WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a huge clue in that tweet. It's not a property crimes detective, it's a homicide detective. I think they have a good idea how AJ died even without the tox report and are acting accordingly.

I can't speak for the parents of the teens who were witnesses today but speaking for myself I would have had orders of protection against anyone even remotely related to or involved with the Hadsells in place - as of March 6. And heaven help any adult who tells my kid they'll "be dealt with" if they don't cover for them.

Could "giving up" AJ to the AB have been a way for him to work his way back in?

Well, I mean, anything is on the table at this point but WH didn't really live the "lifestyle" of someone who really believed the AB creed. It's not just about hating any person of color. It's difficult even for LE to infiltrate in to this brutal gang. WH is just another drug addict who acts like an idiot. Plain and simple.

Although it is not impossible that He used AJ to prove his newfound "devotion" to this gang, I would have to reason that it would be more likely for him to use one of her other friends that the gang may feel a higher level of pure hatred for, and he would have been less likely to have been looked at as a suspect.

I keep saying that nothing would surprise me at this point, but, that would actually probably surprise me. It's worth discussing for the sake of passing time, and to learn something new, but probably not likely IMO.

Virginia has a speedy trial law

It is under the constitution, everyone is entitled to a seedy trial, civil rights and all that.

Oh grammy I had to laugh when I read this!

everyone is entitled to a SEEDY trial!

Priceless!

I have been searching for news footage (I think I saw) of the Battlefield Blvd location with either WH or AB or some of AJ's friends describing where they found the shorts and other clothing. Does anyone remember seeing that clip?

Maybe Mr Barr was living there too?
Or AB was supposed to go in and find it as in the set up!

AB lives somewhere else, so I guess he was supposed to go there, sit on the couch, and say, "My your couch is lumpy today. Oh, look what we have here! Call the tip number on the flyers!" Then WH comes over and is instant hero, (just add water) and solves the case.

If others didn't want to be involved, then why did they get involved? I suppose they could be innocently involved by no choice of their own; for example, being in the wrong place at the wrong time...anything's possible I guess. JMO, but it seems rather obvious they are still placing themselves in the *picture*, otherwise you would find a new hang out.

Also, IIRC, I believe they are all over the age of 18, so therefore would be considered adults, would they not? (at least in the eyes of the law). Maybe I'm confused...

There's a huge clue in that tweet. It's not a property crimes detective, it's a homicide detective. I think they have a good idea how AJ died even without the tox report and are acting accordingly.

wasn't a homicide detective name on missing person flyer?

BBM

Left it for Barr to find? Was this AB's house!
Does anyone else find it hard to figure out how this makes sense? WH broke in, but said hey "AB I gained us entry, but now you go in"?
And if WH broke in to search for AJ's belongings etc, why would he leave it for someone else to find?
I'm just trying to rationalize this and I can't.

Was there someone in MSM that stated they had called NPD and had been transferred to Homicide ? Was this not stated very early in the disappearance ? That to me was a clue she was not going to be found alive. No one in their right professional mind would accidentally transfer a family member of a missing person to homicide...

IMO MOO POO JMO

AB lives somewhere else, so I guess he was supposed to go there, sit on the couch, and say, "My your couch is lumpy today. Oh, look what we have here! Call the tip number on the flyers!" Then WH comes over and is instant hero, (just add water) and solves the case.

I'm sure the Aryan Brotherhood will be thrilled to have Wes in their midst, LOL.

wasn't a homicide detective name on missing person flyer?

I am not sure who was on it besides JH and WH. But if there was one, that just cements the fact that they've suspected for a long time that AJ was murdered. My guess is now they're sure.

I'm sure the Aryan Brotherhood will be thrilled to have Wes in their midst, LOL.

There is a ranch (Aryan Brotherhood) in Troutville , Va. I will say that with what I know about the Aryan Brotherhood, The 2 biggest branches seem to derive from the California and Texas prisons. Precisely where WH served. I've also read that whether you are in, or out of prison, it has NO bearing on your commitment to "the family", once your in with them there is NO getting out. Kindred are also expected to maintain certain responsibilities, ex: $25.00 month to the family and anything else they may be called upon for.

Was there someone in MSM that stated they had called NPD and had been transferred to Homicide ? Was this not stated very early in the disappearance ? That to me was a clue she was not going to be found alive. No one in their right professional mind would accidentally transfer a family member of a missing person to homicide...

IMO MOO POO JMO

Wasn't it WEs or Jenn that called and they were transferred to homicide detective?
It was in MSM.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ