Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
An electrician's work van is full of tarps, plastic coverings, duct tape, large containers, solvents, cleaning products, gloves....everything a motivated perp would need to transport evidence and a body. And AJ was not bleeding and wounded. She may have even been unconscious or comatose most of the time. :cry:

He had plenty of time to clean out the van and get it ready for the cops.
This!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T807A using Tapatalk

So, if LE has pings from AJ'S phone, do you think they found it?

Yes, the second count is for the ammo found in the motel room. The 2013 charge is from him at the driving range with AJ. I am kind of surprised they are dropping the second count. The obstruction charges were dropped along with the B&E, so what's left? Will he go straight to jail on November 6th?

I would suspect he'll begin serving what ever jail sentence was agreed upon to with prosecutors.

Let us not forget he still has the active warrant for heroin possession (Possession of Controlled Substances in the City of Norfolk too.

http://www.norfolk.gov/index.aspx?NID=335

Yes, the second count is for the ammo found in the motel room. The 2013 charge is from him at the driving range with AJ. I am kind of surprised they are dropping the second count. The obstruction charges were dropped along with the B&E, so what's left? Will he go straight to jail on November 6th?

I guess so. I wonder why they are dropping the 2nd ammo charges. I would think that would be a big deal. In the court documents recently they seemed to be making a big deal about the search warrant. I wonder if they are dropping the charges because of that. Does anyone know if he's been served papers fro the heroin charges? I wonder if they would drop those as well.

I guess so. I wonder why they are dropping the 2nd ammo charges. I would think that would be a big deal. In the court documents recently they seemed to be making a big deal about the search warrant. I wonder if they are dropping the charges because of that. Does anyone know if he's been served papers fro the heroin charges? I wonder if they would drop those as well.

This may be wishful thinking on my part. But i am wondering if they dropped some charges because they do not want to have to share all of the info in the search warrants with his attorneys yet. And I think they made the plea deal because they want him on ice for awhile longer while they try and get their case in order to charge him with kidnap/murder? I hope so anyway.

I would suspect he'll begin serving what ever jail sentence was agreed upon to with prosecutors.

Let us not forget he still has the active warrant for heroin possession (Possession of Controlled Substances in the City of Norfolk too.

Thanks! I knew I was overlooking something. Plus I actually did know it is a plea deal so of course, he has to go along with terms they agreed on. Another blonde moment. Wonder what he will get for the drug charge?

I don't think they need the actual phone for that at all.

It's entirely possible they did. If they did, I'm going to assume it was at the pond, when they wrapped up that search right quickly (and didn't even search beyond a certain area). That said however, they wouldn't actually need the physical phone to access the GPS records - that info would be available through the carrier. But, the physical SIM card does contain some rather unique info, uniquely relevant to the owner/user of the phone.

From all I've read, VA is rather notorious for it's harsh penalties for drug possession. Although, if all they found was a "trace", it might be kind of hard to justify a "harsh" penalty for that.

This may be wishful thinking on my part. But i am wondering if they dropped some charges because they do not want to have to share all of the info in the search warrants with his attorneys yet. And I think they made the plea deal because they want him on ice for awhile longer while they try and get their case in order to charge him with kidnap/murder? I hope so anyway.

It's entirely possible they're still waiting on DNA results from things collected from either the work van or the red truck. It's never been disclosed that they collected anything from either, but it was also never disclosed they had an IT forensics expert go over both his and AJ's GPS info. Until it was. :)

I am way behind here, but intend to catch up tomorrow. Just a thought. Could the real perpetrator have hidden AJs phone in WH truck without his knowledge? If not, why not? I think he is guilty of a lot of things, but he is not alone.

An electrician's work van is full of tarps, plastic coverings, duct tape, large containers, solvents, cleaning products, gloves....everything a motivated perp would need to transport evidence and a body. And AJ was not bleeding and wounded. She may have even been unconscious or comatose most of the time. :cry:

He had plenty of time to clean out the van and get it ready for the cops.
:bowdown: So true. Would you believe that I was thinking to myself - "now, where did he get a tarp in a hurry?" I get bogged down in little details and forget to back up and look at the bigger picture - of course he could have had all he needed in that van.

I am way behind here, but intend to catch up tomorrow. Just a thought. Could the real perpetrator have hidden AJs phone in WH truck without his knowledge? If not, why not? I think he is guilty of a lot of things, but he is not alone.

Because eventually, his work would have found it when they cleaned out the truck.

If you take any of the single pieces of evidence against him, you could think that someone else might have done that particular thing.

But if you look at it all together, then I can see no way that someone else did it all. No one else drove his van that day to that abandoned home. Or to the area the clothes and duffel bag were dumped. Who else sent those texts to JH? Who broke into CF's home and planted the jacket? Who else changed their story about last seeing AJ several times and ultimately LIED about the gas station lunch time meeting? Who else had evidence of heroin in their room and guns and ammo hidden away? Who else had a history of kidnapping and violence and rape in their past? Who else took total charge of the 'searches' and of the social media accounts? Who was it that took over all of the media interviews?

I just cannot see how this whole thing does not lead back to WH. JMO

Because eventually, his work would have found it when they cleaned out the truck.

yes, good thinking. How would WH have thrown it in the pond if he didnt know it was there?

Unless someone did that. But it was on the GPS when Wes had the van. That is very damning evidence against Wes, imo.

I'll admit I've been all over the place between WH did it, someone else did it and framed him, WH had help, and even at the very beginning considered it could have been a complete stranger.

After all this time, I'm pretty settled on the idea that if it walks like a duck, drives the work van of a duck, has the GPS digital footprint of a duck, lies like a duck... well, you get where I'm going with this.

No one else in AJ's circle can be proven to have been at that house. But Wes.
No one else's phone had the same GPS route as AJ's did, from *before* the time she was reported missing, except his. DURING the time the suspicious texts came in to JH and WH's phones.

Honestly, that right there settles it for me. He had her phone and sent the texts. Was there someone else involved? Possible, but not probable.

moo

Anything is possible I guess. But look at the whole picture here.

1. WH says he never saw AJ that morning. Then he tells LE that he saw her at the house. Then he changes his story and says he met her at a gas station around lunch time. Three lies.

2. "around the time" AJ was last seen, the GPS from WH's work van is tracked to the Franklin house pulling directly into the driveway. This occurred almost a full month before AJ's body was ever found...while everyone is still looking for her.

3. "around the time" AJ was last seen, the GPS data from her phone and his phone is tracked and shows that they were both together. Side by side.

4. March 3, AJ's phone sends pings from the pond in Franklin. Stephen Hines reports seeing a white Quality Plumbing van in the area...twice.

5. March 6th, WH breaks into CF's house and "discovers" AJ's Longwood jacket. The very jacket he says he last saw her wearing.

5. Around March 19 (?), WH gets a tip from a mystery woman (who reached him through " ulterior motives") about some clothes lying on the side of S. Battlefield Blvd. He loads CS and AB into his vehicle, they drive out there, and lo and behold, there are AJ's clothes lying on the side of the road. Can LE interview the woman who allegedly called in this tip? Nope. Because WH claims she called on some mysterious secondary phone he had, but no longer has.

Etc. etc.

So, could "the real perp" have hidden AJ's phone in WH's work truck without his knowledge? I guess. But they would also have had to somehow confuse WH about the last time he saw his step-daughter alive, steal or borrow WH's cell phone and carry it around next to AJ's cell phone, somehow plant her Longwood jacket in CF's house and then convince WH to break into that house and find it, ditch AJ's clothes on S. Battlefield and then call in a tip to WH on his secondary phone and then somehow convince WH to get rid of that phone so there wouldn't be a record of the tip, and so on and so forth.

Does anyone here REALLY think that's what happened? If every path leads to Rome, why bother to dig out a new path that will eventually just lead you back to Rome? ;)

LOL...I should read the entire thread before I jump in with a post. I could have saved myself a whole lot of time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026