Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have question, has it been revealed how Kyron's baby sister spent that Friday? Was she with mom all day? And, if not, was it her regular Friday routine?
Sorry if It has been asked/ answered, I'm new.

No, it has not been reported by LE, media, etc as to where Terri's daughter was that morning. No one who saw Terri or Kyron at the school that morning said anything about seeing the little girl (at least not that has been publicized).

My personal opinion was that bio-dad was working from home that day and could have been with the little girl. But she could have also been in the truck, or at a friend's or sitter, etc. There haven't been any clues surface yet that would point us in one direction or another.

Great question and welcome to the board!

This picture originated from Terri's facebook page way back on day 1! It is a picture of another child in Kyron's class with this child's project. It is NOT a picture of Kyron, it was NOT made to look like a picture of Kyron. The picture is edited due to Websleuths TOS.

Yes, where is this picture coming from???? It looks similar to Kyron's, but project is not the same, child image removed and the background is totally different..........What is this???? Can anyone explain?

This is Kyron's friend. The photo is all over the net without the picture being cut out. This is the first I have seen it cut it out and I believe it was done to adhere to board rules. That friend's name is also in the public domain at this point.

I did that. We can't post children's pictures here unless they are the victim.
If you look carefully, you can tell that is not Kyron's project.

Yes, could tell it wasn't Kyron's project, but who's project is it? Why is pic so similar to Kyron's and idk, could you explain a little about the picture? Did you superimpose it onto a background pic of Kyron's classroom? Sorry, I am not getting it.....

This is Kyron's friend. The photo is all over the net without the picture being cut out. This is the first I have seen it cut it out and I believe it was done to adhere to board rules. That friend's name is also in the public domain at this point.

Ok, now I get it.....thank you all for enlightening me...LOL

Yes, could tell it wasn't Kyron's project, but who's project is it? Why is pic so similar to Kyron's and idk, could you explain a little about the picture? Did you superimpose it onto a background pic of Kyron's classroom? Sorry, I am not getting it.....

IIRC, the 2 pictures were being compared in relation to the distances from the board and the subsequent views of the board. I honestly can not remember what thread this discussion took place. It DID look "odd" in comparison, but I'm unable to figure out how. :crazy:

A document (including a photo file) can inherit its properties from subsequent users.

For example, let's say Terri took the photo at 8am 6/4/2010 and then uploaded it to FB later that day. It loses its properties at that point. Now, someone else can copy and save that photo at 6/6/2010 2:38am and the file inherits those new properties.

In this case, I doubt LE took the photo from her FB but rather asked her for it directly. The photo could have been sent via email and then re-saved (hence taking on new properties) or in all likelihood it was retrieved directly from its source (the camera, cell phone, etc) with Terri's permission. But even then, the properties of it would only be known to LE and people with access to the device that captured the photo.

My point is, to us as outsiders of the case, we cannot derive anything about the photo's properties because we do not know the iterations it went though in terms of inheriting properties along the way. I hope that made sense.

(BTW, not debunking your theory that her device had an inaccurate timestamp, I am only saying we couldn't possibly know that right now).

My point as well - there were many who saw her so I don't think its debatable at this point as to whether she was at the school that morning.

When I click "Properties" for the photo, it says I saved (created it) it on the 12th. So I think the 6th date was when her cam says it was taken, although the wrong date.

Where did the other red-eyed tree frog project photo originate from in the first place? This is some other student's project (interesting that it is based on the same topic). Did TH post this photo as well? Was is published in a media source?

Guys for Kyron to not be present on Friday would require:

The PTA President

Two Teachers

The Step-mother

A classmate of Kyron's

to ALL be wrong.

Surely at this point we must assume he was present on June 4

were any of the people from above after step mom said good bye?

Interesting thought. IF Kyron and TH were there - it would be obvious that at least more than 2 people would have seen both or either one. Perhaps LE is finding there aren't people that saw them there - maybe that PTA Pres wasn't sure about the pic being taken on Fri AM (as opposed to Thurs PM - which could have been when the project was set up). Maybe teacher is now not quite sure. Wonder just how many people actually saw her and him or both?

Excellent point Maui! If the buses ran (and they would have had to) then they would have been arriving between 8:25 and 8:35 (I am basing that on my son's school here so jmo) Terri says she was leaving when the 2nd bell rang (8:45) Kyron could have ran out to meet a friend from any of the buses. ( One he rides to school with on most days or another one) and any other parent leaving the school at that point could have grabbed him or a bus driver even. I still lean towards a parent or stranger hanging around watching for a lone child.

Yes, he very well could have. Does anyone know where the buses line up to drop off the kids at skyline? I guess what I am wondering is would it have been difficult for a parent to merge out of the school at that particular time with the buses and all. I know when I try to leave the school at about the same time the buses are leaving, there is a little bit of a wait...a little bit of bus traffic. From what I could count from the PPS website, there are 5 buses that service skyline.......routes 145,146,147,148,and 481. I am not sure which one Kyron usually rode.

I'm not convinced they were there Friday....esp since it was a crazy day, there have been days at work that I swore I saw so and so walking past my office when in fact they had been home sick all day.

Also, would attendance have been taken before going to the exhibits??

Where did the other red-eyed tree frog project photo originate from in the first place? This is some other student's project (interesting that it is based on the same topic). Did TH post this photo as well? Was is published in a media source?

The picture originated from TH's facebook page. I, personally, saw it there on like day 2...this was before her page was set to private.

In previous discussions we talked about how maybe the students in Kyron's class or grade were given a couple of topics to choose from. For example, maybe they spent a month studying frogs and a month studying snakes so they were told they could choose to do their project on a type of frog or a type of snake.

Hope this helps!

I just went back and looked at the pics she posted on facebook and the kid next to Kyron did his project on pond turtles. So maybe the assignment was to do the project on animals that live in fresh water. JMO

if any of the witness that said they had seen Kyron on the day of the science fair and it was after SM said she said good bye and watch him walk towards his class room....then their statements have been debunked by LE stating that SM was the last person to see Kyron.

just my opinion

Really don’t want to really make you wonder But…
We had a case here where the wife had kept the thought in everyone head that her husband was alive and well by attending functions and always having some sort of excuse as to why her husband wasn’t by her side.

She would say things like “oh he ran out to the car for something, or oh he was in the bathroom and, he is over talking to a friend. Several function people would have staked their life on it that they had all saw and talked to him but they later found out he had been murdered by her week earlier.

Maybe TH was there without Kyron and spoke with people and if asked where is Kyron she could have said any number of things ….

:waitasec:

IMO, TH may have been at the school the morning of the 4th, but I do not think Kyron was. JMO

IMO, TH may have been at the school the morning of the 4th, but I do not think Kyron was. JMO

That is what I have been thinking all day. But that picture of him in front of his exhibit makes me think he must have been there. I don't think SM would be bold enough to photoshop him in, and taking the picture the day/evening before doesn't make sense since there are people in the background.

I apologize..posted a reply today (wrong place I think..sorry..new to this site) Anyway..It appears Kyron WAS seen by others at the school so hopefully that rules out TH..but I`m still pondering and curious about LE reasons for wanting her photo in the flyer. Why make such a specific connection to the two of them together? I think it`s a good idea and still wondering if LE think she is more involved in his disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back