weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this picture is 5 years old now. I think that would make her27 (or there about). When I covered her face from mid-line down it showed NO eye crinkles. That tells me that her smile doesn't reach her heart or eyes. Also her forehead has Zero lines. I know my old face is no comparison but do you think JA used botox?
:seeya:

Good question! I looked to see if I could detect botox. It's hard to tell on her face because she's rather young and well kept. botox is very cheap and plentiful where she's located too. Look at her now and compare when she smiles. Granted she's in jail and it's been years so natural aging would happen; but she should have in her face at those old photos some sort of "pull".

I don't have wrinkles or anything (i'm in my mid to late 30's) but if I smile or whatever - my forehead naturally shows it. typically with botoxed faces you can see it above the arch of the brow.

I'm sorry you're having a bad night Hopeful One. Prayers being sent Heavenward for you.
:praying:

So, you night timers don't know me and I'm sorry to intrude but... I'm having a BAD night. Anything new going on in the case that I've missed?

The ME was very credible and believable when he said the bullet HAD to have passed through the brain. The guy on HLN did not examine Travis. His word is worthless.

I agree with the ME , that the bullet had to have entered the brain - but there are a lot of examples of frontal lobe gunshots where the patient did not experience the incapacity that Dr. Horn spoke of. I think an emergency room doc could've testified about this since after all, Dr. Horn's patients are all deceased.

If you knew all going on with me you'd understand how overwhelmed I've been. I'm needing to adjust how/what I'm doing and make some changes so that's coming this week. Just realizing that and making some decisions and reorienting myself is already making me feel some relief. :seeya:

No I understand all you've been going through with your brother and dad and work. I mean of course i dont know everything. But i understand. I could NEVER do all that you do. I seriously. Take care of yourself. You deserve that mani/pedi!

Thanks!

JA's list of witnesses for penalty phase:

ALV
Dr. S
DBrewer (under threat by JA of exposing him publically if he doesn't)
Her mother
Snow White

End of list.

I thought you were serious until I saw the words Snow White.

AstroKitty - is this what you were looking for??

Travis Alexander autopsy report.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

Gracias! yes that's what I was looking for. I'm going to comb through it but already on the 1st page it answered some questions. The shot was to the right temple. If the bullet traveled downward, she was standing above him. Right sided would be the side she would be standing close to given how he is shown in the photographs.

I agree with the ME , that the bullet had to have entered the brain - but there are a lot of examples of frontal lobe gunshots where the patient did not experience the incapacity that Dr. Horn spoke of. I think an emergency room doc could've testified about this since after all, Dr. Horn's patients are all deceased.

Which begs the question: why didn't the defense call their own medical expert to talk about that?

No I understand all you've been going through with your brother and dad and work. I mean of course i dont know everything. But i understand. I could NEVER do all that you do. I seriously. Take care of yourself. You deserve that mani/pedi!

Totally OT but I got this really cool manicure today...I have to keep my nails completely short and no real nail extending for my work but I got this what I'm calling "tromp l'oleil" manicure--it's a total fake out cuz my nails are super short...lemme see if I can show it--did I blow the margins?:

318754_10151652020471756_1036975378_n.jpg

Welcome to my world. Yes, still awake... *yawn*

So if she shot him first, she assumed it would do the "job". But that photo of his face, the one where they tried to established the reflection in his eyes - it looks as though he's defeated and she has control. I can't imagine him seeing her with a gun and not trying to protect himself, although if he truly knew she was crazy, I could see him cooperating in hopes she would stop it. I do not think she had permission to take those photos. Besides how it looks super stalkerish, if you notice in one of them he has his right hand cocked back and it's in motion (like he's startled and draws his hand back to punch her) But within seconds she has total control and he's on the floor of the shower. So what happened in front of the mirror? Do you think maybe that's where he was shot? That's where I'm dumbfounded. Between the shower and standing in the hall... he's wounded.

I initially suspected he was shot last due to the blood pooling in the wound, it is as if it was last and after he's bled out. Head trauma bleeds the most and it was as if there wasn't blood flowing, like his heart had already stopped. I just don't know how she was subdue him to cut his throat though. That also confuses me, as it would take a lot of weight and power on her end to do so without breaking the knife off and really wrecking her hands.

I do apologize to everyone for being so crude and TMI tonight. This is just the part of the case that I'm confused the most on. I have a good idea about her character and even him. It's just the crime itself that I get lost in.

I'm doing my thing...and I may or may not go to court on Tues anyway...it's my brother's BD. :D

I'm ok...don't worry. I got a mani /pedi today....I rested all day..does that make you feel better? ;)

Honestly what was overwhelming me were the constant requests for information...etc. I was feeling like I couldn't breathe. if I can just converse like this, I enjoy participating. I'm re evaluating my relationship w/ the trial and how I'm gonna participate.

What you do is beyond the call of a poster and moo you owe us nothin,,you are the most giving of yourself i know so if something ismaking you too stressed or overwhelmed,,dont do it ,,if you post your court notes you can be like in a press statement,,,,just a few comments ,,there will be no questions after,,happyb-dayto your brother

Have you watched Dr. Horn's (ME) testimony?

He is easy on the eyes. :D

Gracias! yes that's what I was looking for. I'm going to comb through it but already on the 1st page it answered some questions. The shot was to the right temple. If the bullet traveled downward, she was standing above him. Right sided would be the side she would be standing close to given how he is shown in the photographs.

I find that completely plausible...which is exactly what happened in the fauxpoke incident in the Michael Peterson case. And in that case the State was ambushed with it...and it really pissed off the jury (who convicted him) when they were interviewed later. I put nothing as in zero nothing past this sociopath. NOTHING.

Think desert. Wind, steady flow of sand blowing, insects and critters on the move. It is physically impossible for paper to have lasted, much less toilet paper, for longer than a few weeks, or a few months, at the very most. YEARS later is beyond ridiculous,

Not to mention...JA would have had no reason to wrap the gun in paper. Really, I have driven thousands of miles thru AZ , NM , Utah and Wyoming, and know that there are a gazillion places she could have thrown or buried a gun that NOBODY would ever find,

I do have a little courtroom scoop from this week...this court sketcher was in the courtroom. Of course she couldn't do anything because Jodi had her migraine that day. but first time I'd seen her in there...kind of interesting:

http://www.timespublications.com/odd-job-history.asp

I ran in to this article on this publication (who interviewed me yesterday so I pulled it up) and there she was!

Think desert. Wind, steady flow of sand blowing, insects and critters on the move. It is physically impossible for paper to have lasted, much less toilet paper, for longer than a few weeks, or a few months, at the very most. YEARS later is beyond ridiculous,

Not to mention...JA would have had no reason to wrap the gun in paper. Really, I have driven thousands of miles thru AZ , NM , Utah and Wyoming, and know that there are a gazillion places she could have thrown or buried a gun that NOBODY would ever find,

Are you blinding me with science? ;)

Totally OT but I got this really cool manicure today...I have to keep my nails completely short and no real nail extending for my work but I got this what I'm calling "tromp l'oleil" manicure--it's a total fake out cuz my nails are super short...lemme see if I can show it--did I blow the margins?:

318754_10151652020471756_1036975378_n.jpg

That is swanky. I'm loving the tasteful tips! Very pretty!

I never know when the margins are blown lol...but it's late, we'll deal ;)

Do you still own your own massage business?

What you do is beyond the call of a poster and moo you owe us nothin,,you are the most giving of yourself i know so if something ismaking you too stressed or overwhelmed,,dont do it ,,if you post your court notes you can be like in a press statement,,,,just a few comments ,,there will be no questions after,,happyb-dayto your brother

Aww thanks Martin. He had a rough week but was better today so it was great to see him excited to celebrate his BD so I think I may take the trial day off and have fun with him..we have to grab those good moments as he's up and down lately.

That is swanky. I'm loving the tasteful tips! Very pretty!

I never know when the margins are blown lol...but it's late, we'll deal ;)

Do you still own your own massage business?

I do...20 plus years now. But I practice Myofascial Release therapy (which most people don't know about but I've practiced it for 23 years).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust