weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beethoven's only opera, "Fidelio". Mr. BetteDavisEyes is not named Heather - or any other flowery name, for that matter :D

Believe it or not, way back I had a male relative named Almond. Perhaps Mr. Eyes could borrow it for the evening.

possessed is not in the DSM-!V or V.

Was there a medieval DSM? Anyone?

Finally, a question for which I am uniquely qualifed as an expert witness, holding a PhD in Medieval European studies.

No.

I thought initially that she thought this was all going to go away because she was sure she would be able to convince this nice Detective that this has all been a misunderstanding. Then there would be no need to tell her parents which could explain why they weren't there. And to begin that process of how neglected and sad and helpless and misunderstood she is. She was so coquettish with Det. Flores that I wanted to :puke: :sick:

Or she is just weird since she will craft and construct any story no matter how absurd at any time for any reason just because she can.

Jodi thought the "nice detective" was her new boyfriend. (They just weren't "official" yet.) Together they would make this silly murder thing just go away. She could tell he liked her. He REALLY liked her!

I'm not sure I like that tone Ms Sharp. Do you need a time out? ( or in if you have coffee)

Did she ask you about coffee? Well did she? Yes or No. LOL!

Sure thing.

IMG_3688.JPG

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What's the name of the salon you go to? I think I want to avoid it in the future.

Finally, a question for which I am uniquely qualifed as an expert witness, holding a PhD in Medieval European studies.

No.

Holy cow...we have a bonefish (I'm leaving the autocorrect cuz I can't bear to change it..bonafide is what I intended) expert in the house. Can you post in iambic pentameter? Or at least translate Nurmi's Nurmambic pentameter? Am I in the wrong era?

What to do? What to do? I have a major dilemma and could use some advice from the good peeps here at Websleuths. DH and I are going to the opera this afternoon, followed by dinner at our favorite downtown dining spot. I had planned on having a lovely piece of broiled salmon but wonder if it's an appropriate choice. What say you?

Hard to go wrong with fresh salmon. I cedar-plank mine over open flame.

Drawn butter, lemon, dill...

I'm savoring the memory of the flavoring.

Wonder if Travis liked salmon... :(

Cubbee, I know how devastated you were too and what a blessing you were/are to the family. You have your angels wings too my friend.

Thanks Sunny ! You were there for me and I will never forget it... Love you !

Thanks Gauntlet!

BIG shout out to you, Wild! I'm the one who was stuck in the Pensacola airport on Wednesday. Your Tweets got me through until, you know, the inevitable migraine...

Thanks so much! You're AWESOME! :rocker:

Jodi, shortly after killing Travis...mourning in the shack with the seven dwarfs
image.jpg

Holy cow...we have a bonefish (I'm leaving the autocorrect cuz I can't bear to change it..bonafide is what I intended) expert in the house. Can you post in iambic pentameter? Or at least translate Nurmi's Nurmambic pentameter? Am I in the wrong era?

LOL. I'm assuming you are referring to Iambic pentameter, which was used by the Greeks and Romans as an alternating short and long vowel combination. I am not an expert in that field, and as I take the term seriously, I shall say only that I know a good deal of it. As for Mr. Nurmi, I frequently find that I have no idea from whence he draws his style.

imo Jodi looks better as a brunette. :twocents:

Good morning all! :coffeews:

You can actually see where the brown hair dye did not take to her platinum blonde dyed hair - her bangs, where it's orangish looking.

You can actually see where the brown hair dye did not take to her platinum blonde dyed hair - her bangs, where it's orangish looking.

:floorlaugh: I was reading that too fast and read "orangutan." I spit coffee all over Boycie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89