Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stomach is in knots. And I can't see the live feed so I'm just hitting refresh over and over and over...

Depending on when the well was drilled would determine what type of cap is on the well. Are they looking at a septic system or water well?

Some states are less strict about capping the old wells. I remember when I was a kid there was a water well my grandparents used for the farm that had a concrete cover on it. When that well was open we were not allowed to go anywhere in that vicinity. An adult could have fit into that old well. Today it is more like a pipe with a cover on it.

Who was the baby they rescued quite a few years ago out of the well?
Baby Jessica.

Here's Jessica now:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=baby+jessica&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsu&tbnid=KkVxBP8qZBLBeM:&imgrefurl=http://lifeisreallybeautiful.com/lifeisreallybeautifulandsuchawonder/remembering-baby-jessica/&docid=R2zHDCVOxopipM&w=296&h=222&ei=ymqUTpKkD6mPsQKl_6DvAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=497&page=1&tbnh=125&tbnw=167&start=0&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=112&ty=86

Remember this is a half mile from the family home. Dumpster was a half mile too. Anyone know if the two are close to each other?

How would anyone put anything in a well under deck like this if LE has to tear it down to get in? What did LE see? Through cracks? phones? are they going to bring the whole well up? Is a well like a big tub?

Wells are usally a hole that is dug into the ground, the depth depends on how far down the water source is, some could be as little as 12 feet and I have seen and know some to be as far as 300 ft deep. There is usally a concrete pipe (or something similar) set inside the hole to keep the sides from collapsing, to keep the hole open, and then a pump system is lowered in and set up to pump the water out. They are typically covered so nothing can fall in, and I am not certain of what the diameter of the well may be, but I do remember a case where I believe a two year old girl had fell into one and it took a few days to rescue her out of it.
I would also assume that more then likley the well still has water in it....

I hope that helped

Weird when I asked about Wells and Septics back on the very first Thread.
Was told 100 % NO WELL or SEPTIC anywhere in this area...

Yesterday I searched to see if that area was on a public utility water supply and it seems they all are, but I suppose there could still be wells that haven't been used at each home. That was my first thought when there seemed to be so much metal detecting going on at their property.

In areas that started rural and later got brought into the city lines, old/unused wells are common.

can't really tell what's going on...camera not showing full deck...still at least 20 people in the yard and several on the deck...

confusing reporting...about which well where is being searched... this article says the well at the vacant home:

Investigators have set up a tripod around a well on the property, in the 3800 block of North Brighton, and are putting on harnesses, preparing to repel down the well.
Before they descend into the well, they will do an air quality test inside the well to ensure it is safe to enter, authorities on scene said.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...in-moves-to-nearby-vacant-house#ixzz1aUVO0qQp

If a baby was in a well for 7 days at Missouri temperature, they would be able to smell the decomp from a looooooooong distance....???

Does anyone have a map this house in location to the parents house? Maybe have the spotted man with baby also?

Chopper taking a little ride.... can't tell anything from up here

That house looks vastly different from the 'subdivision' homes in the neighborhood- much, much older. So it makes sense that there is a well of a diameter large anough to rappel down.

If a baby was in a well for 7 days at Missouri temperature, they would be able to smell the decomp from a looooooooong distance.
They are sending a person down into the well so they have to see something down there.

Thanks for eveyone who is updating what is happening on live feed. Mine will not play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485