weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
If you are going to lie in public and demonize an innocent man who has been murdered by a sociopath be prepared to receive hefty criticism.

I can't condone death threats, but you don't get to collude with a murderer, trash the good name of an innocent man and expect a parade in your honor.

You reap what you sew.

JW almost had a complete collapse after jury questions. She got up to do direct and sounded like she had been free basing Red Bull, talking in a hurried, panicked tone, almost gulping breaths down. This went on for about 10 very bizarre minutes until she started fumbling her papers, said she forgot the question she was about to ask and released a frantic cackle, forcing the judge to take a 10 minute recess while JW went to the bathroom to breath into a paper lunch sack. It was crazy!

:clap: :floorlaugh:

I felt bad for JW today when she had her episode.Its can't be easy trying a case & knowing your losing in front of 17 strangers,lots of people in the courtroom,then add in the cameras showing around the country...I 'm surprise she didn't crack along time ago..JMO

Some guy is babbling about how ALV went to the ER this past weekend for ANXIETY caused by US and ANYONE that doesn't agree with her. Give me a freaking break! Either she's a total dummy for not knowing anything negative about JA, (if true that's no excuse) or she really is a petulant adult and simply refuses to imply JA may have lied to her Or she just DON'T get it. OY! Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity. She ruined herself ALL BY HERSELF.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
If you are going to lie in public and demonize an innocent man who has been murdered by a sociopath be prepared to receive hefty criticism.

It's interesting the author of that piece said nothing about the "mobbing" of JA in the media. :floorlaugh:

Janet Johnson on HLN said DV Lady is hardly getting paid anything for her time, only "250 a day so that's hardly worth it for her ..."

Where do they find these uninformed people? And she is a criminal lawyer. If I ever need a criminal attorney and she walks into the room, I'm going to call Juanderful and confess. lol

Indeed! The first question was like, "Somislaviolettewhenyouansweredaquestionaboutwhethertherewasmanipulationyouindicatedthatitdependendonthesituation, right?" Yes. "soinotherwordsyoucan'treallytelliftherewasmanipulationbyJodiunlessyouhavecontext? Yes.

Whew! She was tweaking!

:great: Ohh, toooo funny :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

UH OH!
I'm watching today's activities now. So, I have something to look forward to!?

:great:

YES. Wait until the jury leaves though. First you will hear the judge tell ALV to sit tight. Then wait until the jury leaves and listen closely....:slap:

I am going to look back later through some podcasts, but one so called expert tried to say that Jodi took photos of a dead Travis in the shower stall .. now I'm thinking it was her on Levi, but I want to double check.

It was I betcha! I was like whoa whoa whoa...wth are u feeding these "live" jurors???

I can't condone death threats, but you don't get to collude with a murderer, trash the good name of an innocent man and expect a parade in your honor.

You reap what you sew.

Someone here has the great siggy line...

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Well here is the prize.

I felt bad for JW today when she had her episode.Its can't be easy trying a case & knowing your losing in front of 12 strangers,lots of people in the courtroom,then add in the cameras showing around the country...I 'm surprise she didn't crack along time ago..JMO

So did I. It was so uncomfortable and embarrassing. We've all had our moments, hers was broadcast on national TV. Ugh!

JW almost had a complete collapse after jury questions. She got up to do direct and sounded like she had been free basing Red Bull, talking in a hurried, panicked tone, almost gulping breaths down. This went on for about 10 very bizarre minutes until she started fumbling her papers, said she forgot the question she was about to ask and released a frantic cackle, forcing the judge to take a 10 minute recess while JW went to the bathroom to breath into a paper lunch sack. It was crazy!

Priceless!!!!

:floorlaugh:

Janet Johnson on HLN said DV Lady is hardly getting paid anything for her time, only "250 a day so that's hardly worth it for her ..."

Where do they find these uninformed people? And she is a criminal lawyer. If I ever need a criminal attorney and she walks into the room, I'm going to call Juanderful and confess. lol

YESSSS. That was what made me first start my ranting post, and I forgot that one. By the time I started posting they were ranting about ' someone invading ALV's privacy' and leaking her hospital visit, when they were not even aware it was ALV's good friend who did so.

Indeed! The first question was like, "Somislaviolettewhenyouansweredaquestionaboutwhethertherewasmanipulationyouindicatedthatitdependendonthesituation, right?" Yes. "soinotherwordsyoucan'treallytelliftherewasmanipulationbyJodiunlessyouhavecontext? Yes.

Whew! She was tweaking!

:floorlaugh:
Perfect......o

It was really fascinating to watch........She was running scared.

:panic::panic::panic:

But the first time we heard Ms Wong's name, and said by the judge, was on the day they had Jean C. up on the stand. So I think it was connected to that.

You're right...good point. But she's still an HLN producer right?...I think its all connected.
Im prolly wrong :facepalm:

That whole "Juan rockstar" deal was way overblown, and originally produced by an Arizona/local TV News station....but yeah--somebody from HLN bought ($$) the story/footage...
:dunno:
Crazy stuff...We will find out everything eventually--I'm so impatient though!!!:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand