Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this, Gram, esp since LE said they had to vent the pipe first and give the people going down into it "breathing" time...

But who puts their septic tank RIGHT behind their house?

Wouldn't a septic be out in the yard somewhere?

(Or maybe this is why the house has been vacant for so long? :waitasec: )

See my post upthread....some of the older houses in my area have the tanks right up against the house in order for the pipes to connect. I guess back in the day, they didn't run them too far from the house....at least in my area.

Someone said truck was leaving. I didn't see a truck leave. Only a second truck moved over to deck area.

How big or deep can it be? This is pretty big equipment to pump a bit of water? Anyone know?
Someone said it was 25 feet deep. It could be hundreds of gallons. Cisterns came in various sizes. Old barns in Pennsylvania still have them and they contain thousands of gallons of water.

BBM....not really. Our septic tank is right up against our house and the leech lines run out into the yard.

Same for my parents home (located in KY). I think each area has their own guidelines about how close one can be. Just throwing that out there :)

Can someone please tell me about the 12 year old boy that has been mentioned? I don't know anything about that part of the story.

Thanks

It's nothing. I thought I saw a kid off to the side watching, but it was a guy on his knees so it made him look short.

Frankie, I think you are probably referring to my post below. I wasn't referring to her not fitting under the deck. I was saying IMO that most women are not going to crawl under an abandoned deck with spiders, snakes, rats, etc. in the dark. I am sorry if you misunderstood me.

I did misunderstand, not even sure it was your post too..:crazy: I guess if you want to dispose of a kid bad enough, I dont know. this whole thing has be going nuts. (if you note on my profile I do add that I am neurotic, I wasnt lying)..

Frankie, I think you are probably referring to my post below. I wasn't referring to her not fitting under the deck. I was saying IMO that most women are not going to crawl under an abandoned deck with spiders, snakes, rats, etc. in the dark. I am sorry if you misunderstood me.

She might if she was tanked up on box wine :crazy:

Can someone please tell me about the 12 year old boy that has been mentioned? I don't know anything about that part of the story.

Thanks

I think it was someones random kid at the search scene.

This is a lot of man power they are using here. I havent seen them use this much equipment or people to search anything else.

wish they'd put the live feed back on the porch instead of just the trucks. wonder if they were told to move it.

I was thinking this, Gram, esp since LE said they had to vent the pipe first and give the people going down into it "breathing" time...

But who puts their septic tank RIGHT behind their house?

Wouldn't a septic be out in the yard somewhere?

(Or maybe this is why the house has been vacant for so long? :waitasec: )

Mine is right in the front of the house. It was there when I bought the house. Luckily, it is so when I ever have to hook up to city, the plumbing will not have to be reversed.

When things start to get very tense, it's a coping mechanism I think. They're short and dispersed IMO, and if it helps people deal with it all, I'm ok with it. That's just me though. Sometimes reading about apple butter and spicy poop allows me to breath, lol.

I'm totally aware of that having been here since the beginning and on many other cases. And, I alert moderators when I see inappropriate stuff. It's just that a lot of times it can get really out of hand....

That's all...

Someone said it was 25 feet deep. It could be hundreds of gallons. Cisterns came in various sizes. Old barns in Pennsylvania still have them and they contain thousands of gallons of water.

I was just going to ask what kind of well this is..it's a cistern? Like a shallow, hand-dug one? And this is an abandoned house? Sorry, just trying to catch up after seeing some tweets.

oops, my bad... its blocking it and they pulled the feed further away... sorry

This is a lot of man power they are using here. I havent seen them use this much equipment or people to search anything else.

Seriously. I find it hard to believe that LE would block off the entire road, bring in all this manpower and equiptment, all just to search some random well in the area. HAD to be a tip from someone, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member