weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildaboutrial has started early on his fashion predictions.

@laineymc23 I think Juan will be dark gray with a blue tie. Nurms agreed on the fresh buzz. I expect maximum blingage on Willmott.

I was betting on Juan in a light coloured suit today. Anyone want to play?

@SarcasticSensei @kelownaolde Juan is definitely always focused and rarin' to go. He paces like a fighter in the ring when he arrives.

Oh and Judge Stephens will be in black. :floorlaugh:

:please:2 more hours to go
Two more hours to go

Take one down....send it around....2 more hours to go....wooohoooo

Justice for Travis !

Right now ALV is standing in front of a mirror, repeating, "You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!," over and over.

Mornin' Schuby! Is that that talking mirror, or just a regular one?

I'm watching a clip of ALV's lecture and it is just so stupid.
What character do you identify with most in Snow White?
If your answer is Snow White, you've been socialized by the patriarchal system.
No - it's not because Snow Whit is the title character and the only character with any personality development.
If you're a guy your answer doesn't count so don't bother speaking up.

If you look at communities that have a high proportion living in poverty, you'll see that it's really a "Matriarchal System" raising the children. Funny how that never comes up in ALV's condemnation of any one group that "holds the power."

It's all women's studies mumbo jumbo. It's immature at its core, since it is a worldview that blames men/patriarchy for all problems. So, if a woman finds herself being unhappy with the fact that she's not President of the United States--it's automatically going to be the fault of men. NO PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, EVER.

Snow white was a *advertiser censored*?!!!!

In bed with seven men!

:gasp:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Oh no! Not skanky Snow White! You are all bent on de-edifying the poor girl.
:floorlaugh:

I cannot stand that ALV took something innocent as Snow White and used it to further her ridiculous claims. I disliked that in grad school as well. Picking at every little innocent thing.

(I don't know if you are all familiar with Enid Blyton. Used to love her books as a kid. Now apparently they've edited them to be more 'politically correct.'

I pity kids today. What happened to good books, delicious foods of all kind (without worries that everything we put in our mouth is 'dangerous'), fresh air, outdoor adventures? Oh sorry for the OT stuff!)

Anyway, about ALV. She's going down today!

Hope we learn which 5 books ALV gave Jodi.

"Sticks and Stones May Break Bones, but Mean Words Will Get You Killed"

"Horrible Name Callers, and the Docile Angels Who Stay With Them"

Others?

Good morning, Websleuthers!

I made a little art project for Jodi and alv:

1c56bedb-8cd3-4c86-8649-856237697fe8_zpsbf82de5a.jpg

Nurmi has defended sex offenders. Now before anyone jumps down my throat, I know JA is guilty as hell and will be found guilty. But, in the U.S. everyone is entitled to representation. I'd much rather live in a society that looked at everyone as innocent until proven guilty than the other way around.

Society doesn't .... Presumption of innocence is reserved only on those jurors. The rest of society can view them guilty as hell, if we so chose. It's a free country;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours and 5 minutes until we see the seal and get to wait another 45 mins to start!!! :great:

Good Morning!!!!!

Juan is going to bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware of therapists bearing apples. That's all I'm sayin'.

Right now ALV is standing in front of a mirror, repeating, "You're good enough, you're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like you!," over and over.

OMG, that just made me spit out my water (glad it wasn't coffee). So funny!!

:great:Juan, Juan he's our man, if he can't shake her no Juan can!!

Can't wait:skip:

I am usually so pro Prosecution, but the Adam Kaufman trial had me really anxious. I never thought he was guilty and I couldn't imagine how it would feel to be sent to prison if you were in fact innocent. I never doubted his innocence and thankfully the jury saw it that way too.

Meh. ME's report spoke for itself. He got lucky IMO

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hope we learn which 5 books ALV gave Jodi.

"Sticks and Stones May Break Bones, but Mean Words Will Get You Killed"

"Horrible Name Callers, and the Docile Angels Who Stay With Them"

Others?

Complete collection of Fairy Tales, the Disney version...

2 hours and 5 minutes until we see the seal and get to wait another 45 mins to start!!! :great:

Thanks for reminding me, kaRN. That may give me an excuse to get something productive done before then...maybe. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie