Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome DMansMom! Glad to have you join the conversation. Great post. I look forward to reading more of your thoughts in the days to come. I pray that Kyron is found alive but I think we all know the odds of that are slim :( at this point.
Thanks for the welcome, Tlcox! 19 days is a long time for a 7 year to be missing. A long time. And LE has been so tight lipped, it's not too surprising to me that we've had people digging around Facebook postings and pictures, blowing up photos for potential clues, fixating on the mom's letter, etc. I feel like we have more questions than answers, after almost 3 weeks of little Kyron disappearing.

LOL!

I've been banging my head since this thread opened up. One of the first facts we had was that TH brought Kyron to school that day.......

To plump up the statement about TH, Gates said that Terri was "the last KNOWN person to have seen Kyron as of this time"

Thanks for the link!

I believe he does get flustered when answering a question that is being asked and answered for the ka-billionth time!

I try not to open this thread any more because based on the title, I think, without a doubt, it has been confirmed that they were, indeed, at the school on the morning of June 4th and I get frustrated to read that people continue to speculate as to whether or not they actually were. LOL!

I am still not convinced they were there..are there any cameras at the school...

I am still not convinced they were there..are there any cameras at the school...

No video cameras are installed in the school.

However, just as Terri took the picture of Kyron in front of his display, I'm willing to bet that other parents took photos also. So, depending on what type of camera you are asking about, the answer is no, and yes.

I'm curious as to why you aren't convinced. Do you not believe LE when they state that Kyron and TH were seen by school staff and parents/students that morning? At the school?

From what I understand, the school does not have security cameras (which doesn't seem too weird; as my son's ES, which is outside a major metro area, doesn't either).

But why do you think they were not there that morning, even though staff and others at the school that morning say they saw them? And why do you think that LE wouldn't change the timeline/last seen for Kyron if that were the case? Just curious as to your thoughts.

LE is only going by eye witness statements correct? I guess I just feel that maybe the days may have been mixed up. I have done it myself thinking x was here at work and I saw them only to find out they had been out sick all day. And a day when such commotion was going on, I think it would be very easy to think you saw someone.

LE is only going by eye witness statements correct? I guess I just feel that maybe the days may have been mixed up. I have done it myself thinking x was here at work and I saw them only to find out they had been out sick all day. And a day when such commotion was going on, I think it would be very easy to think you saw someone.

If Friday were an ordinary school day, I could see your point. But Friday differed from the previous days a great deal. I would think that not many people would mix up "Science Fair day" with "ordinary Thursday."

And that is IF Le is only going by eyewitness statements. We do not know that, and cannot infer that. Le has asked for and received video cameras from along the route Terri drove. Le has asked for and presumably received photos taken by other parents/staff members on Friday June 4th.

Bottom line for me: LE has stated that Terri was in the school that morning. They are the ones who have access to the evidence. I'm going to believe them, because if can't take LE's statements of fact as fact, then there is NOTHING to go on.

I don't think that LE are just going by eyewitness statements. Or at least, I think that they would verify when the picture that SM took of Kyron in front of his science project was taken and that it was indeed taken on Friday morning by getting the SIM card out of her camera.

And I think LE would have located and spoken with man in the background of the science project photo to verify that he was there that Friday morning.

It would be one thing if only one person had said they saw them, but it seems like they've had multiple witnesses.

Or is your concern around the questionnaire that was distributed to families of the school last Friday, 2 weeks after Kyron went missing?

I have my own questions around the questionnaire. If they had verified that SM and Kyron were there that day, why distribute the questionnaire? Or was the questionnaire not to see if anyone saw them in the school but to see if people had seen them outside the school/leaving together?

Rather than re-type or paraphrase what I've already said on other threads, I've copied/pasted my earlier posts. Both were replies to others' comments.

BBM. Beyond my thoughts that Kyron was not at school that Friday morning, I have no other "theories" in the case. I've been convinced for some time that the science project was set up after school on Thursday and the photo of Kyron with his display was taken at that time. IMO, the time-line begins much earlier ;)

I've read that, too, and also that the teacher and/or substitute teacher and a student said that they saw Kyron and his mom on Friday morning. I'm not convinced that everyone is absolutely, positively certain of who they saw that day, or when, because there were many adults and children in the school building on a very busy and frantic day.

IMO, this is likely one purpose of the questionnaire because people who initially said that they saw TH and her step-son had time to think about that morning and might have realized that they were mistaken. Having been a parent and a teacher, I know that special event days can get totally whacky, and it would not surprise me in the least if any adult doesn't really recall exactly who he/she saw, greeted, chatted with, etc.

A PTA president would be a high-profile individual in the school and was probably approached by many parents, guests, even students on that day. I'm not suggesting that she doesn't know for sure whether or not she saw Kyron and his SM on Friday morning, I'm simply pointing out that she is just one individual who seems able to corroborate Ms. Horman's presence at Skyline. jmo

If your theory is correct, it would not surprise me is SM came to school on Friday morning. She chatted with a few people to establish an alibi. Kyron wouldn't necessarily have to be with her. She could say he was running around with his friends. Then she dropped of Kyron's backpack in his classroom.

From what I understand, the school does not have security cameras (which doesn't seem too weird; as my son's ES, which is outside a major metro area, doesn't either).

But why do you think they were not there that morning, even though staff and others at the school that morning say they saw them? And why do you think that LE wouldn't change the timeline/last seen for Kyron if that were the case? Just curious as to your thoughts.

I understand frustrations with this thread. I am one, however, that was thankful to the sleuth who thought it aloud for me—since it was one of my first concerns. I do not necessarily believe they were not there that morning. I am not yet convinced, though, that either of them were positively there. I also believe it is entirely possible that Terri was there and Kyron was not. I can envision her wandering around for a sec, telling the teacher Kyron had an appointment and leaving. If she ran into someone who knew her, she could say—“He’s around here somewhere…”

Yes, I heard the news; yes, I have read the news. My thinking is thus: we agree that LE is more tight-lipped than perhaps we have ever witnessed. Stranger than that is the fact that reporters seem to have discovered nil. Or have they?? LE SEEM TO BE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING. They leak what they want to leak and when. What if a reporter queries LE with the fact that he/she cannot find a single soul to say that they saw Terri or Kyron that morning, and LE answers: They (or just Kyron) were not there. If you leak that information, the “comfort zone” we have intentionally put the perp in will disintegrate and we may never have recovery for the family’s closure. OR—if someone took Kyron to give/sell to another, “leaks could jeopardize the entire investigation and Kyron will be killed.” Would you then report it?! So, what if the questionnaire was to clarify and solidify findings that NO ONE laid eyes on Terri and/or Kyron on Friday???

Either way, I am thinking that we will remember this case as the closest to perfect in terms of LE investigation.

Thanks for all these great posts!!! I have been bordering on obsessive about this case, I constantly check to see if anything is new. Kyron and my grandson look alike and it's heartwrenching to think someone may have harmed him. I never once considered the fact that maybe he was never at school that day and SM was. That's an interesting concept. The photo does not look right to me of Kyron in front of his school project, and I've been wondering about that a lot. I think that if LE doesn't specifically have someone in mind then they should be warning other parents of danger to their children, it's just strange to me. I just pray for this little boy all the time and hope that there is some conclusion to this hopefully good.

If your theory is correct, it would not surprise me is SM came to school on Friday morning. She chatted with a few people to establish an alibi. Kyron wouldn't necessarily have to be with her. She could say he was running around with his friends. Then she dropped of Kyron's backpack in his classroom.

I definitely think Terri was there Friday morning. I don't think Kyron was there. I also think when the PTA lady saw Terri, she could have been taking a picture of Kryon's science project only. (no Kyron in picture) I am sure she did talk to his teacher and his friends IMO

Maybe the question should have been did you see Kyron and SM together at the Science Fair???? I have to agree I don't think he was there either, but I do think she was.

I understand frustrations with this thread. I am one, however, that was thankful to the sleuth who thought it aloud for me—since it was one of my first concerns. I do not necessarily believe they were not there that morning. I am not yet convinced, though, that either of them were positively there. I also believe it is entirely possible that Terri was there and Kyron was not. I can envision her wandering around for a sec, telling the teacher Kyron had an appointment and leaving. If she ran into someone who knew her, she could say—“He’s around here somewhere…”

Yes, I heard the news; yes, I have read the news. My thinking is thus: we agree that LE is more tight-lipped than perhaps we have ever witnessed. Stranger than that is the fact that reporters seem to have discovered nil. Or have they?? LE SEEM TO BE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING. They leak what they want to leak and when. What if a reporter queries LE with the fact that he/she cannot find a single soul to say that they saw Terri or Kyron that morning, and LE answers: They (or just Kyron) were not there. If you leak that information, the “comfort zone” we have intentionally put the perp in will disintegrate and we may never have recovery for the family’s closure. OR—if someone took Kyron to give/sell to another, “leaks could jeopardize the entire investigation and Kyron will be killed.” Would you then report it?! So, what if the questionnaire was to clarify and solidify findings that NO ONE laid eyes on Terri and/or Kyron on Friday???

Either way, I am thinking that we will remember this case as the closest to perfect in terms of LE investigation.

"He's around here somewhere..." gives a strong impression that he is there. I wondered the same thing. I'm convinced SHE was there. I'd like to know when dad saw him for the last time.

I'm curious as to why you aren't convinced. Do you not believe LE when they state that Kyron and TH were seen by school staff and parents/students that morning? At the school?

Sometimes I believe LE will use the statements made by a key witness, even if LE suspect or know they are not true.

So, to play off what you are saying and what KariKae wrote in the post above yours, when Det. Gates said in the press conference on Friday, June 19th that ""Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008192-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody), that LE don't necessarily think that Kyron ever made it school that Friday morning? Do LE have perhaps have confirmation (perhaps from Kaine that he saw Terri and Kyron leave that morning from their home) that Kyron was with Terri that morning but they don't think that Terri *and* Kyron both made it to school that morning? Which means that, in terms of their investigation, Terri would indeed be the last know person to have seen Kyron alive that morning (it just would not have been at 8:45 at Skyline, like has been reported).

Perhaps they only have confirmation on Terri, who spoke with the PTA President (who later changed her story to say that she only saw Terri?) and with Kyron's teacher? And they don't have anyone else saying that they actually saw Kyron that morning. What about the classmate who said he spoke with Kyron that morning?

And then there is the issue of Kyron's clothing. The LE has put out that Kyron was wearing a CSI shirt and cargo pants when he went missing. That is the outfit that he has on in the photo of him taken in front of his science project, which is what has also made people believe it was taken on the same day/Friday. If that picture was not taken on Friday morning, and perhaps taken the day before, was he wearing the same outfit two days in a row?

"He's around here somewhere..." gives a strong impression that he is there. I wondered the same thing. I'm convinced SHE was there. I'd like to know when dad saw him for the last time.

ITA The dad's morning timeline is crucial. It could be possible that Kyron was always sleeping when dad left. If so, would dad look in on him? Doubtful. Most parents recognize the necessity for every sec of sleep their child can get. OTHERWISE, though, we must consider collaboration (after the fact?) AND what if SM is, in fact, the one covering for someone else??? I never want to go there...that's when I decide SM and Kyron were both at the school, if only briefly. ?????????????????????????????:Justice:

So, to play off what you are saying and what KariKae wrote in the post above yours, when Det. Gates said in the press conference on Friday, June 19th that ""Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008192-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody), that LE don't necessarily think that Kyron ever made it school that Friday morning? Do LE have perhaps have confirmation (perhaps from Kaine that he saw Terri and Kyron leave that morning from their home) that Kyron was with Terri that morning but they don't think that Terri *and* Kyron both made it to school that morning? Which means that, in terms of their investigation, Terri would indeed be the last know person to have seen Kyron alive that morning (it just would not have been at 8:45 at Skyline, like has been reported).

Perhaps they only have confirmation on Terri, who spoke with the PTA President (who later changed her story to say that she only saw Terri?) and with Kyron's teacher? And they don't have anyone else saying that they actually saw Kyron that morning. What about the classmate who said he spoke with Kyron that morning?

And then there is the issue of Kyron's clothing. The LE has put out that Kyron was wearing a CSI shirt and cargo pants when he went missing. That is the outfit that he has on in the photo of him taken in front of his science project, which is what has also made people believe it was taken on the same day/Friday. If that picture was not taken on Friday morning, and perhaps taken the day before, was he wearing the same outfit two days in a row?

I think it's possible that something happened Thurs. evening, in the home.

I don't think that LE are just going by eyewitness statements. Or at least, I think that they would verify when the picture that SM took of Kyron in front of his science project was taken and that it was indeed taken on Friday morning by getting the SIM card out of her camera.

And I think LE would have located and spoken with man in the background of the science project photo to verify that he was there that Friday morning.

It would be one thing if only one person had said they saw them, but it seems like they've had multiple witnesses.

Or is your concern around the questionnaire that was distributed to families of the school last Friday, 2 weeks after Kyron went missing?

I have my own questions around the questionnaire. If they had verified that SM and Kyron were there that day, why distribute the questionnaire? Or was the questionnaire not to see if anyone saw them in the school but to see if people had seen them outside the school/leaving together?
first of all welcome to websleuths! Secondly, I completely agree with you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back