Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
National Fox news saying they will be talking with Capt Young in "3 mins" At commercial now,.

I'm not so sure. I have dropped a cell phone in a toilet before. After I took it out and let it dry for a few days, it started working again. The ring tone sounded a little "tinny" but otherwise it worked perfectly well and my contacts list remained intact.

Right, but after a WEEK in a sludge filled cistern - NOT LIKELY!

Just wondering why there would be septics in a city? Around here they are in rural areas when no city utilities.

I live in the heart of a city and I have a septic system. Back in the day, the town wasn't as developed as it is now and was considered rural, thus the septic system. :)

4 guys all with white shirts standing by deck talking.

EMT standing around hole

no one in hole

Pumper truck just waiting

Extra pipes being put together for reach into hole.

I took a shower and now i got 5 pages of thread to catch up on! Geez u guys are fast!

Out at my moms house which was built in the 20s there is a well under the back porch and a septic tank on the side of the house about 5 feet from the foundation.

Seriously. I find it hard to believe that LE would block off the entire road, bring in all this manpower and equiptment, all just to search some random well in the area. HAD to be a tip from someone, imo.

You'd think...They really aren't leaving any stone unturned.

Sneaking a peek-in, at work. What type of well is this guys? Big enough for a firefighter to repel into? Is the well under the deck?

http://yfrog.com/j22a5vj

:seeya:
HELLO GUESTS

Please join us....It's free....You will be in good company.....We don't bite..often!

Seriously, we want to hear what you have to say. Blessings

Well, wait, is it a cistern (for water) or a cesspool/septic tank (For sewage)?

That pump truck is cool. Good thing my husband isn't here to see it, he'd one one.

He'd never use it, he'd just want one.

They may be cool, but shooo wee.....the stuff they pump out sure does STINK! :floorlaugh:

Seriously. I find it hard to believe that LE would block off the entire road, bring in all this manpower and equiptment, all just to search some random well in the area. HAD to be a tip from someone, imo.

Either a tip or part of a confession ? MOO

now they are setting up a discharge hose to release what they sucked up to investigate. It looks like they are going to release out onto a black tarp?

Bless the workers that have to get into that thing today. They are searching so hard for Lisa. I'll remember them tonight when I say my thanks. JMHO

I've not heard of any 12 year old boy. Is this new?

Re: 12 year old boy--an earlier poster was looking at an aerial view and mistook a kneeling adult for a young boy. Another poster jokingly said if he were 12 yrs old again and such an event were happening in his neighborhood, he'd have been that kid.

No 12 year old. Carry on.

(NoRest, please know that this is not directed at you! Where this post lands is random!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery