Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on when the well was drilled would determine what type of cap is on the well. Are they looking at a septic system or water well?

Some states are less strict about capping the old wells. I remember when I was a kid there was a water well my grandparents used for the farm that had a concrete cover on it. When that well was open we were not allowed to go anywhere in that vicinity. An adult could have fit into that old well. Today it is more like a pipe with a cover on it.

Who was the baby they rescued quite a few years ago out of the well?

What breaks my heart is thinking how many loving parents out there are so wanting to have a child but can't. Mothers go through painful fertility treatments. A friend of mine tried for years until she was finally successful.

And here we are following some of the worst cases over and over. Children thrown out like trash. Not saying that's the case here but poor precious baby. The odds are so against her ever being found alive. Just heartbreaking :cry:

I hope it's not baby Lisa in that well.

this is breaking news from the live blog

How would anyone put anything in a well under deck like this if LE has to tear it down to get in? What did LE see? Through cracks? phones? are they going to bring the whole well up? Is a well like a big tub?

Because of the difficulty in accessing the well, I'm really hopeful that it's only the phones down there

Deep breaths folks.

If this is precious Lisa, then she will tell LE her story.

If this is cell phones, then they will tell a story too.

Thanks to all who are posting snaps from the local coverage.

ac2e7b1e-f96c-477d-be0f-b7b4d6773634_400.jpg

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1aUMZQmJ1

How would anyone put anything in a well under deck like this if LE has to tear it down to get in? What did LE see? Through cracks? phones? are they going to bring the whole well up? Is a well like a big tub?

No, not like a tub. I posted above ^^^

IDK. If she is there, then someone that put her there had to be really familiar with that well. We are all on well water out here, and I don't know exactly where anyones well is but ours. I would have to look.

If that one is under a deck, it had to be someone really familiar with that deck and house.

I don't have that sinking feeling yet, but I admit all these cases have jaded me.

I notice in the still photo (towards the left hand side), there is a panel that blocks the area under the deck, that has been removed and is leaning over.
I wonder if that is how LE found it? If so that would give access to the well under the deck.

What is the accuracy of locating cell phone pings? A hundred feet?

1,922 Watchers on the live feed! Yikes! I hope we don't crash the site!

Depending on when the well was drilled would determine what type of cap is on the well. Are they looking at a septic system or water well?

Some states are less strict about capping the old wells. I remember when I was a kid there was a water well my grandparents used for the farm that had a concrete cover on it. When that well was open we were not allowed to go anywhere in that vicinity. An adult could have fit into that old well. Today it is more like a pipe with a cover on it.

Who was the baby they rescued quite a few years ago out of the well?
Jessica, baby Jessica. She was a toddler, if I remember correctly

Mine is still live and its the first time I was ever able to even access it.. they are getting ready to go down the well it looks like.

Someone talked. They just didn't come upon a well under a deck. Someone is talking IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member