Welcome To Websleuths

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how threads appear on mobile. No button or link to go to first unread. There is the time a person last posted, but that just takes me to the last post, not my last unread.

So if I want to check in on the Tialeigh thread, which has been fast moving lately, I have to do a ton of scrolling back to catch up. Whereas on Tapatalk, it remembered where I left off in a thread and took me there.

I use my phone too and just clicking on the title of the thread takes me back to the first unread post. Shouldn't need a separate button.

Here's how threads appear on mobile. No button or link to go to first unread. There is the time a person last posted, but that just takes me to the last post, not my last unread.

So if I want to check in on the Tialeigh thread, which has been fast moving lately, I have to do a ton of scrolling back to catch up. Whereas on Tapatalk, it remembered where I left off in a thread and took me there.
Click the small blue circle just to the left of 'Australia' on Tiahleigh's thread and it should take you to the first unread post.

screenshot_20180531-065905-png.135198

I have a bunch of alerts about new threads that were started and I don’t see an option for removing them from my alerts. I didn’t get a chance to check in most of yesterday, and when I did, I had 40 alerts. I don’t want to miss the important alerts, so I need to turn these off. I don’t see that option. What am I doing wrong?

I have a bunch of alerts about new threads that were started and I don’t see an option for removing them from my alerts. I didn’t get a chance to check in most of yesterday, and when I did, I had 40 alerts. I don’t want to miss the important alerts, so I need to turn these off. I don’t see that option. What am I doing wrong?

It looks as if this isn't an option, according to the alert preferences anyway.

Are you following the forum in which they are being started?

Possibly. But I want to be able to follow the forum without that clogging up the alerts. Hmm.

I only get alerts for new threads in forums that I've 'watched'. If you've clicked on 'watch forum' then this is probably the issue. You'll probably have to 'unwatch' then 'watch' with different settings.

Maybe try the option for -
Don't send notifications
The forum will still be listed on the watched forums page, which can be used to list only the forums you're interested in."
upload_2018-5-31_14-12-39.png

If you haven't watched any forums then I don't have a clue, sorry.

I only get alerts for new threads in forums that I've 'watched'. If you've clicked on 'watch forum' then this is probably the issue. You'll probably have to 'unwatch' then 'watch' with different settings.

Maybe try the option for -
Don't send notifications
The forum will still be listed on the watched forums page, which can be used to list only the forums you're interested in."
View attachment 135205

If you haven't watched any forums then I don't have a clue, sorry.
I believe this is right. Thank you.

@WS Admin @Tricia I don't know if this is the same for everyone else but my "Postings" tab on my profile has not updated since Saturday.
Mine has not updated since Friday. Tapatalk sometimes had an hour delay, but not days. This is something I miss, being able to access all of my recent posts quickly.

I have a crazy question. What are trophy points/ What are they for?

Is anyone having to continue to login with name-password? Ive tried all browsers, cookies, release tracking, etc. And ‘stay logged in’, still not clearing...

OK, I'm back from annoying the horses. What are weird #'s that show up in the posts? Some sort of code that I didn't get the memo on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper