Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would anyone put anything in a well under deck like this if LE has to tear it down to get in? What did LE see? Through cracks? phones? are they going to bring the whole well up? Is a well like a big tub?

We still have to consider that this was an unknown perp, possibly on foot, and that they had time to dispose of evidence and cover up before LE was even called and while they were at the home investigating.

Anything is possible I suppose.

MOO

I guess I am confused...what kind of wells do they have in MO??

I am in FL and we have 3 wells on our property, 1 shallow well that is 2" pipes in the ground with the pump mounted on top, another shallow irrigation well with a 2" pipe in the ground and the pump off to the side and one deep well that is a 4" pipe in the ground with the pump in the shaft. None of these would be that easy to get into much less big enough to put more that a sim card down.

I have a strong feeling that baby Lisa is going to be found today. I don't think we are going to like the state in which she is found especially if they are looking in a well. I bet those cell phones are in that well. I really hope Lisa isn't with the cell phones in that well. Praying for her.

BBM: I agree ... I hope and pray that Baby Lisa is alive and well ... BUT I have always had the "feeling" from the beginning that this beautiful baby was not alive.

:praying::praying:

MOO ...

It is a well or a cistern for catching rain water. My bet is a well. It is big enough they are lowering a person into it.

I misunderstood the title of this thread and for a minute wondered how you disassemble someone's 'well being'. My mommy brain moment of the day.....

How visible would the well be? Who would know it was there if it was covered by a deck?

Yesterday I searched to see if that area was on a public utility water supply and it seems they all are, but I suppose there could still be wells that haven't been used at each home. That was my first thought when there seemed to be so much metal detecting going on at their property.

Some of the old artisian wells had big round concrete covers on them. A small adult could fall into them.

Depending on when the well was drilled would determine what type of cap is on the well. Are they looking at a septic system or water well?

Some states are less strict about capping the old wells. I remember when I was a kid there was a water well my grandparents used for the farm that had a concrete cover on it. When that well was open we were not allowed to go anywhere in that vicinity. An adult could have fit into that old well. Today it is more like a pipe with a cover on it.

Who was the baby they rescued quite a few years ago out of the well?

that was Jessica McClure, grandmaj, in the fall of 1987 i think.

Sorry the threads are moving way to fast...
Is this well under the deck of the abandoned house or Lisa's home?

Mine is still live and its the first time I was ever able to even access it.. they are getting ready to go down the well it looks like.

I was watching but turned it off. My heart is in my throat right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member