weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias trial currently scheduled to begin @ 9:30 a.m. AZ time Monday through Thursday of this week.

Source: Maricopa County AZ Superior Court Docket Calendar

gm peeps
Just want to comment on ALV's Snow White testiphony.

In JM's brilliant way, he got her to state that he took the title of her Snow White presentation out of context and she invited (she wanted to say 'audience') everyone to listen to it on Youtube.
Much later, he refers again to her Snow White presentation, this time reading directly from the syllabus. Again, ALV tells JM that he'd have to listen to the whole presentation to get context.
He also got her to say that she testified in court only to select examples from the diary AND also got her to say that she did indeed read the whole diary.

JM will wrap it all nicely when he gets ALV to admit to the jury that she based her entire evaluation on cherry picked diary snippets thereby basing her entire evaluation out of context to benefit the defendant.

jmoo

:seeya: Oh boy - this is good stuff, so well explained, thank you. I hope Juan explains it to the jury just like you have.

wonder what bookmakers have on this trial? My money is on El Tigro

Well OK...maybe one of they cleared the Judge to start earlier on this case.

Sounds like everyone thinks that court is starting at 9:30 now.

JUANDERFUL!!!

And of course, the late start is always a possibility but I won't ever count on it because we have started within 10 minutes many days I have watched.

BOLA for ALV's life partner in court today: http://billingsbeck.com/

Several here said she was lead-guffawer in court at ALV's, "Are you mad at me, Mr. Martinez?" Unlike ALV, Ms. Billings-Beck is a credentialed PhD family/marriage counselor, so the DT got a 2 "experts" for the price of 1 deal. There's no excuse for ALV's willful blindness.

Do you have a link for these? I don't recall seeing the text where he mentions putting a gun to his head. Have they all been released to the public?

I took a bit of a break yesterday so I may have missed some things.... this case is positively draining.

I don't recall that either! If true, that's more strong evidence that Jodi's lying about the gun.

I hope he's not confusing this with that journal entry of hers.

Remember: We STILL don't know how old the dwarfs were. I'm hoping ALV clarifies that today for me. I've been concerned about it all weekend! :D

Edited... 6 of the seven Disney dwarfs had white beards. That should tell her something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe RS should talk to her and help her with her current 'fight or flight response' LOL I'd be wanting to dig a hole and crawl into it rather than face JM again, seriously.

watching testimony on the trial on is.

The dog was the one who bark and let her know that she had snuck out, Woke parents up and catching her when she snuck out of the house. wonder if that is why she supposedly kicked the dog and the dog ran away. If we believe the dog really did run away.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I think what she said about her family not being able to keep pets or take care of the...something...was very telling, personally I think she killed that dog, and I think other pets may have gone missing or died mysteriously...I cannot wait for someone to really get in there and dissect Jodi's life for a book...

I know there is so much more.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Putting ALV's continuum aside, have you ever read a book called the Continuum Concept by Jean Leidloff? I think you'd really enjoy it Rose.

Love that book!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

wonder what bookmakers have on this trial? My money is on El Tigro

Reading that made me curious so I googled, "Vegas odds, Jodi Arias." There were a couple articles on how oddsmakers shy away from murder trials, (understandably), but I LOLed at this one hit that came up for a thread on a sports betting forum titled, "Jodi Arias....Would you hit it?"
Oh you boys! :facepalm:

List of calls between Travis and Jodi:

From Travis to Jodi
6/2/08 3:04 am 1011 seconds = 16.85 mins
6/2/08 3:21 am 2450 seconds = 40.83 mins

From Jodi to Travis
6/3/08 12:37 pm 17 seconds
6/3/08 1:51 pm 170 seconds = 2.83 mins
6/3/08 8:16 pm 129 seconds = 2.15 mins
6/3/08 8:34 pm 49 seconds
6/4/08 11:37 pm *called and left message on his voice mail after she had killed him

Jodi's last purchase in Pasadena, CA before heading to Mesa, AZ was at 8:46 pm. It takes around 5 hours and 23 mins to reach Mesa, AZ from Pasadena, CA. During the second interview with Det Flores Jodi claims she arrived in Mesa around 3 am, however when on the stand Jodi claimed she arrived in Mesa around 4 am. IF Travis knew that Jodi was on her way to Mesa to see him then I do not believe that it would have been a short, less than one minute, phone call between them. Ryan B expected Jodi to arrive in Utah between 12 and 1 pm on 6/4/08. Ryan testified that he called Jodi several times when she did not arrive on time because he was worried about her and the calls went to voicemail. IF Travis had expected Jodi once she left Pasadena I would expect to see several calls between the two of them so Travis would know how far away she was. However, this is not the case as there were no more phone calls to Travis after 8:34 pm on 6/3/08. Jodi also, IMO, would not have gone through the trouble of renting a white, non-descript car; carrying 3 five gallon gas cans full of gas and covering her trail into and out of AZ if she had told Travis that she was on her way to see him. There was no way for her to control WHO Travis might have told about him expecting her.

MOO

This.

Re watching testimony on IS. She is saying that what she saw the two people making out the couch she didn't know how she would get in, as it was too awkward to interrupt them, and she would have to walk by them. Well duh me ...why don't you go back to the front door and ring the doorbell!

How old would you imagine they are?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365432616.277881.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally OT but I have a beautiful little red bird, (maybe a finch ?) eating from the bird feeder on my downtown balcony. I've never seen anything like him/her before. That little bird is part of the reason I live a life that would keep me out of jail.
No more pretty singing birds for you JA EVER!!!

Just a quick question...so when Jodi got a 9mm gun to go camping with...saying she needed it because the camping trip was going to be with "guys" in the woods...was she talking about the 7 dwarves? Do they know how lucky they are since she was arrested?

:floorlaugh:

ok...sorry about that...I'm just excited to see The Juanimotionattack today!
whoo hoo!

Snow white was a *advertiser censored*?!!!!

In bed with seven men!

:gasp:

Could it be...
One for each day of the week.
They were dirty ole men y'know!
She was happy spending time with the little animals and being their slave.
She had no means to escape.
She had to find a prince to "escape"
It she was so "Happy" why leave?
sheesh... she had better tread lightly or Disney will OWN her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole