, Travis's girl friends - past present and future, eligible men, stalking, driving, make up, music, Travis, Travis, LDS, Travis, doggy doors, make up, Travis, Travis, stalking, Travis.

you forgot Anal sex, though.

This post is the best argument I've heard for an accomplice. Just add "ran the dishwasher, locked up the dog, wiped down the bannister, cleaned the floor with the new cleaner, etc.

And all with a severely injured finger...she's a big baby when it comes to her own pain, remember she couldn't kill herself because the little cut she made on her wrist "hurt too much."

She didn't lock up the dog, she put up a fence to the stairs, and we don't know she ran the dishwasher or used the floor cleaner. There's nothing that happened there that required a second person.

IIRC, her Mom had rented her a car the day she was arrested. I think JA was going to make a break for it and the police arrested her.

That's so awesome because mom said in the interview that she didn't know Jodi was leaving that day. What's also interesting, Jodi told them she might go down to see friends--the same dang on friends she just saw on the murder trip. :what:

This is kinda OT but it mentions PTSD and how it is never a defense or an excuse

Marine Absolutely Loses It During Road Rage Incident Caught on Tape: ‘Get the ****** Out of Your Truck!’

Once officials learned of the road rage incident, the Marine responsible was detained and cited for communicating a threat. He is reportedly a Purple Heart recipient and may be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), according to his friends who are defending him on the web.

Psychologist Dr. Michael Mantell told the station that he may have what is called “intermittent explosive disorder

“PTSD is never a defense or an excuse,” Mantell explained. “It may be an explanation.”

More in link including the video: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/03/marine-absolutely-loses-it-during-road-rage-incident-caught-on-tape-get-the-fk-out-of-your-truck/

Scary dude is SCARY!!! The outcome would have been totally different if another hot-head was behind the wheel of that truck...

I don't know if I was the first one, but I sure did mention it here last night. I read it for the State v. JA FB site which I gave credit. I did not expand other than to say what the headline was.

That being said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit. He doesn't care about anything but RATINGS, and what would get better ratings than the Arias family? Not gonna lie. I WOULD WATCH IT.:twocents:

I won't ever watch anything that Dr. Phil has on his show.

I really dislike Dr. Phil, but curiosity would probably get the best of me and I too would most likely watch it :twocents:

I am a little slow on the uptake here, I know, admittedly...I am working my way through the testimony...am on day 23 of cross, trying to catch up... My Gosh! I cannot believe how indignant JA is, OMG I seriously want to reach through the screen and knock her upside the head with all the word games she is playing with the prosecutor!!!! She is over-the-top indignant and cocky...and confident. I cannot believe the judge permits this to go on, and on, and on; how is this even possible in a court of law? To indulge in a mentally ill person to spend days on tax payers dollars? Wow. I must be naive. I will say that if I were I juror, then I would be rip roaring pissed at all the time she took of MY LIFE to sit around and be subjected to her manipulations...IMO, her demeanor added days upon days of unnecessary testimony. ARgggggggh!

ITA the phone sex was JA's idea. Notice JA didn't record the beginning of the call, when she could have been telling Travis what to say. The first thing on the sex tape:

JA: Okay, what did you say? I'm sorry.
TA: Want me to talk for a little bit, about happy things, and get normalized for a moment? And then we'll see where it takes us.
JA: (laughs) We'll see where it takes us...

I didn't realize that was at the beginning. Maybe I really was onto something.

This keeps nagging at me....

In the video that's been shown of Travis retelling the event where he was held at gunpoint, and JA is supposedly asleep with her head in his lap, he talked about how he tried to convey emotion with his 'retinas'....
Every time I see that full on face shot of him in the shower, right before she killed him, I remember those words. There is a message in his eyes. No doubt in my mind.

He has a haunting look that really bothers me too.

Good night folks. For some reason I am really tired. Sweet dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB