DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Professional: Assignment Editor for NBC Action News in KC]
http://twitter.com/#!/Sam_Hartle

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
RT @ryankath: He said it's been vacant for 2 years and he hasn't been by property in months. He said you woul… (cont) deck.ly/~jBmRY

3 minutes ago

Sam_Hartle Sam_Hartle
RT @ryankath: Just spoke on the phone w/ owner of home where police/fire are searching a well related to #LisaIrwin case (cont)

bbm... I think he should visit a little more often.. or send out merry maids

Yeah, that's true, TobyWong, why not just send down a camera?

There's a thing called a SeeSnake - long flexible wire with a camera on the end, allows them to see in all kinds of small, enclosed, or hard to get to areas.

There has to be a map or something of the well on that table, because FD keeps coming to look at it - is that where a PP said they saw a monitor?

Thank you for watching & reporting to us who can not watch. (I'm at work) My husband asked me last night why I was reading about this so late in the night. Lisa is such a beautiful baby, (all babies/children are!), I just can't comprehend anyone harming her. I'm still praying for her to be safe & healthy.

My husband is usually annoyed when I become consumed by a case, but he's actually been asking a lot about this one..."Any breaks in the case?," etc...
I think it's that Lisa just looks so sweet, so perfectly innocent. Like you said, who could want to bring harm to her?

JiaoJiaoShen JiaoJiao Shen
KCMO Police saying it was indeed a TIP that led them to the vacant house and well at 38th & Brighton as they search for #LisaIrwin.
1 minute ago

:(

I am so saddened by ALL of this.

I am so thankful for trauma counselors. Rescue work (whether it is LE, FD, EMS- whatever) sucks. My heart breaks for these folks.
I hope she's not there- and I hope they check the leach field. :(

Ok- taking a break.

Wasn't sure what flavor you would like so I brought two :crazy:

images

I think we're gonna need a bigger box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors