weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #139

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fill me in, I didn't get to watch after about 11am az time most of the day. What happened?

She just started to lose it after juror questions. It surprised me because I always assumed she knew this was a hopeless case. Apparently not because when she got up after juror Q's she was in a nervous panic. It was so bad that after about 10 minutes the judge called a 10 minute recess so she could collect herserlf.

Janet Johnson on HLN said DV Lady is hardly getting paid anything for her time, only "250 a day so that's hardly worth it for her ..."

Where do they find these uninformed people? And she is a criminal lawyer. If I ever need a criminal attorney and she walks into the room, I'm going to call Juanderful and confess. lol

My husband was passing thru the family room when she said that. He stopped, looked at the tv, then back at me and asked, "Where do they get these <ahem> people?"

He follows the trial sporadically, with me, and even he knows she was paid $300 per HOUR, not 250/day.

:facepalm:

Nurmi seemed absolutely USELESS at the time. He should have done something to assist or to head things off at the pass. Imo, he could have handed her a note telling her to take a break or slow down or something. But he just sat there like a lump on a log. Some partner.

I suspect he has figured it out. The ship has sailed.

....ummm...don't worry about it....maybe you should just go groom the horses...
( she says,as she desperately tries to protect your innocence, wishing she, herself, had never followed her curiosity to urban dictionary, and hence, lost some of hers..sometimes naïveté should be applauded...) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

yea, so many people are getting educated tonight. :great:

The Calvin Klein "look" is a fantasy Arias was selling as adjunct to the plotting.

Everything this chick has done, everything, has been a rip-off of either another person, a movie or a tv show.

This is a compelling argument that it was no Calvin Klein look she was after, it was Psycho.

There are no graphic photos on the page.

12 measly dollars a day...according to HLN...534 bucks so far since day one of trial...=(

Wow, when I see you put it this way - this is what AVL/DS made in one in a half hours. There's something wrong in weeville town, here.

12 measly dollars a day...according to HLN...534 bucks so far since day one of trial...=(

Yes, but most employers pay you when on jury duty. I would think if it is a hardship for any of the jurors, they could be excused.

Will the defense frantically file a motion for a new witness? Tea leaf reader perhaps? Maybe an intuitive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect anyone to go out and purchase an entire new wardrobe for jury duty. It's been how many days ? 100? Cut the guy a break. Consider what he's being paid! What he's given up! And the fact he's sat there sick all week long.

I agree about the pay! No one on our viewing side sees them anyway. Which after I posted I realize it doesn't matter. hahaha... They are at court, on time,sitting and waiting for everyone else(DT).I think it's ok for them to atleast be comfy while doing so.

I wouldn't expect anyone to go out and purchase an entire new wardrobe for jury duty. It's been how many days ? 100? Cut the guy a break. Consider what he's being paid! What he's given up! And the fact he's sat there sick all week long.

ita!

Every juror should feel comfortable and be themselves. I certainly wouldn't like being told what to wear if I were a juror.

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

Been watching JVM...Dr. Dale Archer (psychologist) does not think ALV did anything to benefit the defense. A former prosecutor also believes JA has "earned herself" the DP.

:D

NG on now...

It's interesting that the last expert witness left to save JA - hired by the DT, ended up being the best PT/JM witness, by not budging an inch, who was known for being likeable, also rude/fighting JM, oh no wait Mr. Martinez. and was pro JA/DT. It's Irony at its finest!

It just proves that this case is solid - it has the most evidence for premeditated murder that I have ever seen. Since she stole the camera, rope, knife - I can easily see felony murder.

This case against JA is the truth. Nothing can destroy it because it's true. The universe made sure that camera survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand