WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh lordy here we go again.

I still say these people bringing their children to this circus should be FIRED...gimme a break.

As much as I hate to say this cause I know I'll probably pizz alot of you guys off.. BUT their kids are alive and accounted for.
That being said, I personally would NOT bring my child to such an event but maybe that was the only option open to them (other than staying home and doing nothing)
Not everybody has a Nanny to watch their children.. (invisible or otherwise)

In the pic of the woman and the boy yelling at Cindy - This is the same boy that got into it with Lee Anthony last week! Go to the slide show and the 6/9 pic of the boy with the tattoo confronting Lee and being held back by a man (his father?). The LE needs to do a breathelizor (sp?) test on some of these protestors IMHO.

Here's a video, hope it works!

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=&cat=&title=

Click to play in upper right hand corner.

Cindy chased the lady to her SUV in the street. The lady stepped out and was a bit more intimidating than Cindy thought. The kid was rolling on the ground in pain.

Two things need to happen. The protesters need to leave their kids at home. The Anthonys need to have MP3 players with headphones when they go outside. Thay are not able to ignore the shouts. It's better to drown them out.

"For those about to rock, we salute you."

Green Bologna, Day old bread and plenty of tossed salad

Hey sorry Moe I was posting at the same time.

BTW, I think those people are flipping nutz! That poor boy!

I hope they skip the vigil tonight, things are getting scary and out of control.

Cindy appears to have a new Aqua Butterfly T-shirt on.
I couldn't read what it said. New shirts for sale, maybe?

I am livid over this..For one, Cindy should have never stepped out of her "property" and went towards that woman in her car..for two, when that guy tried to push the woman back, that childs arm was in the door and even when he fell in pain, nothing was done to check on him.
Theres a right to protest whatever..But no one has the right to bring their child to that crap down there. I am so sick of seeing minor children out there..It is time for charges to rain down on those parents..I don't care if they claim their children are with them at least or not..its getting out of hand and now a child has been hurt..
I swear..something needs to be done about those childrens parents..

As much as I hate to say this cause I know I'll probably pizz alot of you guys off.. BUT their kids are alive and accounted for.
That being said, I personally would NOT bring my child to such an event but maybe that was the only option open to them (other than staying home and doing nothing)
Not everybody has a Nanny to watch their children.. (invisible or otherwise)

This was NOT the only option available to them. They could have brought their children to the movies, stayed home and played games with them, and even ---- perish the thought--- read a book with them.

This mother brought her child to a known volitile situation late at night and then ignored the child when he was hurt. She should be investigated.

I'm not defending Cindy, but I think she deliberately goes outside and gets into it with protesters to release some of her pent up stress, frustration, anger and fear. Might as well vent at them, huh?

Wow! Where is Jerry? Jerry? Hopespring drive would be a great location to tape you show. OMG! Can anyone say low class... :eek:

LOL.
Are these people through their Springer Tivo's?

I do not understand what anyone thinks there is to be gleaned from such behavior. Teaching your children to scream and swear at others as a menas to express yourself is just plain wrong. That lady better hope she does not get her own visit from DCF, and from a file perspective, would be just like Casey, she has one too.

I know people are better than this, please find a constructive way to channel your anger.

Jaw off floor

And miss their cameo? I wonder if KC has put in her order for extra security yet.

ITA, this is no place for children!:furious:
But, even with added security figures, CA still insists on interacting with the protestors. Why would she need to weed her flower beds & hammer in more "No Tresspassing" signs, with a mob of protestors within eye & ear shot of her?? I am wondering if she is seeking confrontations:confused:

Cindy chased the lady to her SUV in the street. The lady stepped out and was a bit more intimidating than Cindy thought. The kid was rolling on the ground in pain.

Two things need to happen. The protesters need to leave their kids at home. The Anthonys need to have MP3 players with headphones when they go outside. Thay are not able to ignore the shouts. It's better to drown them out.

"For those about to rock, we salute you."

Green Bologna, Day old bread and plenty of tossed salad

Bobby, I dont know who you are, but you need your own blog, Your a flippin riot. I'll join and guest post, maybe I can get Mr. Blink to as well.
LMAO

POOR LITTLE BOY!!! Did you see that "teenager" type of girl try to pick him up by his arm???? And then just leave him to lay on the ground when he wouldn't get up?

Also,.. listen to the last part of the tape,.. the woman is saying all they do is sit in the house, how is that helping find Caylee and Cindy says "I have three people looking for Caylee right now." What are these private investigators or something????

This was NOT the only option available to them. They could have brought their children to the movies, stayed home and played games with them, and even ---- perish the thought--- read a book with them.

This mother brought her child to a known volitile situation late at night and then ignored the child when he was hurt. She should be investigated.

The point I was trying to make was that they probably brought the kids with them because the did not have a sitter.. Sure, they could have stayed away but so many people feel so strongly about this whole situation that they probably feel that they need to do something.. be it right or wrong. From what I have read so far, everything was peacful and quite until Cindy came out some time after 11 and decided to put the tape and signs back up.. My question now is.. WHY go out there after dark knowing that the protesters are there.. I think she went out just looking for a confrontation..
Why didn't she have the body guards replace it if it was so important .. that it had to be done right away..??? OH yeah, they were probably asleep in their chairs by the garage door..

POOR LITTLE BOY!!! Did you see that "teenager" type of girl try to pick him up by his arm???? And then just leave him to lay on the ground when he wouldn't get up?

Also,.. listen to the last part of the tape,.. the woman is saying all they do is sit in the house, how is that helping find Caylee and Cindy says "I have three people looking for Caylee right now." What are these private investigators or something????

Three people looking?? Hmmm, GA, LA, & Cindy??
Perhaps the PR firm or family spokeperson needs to make a updated statement.

WOW !!! three whole people... you can bet it isn't the 3 that should be looking for her CINDY, GEORGE and LEE.........

WOW !!! three whole people... you can bet it isn't the 3 that should be looking for her CINDY, GEORGE and LEE.........
KC is searching for Caylee on the internet...just saying.

I'm not defending Cindy, but I think she deliberately goes outside and gets into it with protesters to release some of her pent up stress, frustration, anger and fear. Might as well vent at them, huh?

You know this is funny because, I think this is exactly what she is doing, else she would be out at 3-4 am working on those signs and tape. As long as she is in the privacy of her own yard, yell, scream whatever you wish , as she has that right..as do the protesters if they are where they should be, however, last night, Cindy did cross the line. She provoked it further going into the street..
She didn't check on that little boy either, and she is a nurse..neither did George, neither did any of the rest of them..makes me sick...;

I agree about Cindy going out there to confront protesters. From everything that I read about Cindy she seems to be a "control freak" at best. I bet all the people trampling over her lawn and screaming things at the house is JUST TOO MUCH for her to NOT go out and say something. Remember Greta's interview and how organized and clean the house was? I don't know about you but my house doesn't even look like that on A GOOD DAY, let alone while a child I love with all my heart is missing. (I hope I never have to find out how that feels!) I just think she needs to have everything "perfect" and she has to control it. The fact that she can't control what Casey is saying now, and that she can't control where Caylee is now, and not being able to control the protesters it is making her crazy! jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back