weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about it, some people are old fashioned and find it hard to relate to. I can't much blame them but it was a big part of this case.

Old fashioned is stating, as a fact, that NO woman would enjoy anal (as was posted upthread). That's factually wrong.

Big part of this case? Yes because JA participated in that "event" with Bobby J and Darryl B per testimony in this trial. THAT was before she ever met TA.

He wasn't asking the judge's permission. Go watch it again. He stating, to the judge, could he "ask" (aka call her out) with what they talked about in camera (judge's chambers) .... meaning he had already gone before the judge (privately) with regards to ALV testimony. She was in big trouble with the court, yet again.

The judge bent over backwards to give Ms ALV a break and it finally took a TO with KN/JW to get her to comply and answer the dang question

At about 2:45 or so, LaViolette was still not budging and Juanderful says,

"Judge, may I ask the question we've been talking about?"

To which she responds, "Approach" and then a recess.

Jodi Arias Trial - TIME OUT FOR ALYCE - YouTube

Wow... I just watched that Time out For Alyce video, and I gotta say... I think I was so traumatized by her inability to answer a simple yes or no question that I went into a fog and completely blocked out how incorrigible she was. It all came flooding back as I watched the video. Anyway, I had actually never seen the time out remark, just heard about it through the grapevine... while watching the video it struck me how disrespectful Alyce was being not only to Juan but to the Judge as well!!

Stephens needed to get some of that Judge Judy attitude going and put that "expert" in place. ALV was in desperate need of a verbal ***** slap by then.

I completely understand that and I don't want to bring up bad memories for you. I know that we all may have things in our past that make hearing about certains things difficult. But this is a big part of the case and I feel it is important to discuss in a non-taboo manner. There are people out there that think that Travis was a deviant and possibly a pedophile because he liked to have anal sex. This is dangerous, backwards thinking. We are discussing things that, again, consenting adults enjoy.

Oh, I'm not saying don't talk about it. It's not like I HAVE to listen or read. But I do anyway. Self torture is not a new concept for me.

i checked out her twitter page.

pooooor me. (in her words)

love how she doesn't know how to use a #hashtag lol.... bless her heart, as the southern ladies would say.

She created that twitter page after she complained about being hassled by social media. She's looking for sympathy, playing the victim, and the usual assortment of losers (read: family) run in there and tell her how great she is, it's funny. LOL

(btw I don't know what a hashtag is :blushing:)

I can just imagine her trying to clean the floor by hand at first and then thinking...Cr&p.. this is taking to long, why don't I just flood the floor with water instead? I can buy the using the water for sliding the body but frankly, I don't think that's what she did. He was already soaped up, why the need for water?

don't really know if he was soaped up. didn't see any in the pix.

I was talking about the hair doing,make-up,girlfriends & showers together,all the goodies..It look to me like they all were enjoying themselves.!

Well what else are they going to do? I could care less. As long as they are locked up and away from the rest of us.

I can just imagine her trying to clean the floor by hand at first and then thinking...Cr&p.. this is taking to long, why don't I just flood the floor with water instead? I can buy the using the water for sliding the body but frankly, I don't think that's what she did. He was already soaped up, why the need for water?

I am not certain but I believe I heard she left the shower running and with Travis on the drain the water overflowed the shower enclosure...again I think that is what happened.

There were no signs of soap, shampoo, or anything other than him and that cup in that shower stall.

She created that twitter page after she complained about being hassled by social media. She's looking for sympathy, playing the victim, and the usual assortment of losers (read: family) run in there and tell her how great she is, it's funny. LOL

(btw I don't know what a hashtag is :blushing:)

oh, a hashtag is what people use on twitter to categorize things, like this

#jodiarias
#psychomurderer

so when you go on twitter you can enter that into your messages via keywords so they fall into categories on the main site, it keeps track of what's trending and shows your tweets in the category you are searching.

alyce is doing the @ instead. i giggled.

Oh, I'm not saying don't talk about it. It's not like I HAVE to listen or read. But I do anyway. Self torture is not a new concept for me.

Be kind to yourself, lady. I won't discuss it anymore I just wanted to make sure my view on the matter from my deleted post was understood. I am understood so now if the posts are deleted I'm ok with that. I just hate this idea that JA may be seen as the victim just because she had anal with Travis.

I'm sorry if I offended leebee. God bless you.

don't really know if he was soaped up. didn't see any in the pix.

Well I just assumed since he'd been showering but in any case, I've never heard of anyone using water to slide a body across the floor.

Looking at that 'clean up' again, I noticed something I never considered before. Seems like the easiest place to clean would have been the sink area, but there is no evidence of any there.

Odd, but I can't figure why.

Maybe she was most concerned with obscuring footprints?

Wow, sorry! no need to upset anyone. I can't imagine what you have been through but we will talk about something else.

oh, a hashtag is what people use on twitter to categorize things, like this

#jodiarias
#psychomurderer

so when you go on twitter you can enter that into your messages via keywords so they fall into categories on the main site, it keeps track of what's trending and shows your tweets in the category you are searching.

alyce is doing the @ instead. i giggled.

Oh thanks very much! (and thanks for not laughing!) :rocker:

Old fashioned is stating, as a fact, that NO woman would enjoy anal (as was posted upthread). That's factually wrong.

Big part of this case? Yes because JA participated in that "event" with Bobby J and Darryl B per testimony in this trial. THAT was before she ever met TA.

I thought the first was Darryl. I'm not gonna ask for a link, but are you sure about Bobby and is that based on Jodi's own testimony, something you read here or some other source completely? I ask b/c I've seen it recently posted here as fact.

Well I just assumed since he'd been showering but in any case, I've never heard of anyone using water to slide a body across the floor.

if i had a long hallway of tile i would totally try it. unfortunately i'd have to get my young daughter to pull me cuz im the heiffer of the family haha.

Well what else are they going to do? I could care less. As long as they are locked up and away from the rest of us.

My point was..I don't want Jodi to have all these things,she does not deserve them!

No he kept asking this question and every time she wouldn't answer it he asked the judge if he could ask the question he wanted to ask and asked for approaches. So this could not be the question.

I think he wanted to ask for TA's actual words.

Be kind to yourself, lady. I won't discuss it anymore I just wanted to make sure my view on the matter from my deleted post was understood. I am understood so now if the posts are deleted I'm ok with that. I just hate this idea that JA may be seen as the victim just because she had anal with Travis.

I'm sorry if I offended leebee. God bless you.

Not offended in any way but thanks. I'm not against anal sex. I'm not against anything anyone else likes or wants to do. I really kind of don't understand how anal sex can make someone be seen as a victim in the first place. A victim of what? Anal sex is anal sex just like any other kind of sex in the world UNLESS it's forced upon someone and certainly, we know, it was not a forced issue with MS. Arias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV