DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming you're going to post a photo there as well, Sleuth5? :floorlaugh:

Sure thing.

IMG_3688.JPG

The first time I heard it I thought it was a set-up of sorts.

The way she has him repeat certain statements, just to get them on the record so to speak. (After he says she sounds like a 12 year old, she clearly hears it because she starts to sound like a twelve year old and has him repeat it)

Bringing up sex acts, again to get them on the record ("remember that time we took a bath....."

If I could bear to listen to that again, I could have quite a few more examples. But generally Jodi brought the conversation back to sex every time it veered away.

The whole tape had an air of "documentation" to it. IMO. And I had no reason to think that the first time I heard it. it was my initial impression.

I've been involved in a long-distance relationship for some time. While of course not everyone act the same, let me just say that there was something really "off" about that tape, beyond the general lack of intimacy and connection.

BBM. Hard enough to listen to the first time, and I actually never made it all the way through.

I'd read about phone sex in gossip columns, although I've never participated myself. All I can say is, I suffered a tremendous disillusionment. Here I thought I had something to look forward to, someday, somewhere, but . . . . meh.

I thought initially that she thought this was all going to go away because she was sure she would be able to convince this nice Detective that this has all been a misunderstanding. Then there would be no need to tell her parents which could explain why they weren't there. And to begin that process of how neglected and sad and helpless and misunderstood she is. She was so coquettish with Det. Flores that I wanted to :puke: :sick:

Which reminds me of her hilarious statement, after the detective asking "Do you want your family to have to go through a trial?":

"Can we take care of this without a trial? Or does there have to be one?"

This weird, extremely out-of-touch attitude is also reflected in her statement while she was by herself in the interview room: "Gosh, Jodi, you didn't even do your make-up!"

It's like she lives in a little fairyland, where everything revolves around Princess Jodi and the Four Dwarves, Sneaky, Lie-y, Stalky and Backstabby (the other three are still runnng for their lives!). :moo:

I FINALLY get the PTSD & why it doesn't work if it's based on a lie. My daughter sent me pictures from Thailand this morning & there was one of a momma pig & her babies. My heart rate increased & I started sweating. Because of a pig incident when I was young I am deathly afraid of pigs. I'm not afraid of dogs, cows, horses, goats... but just seeing those pigs & knowing they weren't penned got me upset. She also sent me pictures of elephants, dogs, cows & monkeys and I didn't have the same reaction looking at them as I did when I saw the pig pictures.

IMo she changed the Cancun ticket back to her name and charged the "fee"
to his bank acct.

Sky and Chris were going to Cancun were Leslie and the Freeman's?
She knew that Sky and Chris hated her. She also knew they would not associate with him if he took her. He would be ALL hers.

You may be right but if she did this, wouldn't evidence of it have come out sooner and wouldn't she have built it into her lies? Wouldn't she have already pre-emptively have concocted a reason for why it all transpired?

moo

:seeya: Yes, she would have!!

I'm quoting myself because I just got a text from the Hubs.

Hubs: OMG you let me go to work with my fly down!!

Beautiful wife: OMG, the world can't handle all that!!!!

See what I mean?

Well…you did say you had to make sure he had EVERYTHING for work! :floorlaugh:

Hi EquallyDivided.

I also like the natural look. I've found that 'HARD AS HOOF' strengthens my nails and has prevented the chipping/splitting issues that I used to have. I also use SallyHansen '2-in 1 Nail White Pencil'. The pencil really does the job it was intended to do. No need to use it more than once daily. I've used these two products for years now and will swear by both. Even if I or yourself choose to put a nice pearly or nearly nude (I use 'ESSIE' #229 DELICASY), I still use the pencil. Also 'HARD AS HOOF' can be masaged into the cutical and under the nails. I swear by it. I would show a picture of my natural nails but I don't know how to attach a picture here.
:seeya:

This is the length I usually get (sculpted tips) and uasually I get the pearl white - but much the same. I shoot guns A LOT, and having length on my nails will sometimes scrape the trigger guard - and one of my previous jobs had a rule about fingernail length.

Love your nails! I'm finally going natural, but I hate it! Chip, split, peel and having to get the tips from turning yellow ...

Which reminds me of her hilarious statement, after the detective asking "Do you want your family to have to go through a trial?":

This weird, extremely out-of-touch attitude is also reflected in her statement while she was by herself in the interview room: "Gosh, Jodi, you didn't even do your make-up!"

It's like she lives in a little fairyland, where everything revolves around Princess Jodi and the Four Dwarves, Sneaky, Lie-y, Stalky and Backstabby (the other three are still runnng for their lives!). :moo:

:floorlaugh:

Sorry, wanted to show you my natural nails, after being a biter for thirtysomeoddyears, I'm proud.

Sorry about the ring finger being all jacked up, sliced it while cutting an apple margarita glass during a domestic violence struggle. You just can't make this stuff up! Crazy!

I was talking with a friend the other day who asks for occasional updates about the trial.

I said the best description of it was that everyday, somewhere on this forum, somebody uses the phrase "you just can't make this stuff up." Because, really, you can't. I'm still trying to recover from the fact that if you don't use the word "please" you're an abuser.

That statement caught my attention too. The only thing I can come up with (again) is that she still thought she would talk her way out of it. What an odd thing to say!

My experience with a psychopath is they're always in control, except when they're not, which is very rare. ;) If you watch one closely, you'll see a very predatory, almost wary, stance. They are always, always watching everything and everyone around them - even when it appears they're occupied elsewhere.

The only time I've seen one out of control is in a full on narcissistic rage - which can't be confused with milder rages intended to intimidate others. In just one of these rages, my ex broke a bookcase to splinters - midway through, he broke his wrist in several places, was pouring blood, and still couldn't stop beating the furniture to bits. I'm convinced that the only thing that stops a psychopath from flat out killing others while in such a rage is simply how quickly you can put something else in between yourself and them.

And Jodi, imo, displays some very inhuman traits - nearly robotic at times - also not unusual for psychopathy, but she's a lot 'worse' psychopath than many I've witnessed. Not nearly as personable, charming, or human as some are capable of appearing.

JMO
I don't like scary movies ( because of the blood and guts) but my nieces do... the scarier the better. the problem is they're terrified of these movies so I often have to sit at our table while they are watching the movies. as if I could save them! I usually look up when the gasp and I usually see the same thing... someone on the screen in the middle of a demonic eposide... I see the same thing when I see Jodi on screen... I am convinced she is possessed...MOO

WagaraTapaTalk

What to do? What to do? I have a major dilemma and could use some advice from the good peeps here at Websleuths. DH and I are going to the opera this afternoon, followed by dinner at our favorite downtown dining spot. I had planned on having a lovely piece of broiled salmon but wonder if it's an appropriate choice. What say you?

If it were me, I'd skip the opera. :floorlaugh: But, yes, I think salmon is very appropriate. Be sure and order a margarita. And break the glass.

That's an incredible pic. I hope it gets reposted throughout the day so no one misses it. There's Jodi, happy as a clam just days after butchering Travis, standing close to Peter Macon [Othello], the lead actor in this prestigious production. I guess Iago wasn't available, or she'd have been all over him since his character is most like her. She's really something, but we'll never know the evil depths of just what that is.

Whoa, that's after butchering Travis? I'm speechless. Sorry, I should have just put a "thanks," but it's just too much.

JA has completely put that out of her mind. Talk about compartmentalization! If it were a sport, she would win a gold medal! :banghead:

I don't like scary movies ( because of the blood and guts) but my nieces do... the scarier the better. the problem is they're terrified of these movies so I often have to sit at our table while they are watching the movies. as if I could save them! I usually look up when the gasp and I usually see the same thing... someone on the screen in the middle of a demonic eposide... I see the same thing when I see Jodi on screen... I am convinced she is possessed...MOO

WagaraTapaTalk

possessed is not in the DSM-!V or V.

Was there a medieval DSM? Anyone?

Katie... I haven't "known" you for very long, but I love you to pieces. I am happy that you took some time out for yourself.
I cannot even imagine how overwhelmed you must have been. When my friends daughter was missing, then found murdered and dumped in the swamp, everyone knew that I was there with her most of the time and I was overwhelmed with phone calls and questions and messages. When it came time for the trial the same thing happened. I realized that people cared and were interested, but it does get overwhelming and that was on a much smaller scale than what you are experiencing.
I saw firsthand how the media can bombard a person, camp outside their door,and ring a phone constantly. She finally turned her phone off and quit answering it. It was a mad dash to get inside her door when returning from somewhere.
I sat with another friend in another room in her house and listened to a news reporter on the day they found her little body in the swamp go into great detail about how the grief stricken mother was on the scene to identify the body.They were so darn convincing that the friend and I looked at each other and said,"did she leave?" and went into the other room to see her sitting there.
It got to the point where she focused on one media person who had been kind , fair and precise with her reporting and would only do interviews with her.
Thank you for all you do for the victims and their families ! You have definitely earned your angels wings ! Take time for yourself and enjoy your weekend doing whatever you feel like doing just because you can. Enjoy your brothers birthday celebration with him and eat some cake for me !!
((((HUGGS))))

Cubbee, I know how devastated you were too and what a blessing you were/are to the family. You have your angels wings too my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89