Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If house anything in is abandoned, would there still be water in a well? I'm thinking no electric, no water????? dry well???? anyone know anything about wells?
Do they have covers? I never had a well, don't know a thing about them.

This is a groundwater well. Holes ae drilled and pipe is inserted to access underground aquifers.

No electricity means you can't pump it out.

Thank you, everyone, for the screen captures and comments on what is happening!

Street view of house? Thanks for your map Nurse! It helps alot.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=39.164255,-94.521506&spn=0.013909,0.027595

ETA: this is the vacant house search. Not the well search.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7216758&postcount=46"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - well being disassembled in baby Lisa search[/ame]

Im confused by the reporter tweets. This does look like the well search location.

I am guessing the mom consumed at least some of that wine, and she could have rolled over on the baby and smothered her. Has it been considered that the mom had baby Lisa in the bed with her and smothered her accidentally?
I am hoping with everything I have that baby Lisa is not in that well.

Don't get me wrong, as a pediatric ICU nurse, I am all too aware of the dangers of sleeping with an infant. But this was almost a toddler, and 25-30# to boot. It would be most unlikely to be an accidental suffocation from co-sleeping.

Live feed is gone and they took the pictures of the scene down too!

Wow - LOTS 'O PEOPLE are there now. Lots.

Still live for me.

I just realized my hands are shaking.

How would anyone put anything in a well under deck like this if LE has to tear it down to get in? What did LE see? Through cracks? phones? are they going to bring the whole well up? Is a well like a big tub?

For those of you who cannot see, it's a small deck. Looks like FD, and several detectives on the ground,on like a 9x12 deck

My heart is in my throat and I keep refreshing... I have a sinking feeling that she's in this well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya