weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I forgot to mention last week I found annoying about ALV.. (in addition to alot of other stuff) lol, was how in part of her game i think to appeal to the older people on the jury, she was trying to act all stupid when it came to anything regarding computers. Like "uhh email? instant message? uhhhh not really sure about all that stuff, hahahaha." but she didnt skip a beat when Juan brought up the Snow White thing. She gladly said about it being on you tube. Funny she knows about you tube but plays stupid when it comes to emails? No big deal but just wanted to mention it. lol.

I hadn't thought about it until I read this but you're right. She is used to public speaking and has developed a persona for appearances that is actually quite likable. Until she got into the meat of her testimony we were all posting here that this witness may not be so bad. But now it all just seems cunning and manipulative. Barf.

I'm not much of a Dr. Phil fan but there are a few of his sayings that I refer to all the time because they are just true.
'Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing.' is one of my tenets of life.
JA has lived a life of hiding, secrets and being stealthy. Even from a much younger age. She made sure no one, including her parents, could 'snoop'. That tells us all that she's been doing hinky things for YEARS.
Even when she was no longer living at home, her Mom wasn't allowed to visit because JA didn't want her snooping. What on earth was there to snoop for, JA? What's the big secret (s)?
This pot was due to boil over sooner or later. There are so many things she's done that we will never know. Her family is lucky they weren't massacred. Poor TA took it for many others before him. God Bless him.

I can't stand Dr. Phil, but I do use the, "How's that working for you?," line all the time. Lol.

Hello all!

I felt sick for several hours today after seeing one of Travis' neck wound (it was gaping open) for the first time. I really felt like I was going to faint or something.I'd sooner believe that the sun is cold than Arias' claims of self-defense or even that it was a crime of passion.

I'm in a 'JM will hammer all of your Defense people down completely' mood. I want to see ALV gasp and shake like a fish just out of water.

One popped up when I was searching for Travis...It looked different . When I looked into it turns out it was actually Ron Goldman.!! While Travis ' was awful this one was way worse. It made me queasy and I thought I was tough.
The pic of Ron was VERY RED. Don't go back and look, but somehow it was on the first page of s Google image search for Travis - weird.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Juan is going to light Ms.1970's ,transactional analysis garbage on fire today. we all know he has way more up his sleeve than Snow White.

it's going to be hot in that courtroom today...wonder if someone is going to be too ill to testify again...I hope not.

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'All !

:great: Finally Monday ... I cannot wait to see Mr. Martinez "in action" today !

:great::great::great::great:

Juan is going to light Ms.1970's ,transactional analysis garbage on fire today. we all know he has way more up his sleeve than Snow White.

it's going to be hot in that courtroom today...wonder if someone is going to be too ill to testify again...I hope not.

Right now ALV is standing in front of a mirror, repeating, "You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!," over and over.

I'm confused...do you mean that you assume all defendants are guilty?

The odds are certainly in favor of that. It's actually quite rare that one isn't guilty. Sure it happens, but thankfully it isn't that often.

Of all the trials I've followed, there was only one that I would have voted not guilty if I were on a jury. Cynthia Sommer.

a not guilty verdict doesn't equal factually innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I have a mostly white female with a light tan head long hiar which I keep cut, a white and brown female short hair, and a black and white male which is my most recent rescue.
They drive me crazy, like having a buch a toddlers.

Mornin' Farm!

Come live with Boycie here for a while. Toddler on steroids.

Are we all Juanabees?

PS.jpg

207A.gif

ANIMAL%20LETTER%20A.jpg

207A.gif

tumblr_mak9arVR471re7db0o1_500.jpg

Right now ALV is standing in front of a mirror, repeating, "You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!," over and over.

Maybe RS should talk to her and help her with her current 'fight or flight response' LOL I'd be wanting to dig a hole and crawl into it rather than face JM again, seriously.

What date did the 56 min. call take place? Have we seen Jodi's phone records in their entirety?

Clearly DB is involved in this mess more than we have heard about.
Gus has gone on to explain that Jodi called him as she was leaving Travis' house and informed Gus that Travis was dead. Yet, Gus didn't act on this such as calling 911, notifying any of the PPL staff or turned Jodi in.

Was this in his testimony???

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'All !

:great: Finally Monday ... I cannot wait to see Mr. Martinez "in action" today !

:great::great::great::great:

Snow white was a *advertiser censored*?!!!!

In bed with seven men!

:gasp:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

One popped up when I was searching for Travis...It looked different . When I looked into it turns out it was actually Ron Goldman.!! While Travis ' was awful this one was way worse. It made me queasy and I thought I was tough.
The pic of Ron was VERY RED. Don't go back and look, but somehow it was on the first page of s Google image search for Travis - weird.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yikes. Sorry you had to see that.

It's weird but I'd never seen that second neck wound photo of Travis before and I've googled autopsy pictures many times. I'd only seen one photo of his neck and I thought that was bad. The one I saw today was way worse. I don't think I could have sat in as a juror for this case. Seeing those photos on the big screen would have caused me to faint.

The odds are certainly in favor of that. It's actually quite rare that one isn't guilty. Sure it happens, but thankfully it isn't that often.

Of all the trials I've followed, there was only one that I would have voted not guilty if I were on a jury. Cynthia Sommer.

a not guilty verdict doesn't equal factually innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am usually so pro Prosecution, but the Adam Kaufman trial had me really anxious. I never thought he was guilty and I couldn't imagine how it would feel to be sent to prison if you were in fact innocent. I never doubted his innocence and thankfully the jury saw it that way too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamapple