weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know now... he looks a little distressed or surpised- could she have drugged him? Do you think he is posing there?

I think it would have showed up in a tox screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh You have a signature that stands out and... I thought you were female, too... :eek:

:Welcome1: There's usually a lot more interesting stuff going on in here, but we are in the midst of an existential crisis as we discover how mistaken we have all been about various important details regarding our identities. Well, I'm in the midst of that crisis.

Well, me for one, and I hate to tell you how many of you I assumed were guys!

You know, this is really interesting. I assumed most of the WS posters were women, too. And Sleuth5, it seems like you might be an academic, which I am as well.

I wonder if there is something about true crime that most people assume women would be interested in...

he may have given her the picture and recieved the dvd player, without knowing why. the fact that he didnt want to show his face leads me to think that he's terrified of being connected to the crime itself and that he may be arrested also for being involved. she might be manipulating him saying 'you better keep your mouth shut or you will lose your son, be arrested and your life will be ruined'.

IMO she has to have something more than just "her word"..... If she had something tangible, I'm sure LE has it. They searched everything and everywhere. Unless she gave it to Matt.

Forgive me if it's been asked and answered. Is there court this Friday April 26? I stumbled across this in my internet search before posting ("Judge Sherry Stephens said three new dates and times have been added - all on Fridays. They include April 12 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., April 26 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and May 3 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.") but wasn't sure it was confirmed.

Thanks!
:cheer:

Not on Friday the 26th, juror requested that day off but May 3rd is still on as far as I know.

Hmmm. Well, no apologies here. That's how I roll.

My neighbors on both sides of me have dogs. It's the husbands that pamper those dogs, walk them, take them for rides, etc. I'll go a little further and say, both men are great guys. Men that care about their pets, make great husbands! Just saying.

Also, I'm a member of a car forum where I'm one of very few ladies, and none of those men have a bunch of pet pics.

In fact I don't recall ever seeing a single pet pic posted in that forum - not in a siggie nor as an avatar.

Hot chicks and (* V* ) as avatars??
or is that sports forums?

Question?

In this photo, Travis is posing, no?

court-10.jpg

I don't know.

This pic has always bothered me...his expression doesn't look right.....

Ive had the thought that she took Pics or video of him masterbating (ky, red penis, weird look on face...). Everyone always thinks this pic is post coitus...but maybe she convinced him it would be "hot" to do a self-pleasuring photo shoot/video....

I'm prolly way off base-- but think about her testimony.

Question?

court-10.jpg

To me he looks completely surprised. Also it's a cr@ppy photo for a "pro," as about 99% are. Lousy pics. That's why I don't believe her "photo shoot" cover-up story. The photos are awful, except for the obvious one, the one right before she killed him, and he knew it was going to happen. I hate that photo for that reason.

You know, this is really interesting. I assumed most of the WS posters were women, too. And Sleuth5, it seems like you might be an academic, which I am as well.

I wonder if there is something about true crime that most people assume women would be interested in...

Yes, I am an academic. What is your field?

Question?

court-10.jpg

I think he is aware that his picture is being taken, and he appears to be holding his hand up showing the "peace" sign but I would not use the word "posing".

Why are you asking?

I see you're new and just wanted to say welcome to Websleuths!

Thank you! I had been lurking for a while, and kept trying to register, but it was saying my email address was spam or something. So I asked my fiance if I could use his,and he asked "Do you have to use mine?" in a whiny voice.

I then said "GIMME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!" ... he said I was being abusive and tearing down his character, but pfft, whatevs. :rolleyes:

Thanks, excellent post. I have had some questions about the clean-up that I posted before but don't know if they were answered. Maybe you have an idea of the answers:

1) in the washer there were two shirts, one pair of shorts, 1 pant, numerous socks, 1 towel, and the camera. Let's say Travis was wearing the 1 pant and 1 shirt before taking the shower, then I thought the second pair of clothes would be what Jodi was wearing, until I remembered she was wearing her own pants. So how come she put one shirt and one short extra in the washer from somewhere after the murder? Also, why are there so many pairs of socks? It seems to me she wouldn't have time to go looking around for extra things to put with the bloody clothes.
2) the blood pattern expert testified that there was a shoe print in the bathroom. Where did that come from, because why would Jodi put on shoes just to walk around in the bathroom, then she would have had to take them off to leave the bathroom so she didn't track blood?
3) I believe she was wearing a hoodie to leave the house to cover up her head in case any traffic cameras caught her. So where was she keeping this hoodie/extra clothes...wouldn't Travis have questioned her about it, like why do u need an extra pair of clothes? She had already taken her luggage out to her car, which I don't think she ever brought in 'cause I don't think she let Travis know she was there until after the roomate had left the house.
4)also, I have also wondered if she put on gloves for the clean-up since does anyone know if there were any of her fingerprints anywhere in the house like on doorknobs?

Thanks you for any information!

Honestly, I have no special insight. IIRC ... the wash load with the camera included 2? sets of TA's Mormon underwear. I don't have time to check that, but I remember thinking that was a little strange. I might be wrong about that ... take it with the grain of salt. The forensic evidence does document a boot print ... one of the "accidental" pix shows she could have been wearing boots at the time of TA's "passing away." At least that's one of the WS conclusions.

If I were more adept at WS (I'm a Kyron kinda gal)... someone earlier suggested she had more time to clean up. Could be. But I thought the "working that day" room mate estimated he arrived home at about 6:30 pm.

My neighbors on both sides of me have dogs. It's the husbands that pamper those dogs, walk them, take them for rides, etc. I'll go a little further and say, both men are great guys. Men that care about their pets, make great husbands! Just saying.

I would urge women to not marry a man that didn't have a pet, didn't have his own place, or treated his mother poorly.

I don't know.

This pic has always bothered me...his expression doesn't look right.....

Ive had the thought that she took Pics or video of him masterbating (ky, red penis, weird look on face...). Everyone always thinks this pic is post coitus...but maybe she convinced him it would be "hot" to do a self-pleasuring photo shoot/video....

I'm prolly way off base-- but think about her testimony.

Sorry to quote myself...it looks like a still shot/capture off of video.
Remember we haven't seen all the Pics/or any video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member