weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful office setup. I'm sure JA thought she had died and gone to heaven ... no wonder she could not let TA go. IMHO she had never experienced any type of relationship of this level with any other man. I believe that is the "stressor" that took her over the top with this breakup. She lost her chance at the brass ring.
IDK if this is common knowledge but Travis decorated his house on his own too. Quite talented, in my opinion.

I say, chaps, it's the kind of morning for a proper English breakfast followed by an enormous slice of humble pie for the DT! Cheery good morning to all!:seeya:

Apparently not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it's even more silly to think that a man could actually pretend that a woman's *advertiser censored* is a little boy's. The difference is like night and day.

Yes, you can see the window at the left in the photo here:

ScreenShot2013-03-16at121916AM_zps22d51d52.png

So Jodi would have us believe that after Travis "spun" her around and had sex with her against that shiny topped desk, he got out his Lemon Pledge and removed all their fingerprints and replaced the things in the neat piles shown?

:waitasec: I wonder why ALV didn't think that was abuse! :rolleyes:

I have a feeling, even if she had photographic or evidence on video, she still wouldn't conclude Jodi was an abuser. However, I think the crime scene photos are evidence enough.

Mornin' peeps!

:coffeews:

BBM

:waitasec: I wonder why ALV didn't think that was abuse! :rolleyes:

Oh no, of course not. Remember the juror question when asked if Jodi could be the perpetrator because she shot him, stabbed him 29 times, and slit his throat? ALV said with a straight face "NO".

But Travis was all mean and "stuff" so therefore he was the perpetrator and somehow deserved it.

ALV is one <unusual person> if she can reconcile that in her mind.

MOO

Mel

I can't imagine she has a twitter account. This coming from the witness who said she doesn't use e-mail, and doesn't know what an IM is. Unless she was fibbing to cover her lack of knowledge on this case.

Hmmmm.....

MOO

Melanie
The other tweets say

Alyce LaViolette &#8207;@AlyceLaViolette 10h

Learned how to protect my account. Goodbye negativity. Thanks again to the supporters.

Alyce LaViolette Alyce LaViolette &#8207;@AlyceLaViolette 12 Apr

Staying positive.

---

Perhaps Donovan set it up for her?

Does anyone remember the exact jury question to ALV...something like, given the injuries Travis received vs the injuries JA received, is it more likely Travis was the victim of DV, and she answered "no"
was that the question?

(going to funeral for mom today, not thinking clearly) sorry.

Sorry for your lose. I lost my mother 20 yrs ago and it seems like yesterday. I miss her everyday. Take care. The fog will lift eventually- took me about a year after she died to have a clear head.:therethere:

[/b]

Sorry for your lose. I lost my mother 20 yrs ago and it seems like yesterday. I miss her everyday. Take care. The fog will lift eventually- took me about a year after she died to have a clear head.:therethere:
Sorry to hear about you mom also ((hugs))

Good Morning WS members,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Mods Please Delete if the is not allowed.
I can not believe this woman set up a twitter account, if in fact it is her IDK.
Alyce LaViolette &#8207;@AlyceLaViolette 9h

Learned how to protect my account. Goodbye negativity. Thanks again to the supporters.
I can believe it. She seemed to think that she could explain her position if only she were allowed to talk long enough. It's why it took 9 forevers to get an answer from her. If it is her on twitter -notice the content of the tweet- she'll just try to surround herself with people who won't challenge her and who will tell her how brave and right she is. MOO

Does anyone remember the exact jury question to ALV...something like, given the injuries Travis received vs the injuries JA received, is it more likely Travis was the victim of DV, and she answered "no"
was that the question?

(going to funeral for mom today, not thinking clearly) sorry.

So sorry, chijojo -- you are in my thoughts.

Melanie

Oh no, of course not. Remember the juror question when asked if Jodi could be the perpetrator because she shot him, stabbed him 29 times, and slit his throat? ALV said with a straight face "NO".
But Travis was all mean and "stuff" so therefore he was the perpetrator and somehow deserved it.

ALV is one <unusual person> if she can reconcile that in her mind.

MOO

Mel

Oh yeah! I was floored by that! As many people were. I'm a little surprised that JM didn't ask her about that during his follow-up.

So Jodi would have us believe that after Travis "spun" her around and had sex with her against that shiny topped desk, he got out his Lemon Pledge and removed all their fingerprints and replaced the things in the neat piles shown?

Good point. TA did have a clean house for sure. There should be something like fingerprints noticeable somewhere

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members