weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice in one of TA's txt messages from may 08?( which have been released on HLN) He is going on about what a sociopath JA is and how she 's conned him and been like hitler. He says " I have thought about getting a gun and pointing it at my own head" !!!!!!( :-( ) This made me think....If he did not have a gun..then ( ummm true- he could have bought one then in may)But- JA could not have seen one when she was cleaning his closet earlier that year or the end of 07. Lies of the lying Liar JA.

Do you have a link for these? I don't recall seeing the text where he mentions putting a gun to his head. Have they all been released to the public?

I took a bit of a break yesterday so I may have missed some things.... this case is positively draining.

If you look at communities that have a high proportion living in poverty, you'll see that it's really a "Matriarchal System" raising the children. Funny how that never comes up in ALV's condemnation of any one group that "holds the power."

It's all women's studies mumbo jumbo. It's immature at its core, since it is a worldview that blames men/patriarchy for all problems. So, if a woman finds herself being unhappy with the fact that she's not President of the United States--it's automatically going to be the fault of men. NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, EVER.

Guten Morgen Liebchen.

How's that bacon working out? :)

Is it possible that Jodi kicked in the back door before she left to go with her sister the day of break in between two and 3:30 p.m.,or is there *definitely* an another helper in that?

And if so, could it be anybody other than Matt?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Wildaboutrial has started early on his fashion predictions.

@laineymc23 I think Juan will be dark gray with a blue tie. Nurms agreed on the fresh buzz. I expect maximum blingage on Willmott.

I was betting on Juan in a light coloured suit today. Anyone want to play?

@SarcasticSensei @kelownaolde Juan is definitely always focused and rarin' to go. He paces like a fighter in the ring when he arrives.

Oh and Judge Stephens will be in black. :floorlaugh:

:great: "Wildaboutrial" is absolutely hilarious :floorlaugh:

:great: I love reading their tweets :floorlaugh:

Hope we learn which 5 books ALV gave Jodi.

"Sticks and Stones May Break Bones, but Mean Words Will Get You Killed"

"Horrible Name Callers, and the Docile Angels Who Stay With Them"

Others?

How to Cope with a Death Penalty by Xavier Breath
How to Bluff in Court by R U Aliar
Smuggling Creme in Jail by Ivan Itch
I Didn't Do it (Oh Yes You Did) by Ivan Alibi
Surviving Prison 101 by I M Guilty

One thing I forgot to mention last week I found annoying about ALV.. (in addition to alot of other stuff) lol, was how in part of her game i think to appeal to the older people on the jury, she was trying to act all stupid when it came to anything regarding computers. Like "uhh email? instant message? uhhhh not really sure about all that stuff, hahahaha." but she didnt skip a beat when Juan brought up the Snow White thing. She gladly said about it being on you tube. Funny she knows about you tube but plays stupid when it comes to emails? No big deal but just wanted to mention it. lol.

I thought that was very odd also.

Is it possible that Jodi kicked in the back door before she left to go with her sister the day of break in between two and 3:30 p.m.,or is there *definitely* an another helper in that?

And if so, could it be anybody other than Matt?

I'm sure she tried huffing and puffing first, so why not?

Right now ALV is standing in front of a mirror, repeating, "You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!," over and over.

Roflmao! That was great! Hysterical!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no! Not skanky Snow White! You are all bent on de-edifying the poor girl.
:floorlaugh:

I cannot stand that ALV took something innocent as Snow White and used it to further her ridiculous claims. I disliked that in grad school as well. Picking at every little innocent thing.

(I don't know if you are all familiar with Enid Blyton. Used to love her books as a kid. Now apparently they've edited them to be more 'politically correct.'

I pity kids today. What happened to good books, delicious foods of all kind (without worries that everything we put in our mouth is 'dangerous'), fresh air, outdoor adventures? Oh sorry for the OT stuff!)

Anyway, about ALV. She's going down today!

Putting ALV's continuum aside, have you ever read a book called the Continuum Concept by Jean Leidloff? I think you'd really enjoy it Rose.

Has the judge moved court start up to 9:30 the remainder of the trial?

I didn't hear her ask if the jury could start at that time the rest of the trial...I thought it was just for last week, with the Easter holiday?

I would LOVE it if she did!!

I just want to make sure I don't miss the start of court today...

How to Cope with a Death Penalty by Xavier Breath
How to Bluff in Court by R U Aliar
Smuggling Creme in Jail by Ivan Itch
I Didn't Do it (Oh Yes You Did) by Ivan Alibi
Surviving Prison 101 by I M Guilty

haha

Forensics for Dummies
101 places to hide ink pens
1000 Places You Will Never See

Has the judge moved court start up to 9:30 the remainder of the trial?
I didn't hear her ask if the jury could start at that time the rest of the trial...I thought it was just for last week, with the Easter holiday?

I would LOVE it if she did!!

I just want to make sure I don't miss the start of court today...

Not sure about the remainder of the trial, but just always keep in mind that whatever time court is supposed to start, add 45 minutes. :)

Putting ALV's continuum aside, have you ever read a book called the Continuum Concept by Jean Leidloff? I think you'd really enjoy it Rose.

Thanks for the recommendation, kaRN! I just checked on Amazon and it is available on Kindle so I'm going to buy it. :)

Just watched Jodi's parents interviews on HLN. I felt real sympathy for her mother. I know she has not been the ideal person in court the last few months, but that interview was gut wrenching. Then they followed it with all the trash talk Jodi did of her parents on the stand. The depths of evil in this murderer is astounding.

watching testimony on the trial on is.

The dog was the one who bark and let her know that she had snuck out, Woke parents up and catching her when she snuck out of the house. wonder if that is why she supposedly kicked the dog and the dog ran away. If we believe the dog really did run away.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Snow white was a *advertiser censored*?!!!!

In bed with seven men!

:gasp:

Remember: We STILL don't know how old the dwarfs were. I'm hoping ALV clarifies that today for me. I've been concerned about it all weekend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole