Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me if this house is vacant?

To watch the video is heartbreaking. I want her to be alive, not in the bottom of a well. If she has indeed passed; she is not in pain. Anyone who would harm that sweet baby needs to pay.

Anyone else starting to think the mother broke down and told them where Lisa is? :(

I've never seen a well under a deck before. How on earth would someone get to it to dispose of a body?!

ETA: Oh, I see after a closer look at the feed that you could just pull out the lattice work under the deck to reach the well. Geez.

Mine is under my deck. We have a 4 foot clearance and the lids are super heavy concrete w/ rebar handle. It's no problem when they clean it out. just pull lid off and stick the tube in.

This thread moves so fast... Had to run an errand and come back to this news. I don't know why this affects me worse than the other leads/tips/searches, but for some reason it has made me cry... The other ones made me sad, but this one really hits hard. :cry:

This one's hitting me hard, too. I guess because I have a 12 month old and it just feels so close to home? Or maybe we all just have our tipping point...

First it's a tip, then it's not a tip. I will go with first instinct, it had to be a tip. Someone had to know about that well. It is under a deck. Not to easy to see. JMOO

ITA.

There are too many police/fire/investigators there for this to just be something they decided to do.

This will probably lead to nothing just as everything else has.

To watch the video is heartbreaking. I want her to be alive, not in the bottom of a well. If she has indeed passed; she is not in pain. Anyone would harm that sweet baby needs to pay.

Thank you for watching & reporting to us who can not watch. (I'm at work) My husband asked me last night why I was reading about this so late in the night. Lisa is such a beautiful baby, (all babies/children are!), I just can't comprehend anyone harming her. I'm still praying for her to be safe & healthy.

You can hear the helicopters flying above. Alot of activity just for phones.

is the detective in the white shirt squatting with this head in his hands???

He was on the phone and using his thigh to balance paper to write on. I thought the same as you.

I wonder if the homeless person was an RSO. Could have also been wine paperplate guy if, Baby Lisa is there.

I have no idea who called the tip in, could have been anyone. Seems it would be someone with knowledge that a deck was built over the well, but if the house has been abandoned some time, then teens would snoop about also, or the homeless guy could have been living there.

Wonder if anyone saw recent activity at the house?

I hope Baby Lisa is not down there. I hope nothing is down there. :(

P.S. The fox4 link works perfectly, thank you nursebee!

Can someone tell me if this house is vacant?

local news reported the house has been vacant for about 2 years. The reporter said she had reached the owners, and they confirmed it is vacant.

Link at nbcactionnews has not been updated to reflect the report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members