DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox National News Live
M. Kelly

Capt SYoung by phone; he is at abandoned house:

-one of many tips-have u checked abandoned house at this location?
-on scene-very deep; fire and water dept; power companies

-too risky for firefighters to be lowered by rope-abandoned that

Capt Young on phone with Fox

Says that the tip said to check out the Abandoned House and when they did they found the "well"

explains the confusion over the tip

Sneaking a peek-in, at work. What type of well is this guys? Big enough for a firefighter to repel into? Is the well under the deck?

http://yfrog.com/j22a5vj
It is an old cistern behind an old house. It is supposedly 25 feet deep, They collected rain water for washing the laundry or watering the cows/plant/garden. One fireman supposedly went inside it and already came out. It is filled with water and therefore, it must be drained to check it.

My thoughts only:

The first EMT that went down in the hole must have SAW something for them to be going these extra yards....

Why no crime scene tape...it's bothering me. Wouldn't one want to err on the side of being overly cautious and put up the tape? What's the protocol on the tape, anyone?

Do not discuss a 12 year old boy. We are discussing a well here and not minors that are unnamed in the MSM.

I mean it.

Whomever asked...it is a cistern, not a septic tank, not a well...

IMO this is a dead end, but they just couldn't leave any stone unturned (or any cistern un-pumped!)

Does anyone know where Lisa's mother is right now? Is she in police custody?

Seriously. I find it hard to believe that LE would block off the entire road, bring in all this manpower and equiptment, all just to search some random well in the area. HAD to be a tip from someone, imo.

IMO If that baby is in there, LE got a confession and want the body.

3838 N Brighton

address for vacant house (located in link in post above). Well is about 3 feet wide and anywhere from 25 to 30 feet deep. (ETA)

I feel SLIGHTLY better about this search if that is in fact accurate that they got a tip about this abandoned house, then found this well there. I am not sure... I guess only time will tell.

cant keep up so sorry if this has been addressed ..how far from the familys house is this abandoned house ?

Did I just see the ME truck pull up into the yard.....?

Please tell me NO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member