Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she perjure herself for JA, twice?
:liar:
1) ALV testified JA said to her that the shooting happened in the closet, and then "corrected" this with the help of JW.

2) ALV testified to previous experience as an expert witness in one or two criminal cases. When pressed by JM, she corrects her prior testimony and confirms she has not testified as an expert in a criminal case.

:clap:

She also mentioned referring to something to find out the friend who said she "played the victim" was from ELEMENTARY school, not high school. :twocents:

I'm really neither a strong proponent for nor against the death penalty. For me, it's always been kinda a moot point. I'm from Wisconsin and now I live in England - no death penalty for either.

However, I do believe very strongly that the people who determine a convicted murderer's fate should be those most deeply affected by that loss. Travis' family has been extremely outspoken in their desire for Jodi to be given the death penalty. For their sake alone, I sincerely hope it comes to be.

I think she is writing a Book, as she plans to make $$$ somehow.

Also, since I am from Canada Here - we do not have the DP. For the very first time in MY life, I believe in the DP for JA. Why? Here is why:

• She lied several times
  • All her action before, during, after...Now
  • Attending funeral, etc - Very Cold Blooded
  • All what she did to TA ---- the over-kill
  • Left his body to decompose
  • Injustice to a HUMAN BODY (Could she get more charges for this?)
  • Obstructing Justice (could she have these charges against her yet??)
  • All her actions
  • I do NOT support her having LIFE in Prision and being able to walk around daily, have a girlfriend, Tweet out, have Sex in jail, taking courses while in Jail, being a burden on Society
  • Cost to Taxpayers - abuse to the taxpayer for Court (IMHO)
  • To even keep breathing while TA is not.
  • She took away a person, his life
  • HE will never find love, marriage, experience life anymore, have children, or grow old, have grandchildren...everything. SHE took that away from him

Why should she breath, eat, educate herself, have sex, tweet, laugh at life even behind bars. Even be allowed to laugh/smile/read when she is in Jail. If she is in Jail for LIFE -- then I would like to see Solitary Confinement for like 22 hours per 24 hours a day!!

This time I DO support the DP!

picgifs-21-8bfc11646e97b9775305d075fa0df0806ad06be3.gif

Let's not forget her vile accusations towards Travis' character, her 18 page letter to Travis' family, and the lovely 20 Irises she sent his gramma...Webster's has not invented a word that can accurately and fully describe her...:furious:

The problem with that, is she wasn't restricted as Juan brought out in testimony. She could have requested any and all material and required personal interviews. If the DT didn't like it, they could have hired someone else.

I have no personal axe to grind with ALV. I think she has done great things in educating LE and others on DV. But, this isn't her group, and by this I mean this court is not like her group who are probably there by court order. She can't just say my word is law and expect everyone to bow to her opinions. No one who wasn't living in a cave, could not have know this case was going to be under tremendous public scrutiny. At $250 an hour I would have expected her to watch Juan's prior trials and be prepared for his aggressive cross. Imo, she treated it like a contest between her and juan, but to be effective as a witness it is about coming across as a pro. No way should Juan have had to work so hard to get admissions to things that would have had little or not effect on her opinions. By fighting every little thing, she comes across as biased.

JMO

She really managed to put the exclamation point on Jodi's guilt. What a debacle she turned out to be for the DT.

For people that think Alyce will ever change her mind on Travis, don't hold your breath.

She is doing what she was hired for, collect her money {$45,000???}, then go home.

Then she will attempt to profit a second time by continuing her relationship with Jodi

and write her best selling book.

ALV does not care one bit about Travis nor his family, never has, never will. Clearly.
If you watch the youtube videos of her you'll hear her talk about women in prison for killing or injuring a man in their life, and how she visits them and I think there is some project she is involved in called prisoners of matrimony, or something like that. She talks about one woman she is involved with that is getting out of prison for harming a man after a very long time, and how wonderful it is that she will finally have her freedom. She also makes a joke about hiring a female hit man to do your spouse, because we want women to have higher paying jobs. It's a bit of a stretch, but I found it disturbing just how deeply she seems to have immersed herself in this 1960-70s radical feminist movement ideology that is centered around a sense of universal unfairness that men exist, are stronger, and have done well for themselves in this world. Maybe she just wants to be one, I don't know. So, yeah, I don't see her caring about Travis or any other man who runs afoul of a vengeful woman. She seems to lack empathy for men, in general. Is there such a thing as a gender specific antisocial personality disorder? Blah blah... I'm rambling. Great day for justice, today. Great insights and jokes and snark on WS today as well. I'm outta here. :seeya:

Wow. Wonder what that was about?

IDK, but the last week especially there have been looooong "approach" sessions in which Judge Stephens seems to be schooling backward pupil Willmott on the law re questioning witnesses. Willmott may feel personally humiliated at how things are going, and we haven't even gotten to the rebuttal/closing.

I agree about the pay! No one on our viewing side sees them anyway. Which after I posted I realize it doesn't matter. hahaha... They are at court, on time,sitting and waiting for everyone else(DT).I think it's ok for them to atleast be comfy while doing so.

Actually Juror #11 was dressed appropriately. That's just how we dress in AZ. For comfort.

The look on her face spoke 1000 words. It's almost as if she knew that was a huge mistake.

She seemed to look down and do a small nod, like, there, I said it.

Her 90% non verbal communication said she didn't even believe it.

Hey to all :) I've spent the last several hours catching up. Even went back and looked at yesterday's questions from the jury again (TY Schuby!). I have to go back and check today's again. I only caught parts of today, due to work....not complaining, thank God for the work, but OMG I feel like I'm on an escalator and it's goin faster and faster here LOL
I'm not going to bed till I get ALL caught up here.
TY all for posting so that we laggers can get up to speed!

I was just watching the Wilmott meltdown again ( several times, in fact) and yes she initially giggled, but then I think she was crying when she asked for a break

You think it's just the stress of the case? Or do you think she was genuinely surprised ALV went over like the proverbial t**d in a punch bowl?

He's not sitting. He can't even get his chair up to the table. What he's doing in that chair is lounging. Heck we couldn't even sit like that in grade school and here he is in a court of law. Can't the judge order him to sit up straight?

I don't allow my kindergarteners to sit that way! lol

You think it's just the stress of the case? Or do you think she was genuinely surprised ALV went over like the proverbial t**d in a punch bowl?

I think she was pissed and surprised for some reason at how bad the jury questions, and she was in a panic and just got so frustrated and freaked out -- but didn't it sound like she was kind of crying when she said "break" and the judge was very prompt in calling the break

Who is this guy? Is he deaf? He lip reads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's funny Linda...you would like him.
Pretty sure he's one of us as well...if he isnt- he should be :twocents:

I was just watching the Wilmott meltdown again ( several times, in fact) and yes she initially giggled, but then I think she was crying when she asked for a break

I couldn't see her face, I only saw the back of her head...do you think she imploded? The exchange was very weird, and I thought the laughter was very strange.

He's not sitting. He can't even get his chair up to the table. What he's doing in that chair is lounging. Heck we couldn't even sit like that in grade school and here he is in a court of law. Can't the judge order him to sit up straight?

It may be physically impossible. Seriously!

:D

MOO

Watch from here til the end:

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 46 - Part 1 - YouTube

She loses her train of thought and giggles a nervous giggle, then a second of silence, then you hear the word "break" and it sounds like she's crying when she says that

:seeya:
minor4th, how did you get the video embedded with the exact time you wanted to show?
I usually just gives a link when I do that.
Please do tell...

Doesn't sound the same with the 'please' in there but didn't want to sound abusive. ;)

minor4th could you point me to where that is.I missed part of the trial today,Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseInvestigator