WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From personal experience, when I was a young child my mother and father used to yell at one another. From the time that I was three years old, I was subjected to their shouting, name calling, and profanity. By the time that I was six, I had developed a severe ulcer that was caused from that stress. Also, between the ages of three and six when all the yelling was occuring, I would cry non-stop and wish that I was dead. I can still remember their fights. I have to be honest and say that I went through most of that pain because I knew my mother was incredibly angry. I will be the first to admit that a child understands a lot of what is going on with their parents. They are at a very influential time in their lives. Whatever their parents say or do, their parents are major contributors to their children's thoughts and feelings. I'm sure that those children are being hurt by their parents yelling, and getting so emotionally involved.

"By the time that I was six, I had developed a severe ulcer that was caused from that stress. Also, between the ages of three and six when all the yelling was occuring, I would cry non-stop and wish that I was dead. I can still remember their fights. I have to be honest and say that I went through most of that pain because I knew my mother was incredibly angry."

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, that practically brought tears to my eyes, how heartbreaking! Im really sorry you had to put up with that as a child, you didnt deserve that. :(

Does anyone have a link to the news story on this fight that broke out? I havent been able to find anything.

"By the time that I was six, I had developed a severe ulcer that was caused from that stress. Also, between the ages of three and six when all the yelling was occuring, I would cry non-stop and wish that I was dead. I can still remember their fights. I have to be honest and say that I went through most of that pain because I knew my mother was incredibly angry."

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, that practically brought tears to my eyes, how heartbreaking! Im really sorry you had to put up with that as a child, you didnt deserve that. :(

Does anyone have a link to the news story on this fight that broke out? I havent been able to find anything.

It's okay, you don't have to feel sorry for me. I am still alive now. I just get angry when people think that their children are too stupid and oblivious of what is going on around them. Kids are very smart and they pick up on things. It troubles me that these protesters are not realizing that they are judging the parental skills of the A's when the protesters are not setting a good example either.

I haven't been able to find a link yet either. Just keep checking wftv.com, I am sure that they will have something up about it after noon, today. They keep showing it on my tv.

Anybody catch the 11:30 WFTV newscast? Just got home, caught the last 30 seconds, apparently George and Cindy were outside and got into some kind of tussle with protesters. I didn't have the DVR running unfortunately.

They did say they would have it up on the website by morning, but I'd really like to know what was going on if anybody caught it -

I just saw the video on WFTV... They show Cindy pulling weeds.. putting up signs and the argument with the protester. Also an inteview with a guy carrying a sign saying that Now Casey should kill herself..

I haven't found a video of this on WFTV.com but maybe if enough of us request it they will get it online..

I just saw the video on WFTV... They show Cindy pulling weeds.. putting up signs and the argument with the protester. Also an inteview with a guy carrying a sign saying that Now Casey should kill herself..

I haven't found a video of this on WFTV.com but maybe if enough of us request it they will get it online..

Did the altercation occur while she was pulling weeds?

Thanks!

NO !!!! but it not only showed the altercation it showed events from all day ...

Ok, thanks to both of you. I knew I had seen Cindy pulling weeds during the afternoon and didn't think anything had happened then.

I wonder if she went out to work in the yard because the pressure was really building inside the house? With Casey not having her "babysitter" on Friday, it could have been a little too much togetherness.

MJ

Oh lordy here we go again.

I still say these people bringing their children to this circus should be FIRED...gimme a break.

From the article:
The child of one of the protesters appeared to be hurt when his arm got caught in a car door by his mother as they went to leave.

The protesters need to start leaving the kids at home. This lady apparently could not control her anger to the point that her child was hurt.

OMG! Look at the kid rolling around in pain and everyone is ignoring him. That woman should be brought up on charges herself.

The pot calling the kettle black.

Why in the world was she fixing the tape and signs at 11:00 at night? Sorry but Cindy was looking for trouble, that house will be exploding soon.

Wow! Where is Jerry? Jerry? Hopespring drive would be a great location to tape you show. OMG! Can anyone say low class... :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back