• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt Lee has issues.. he grew up in the same home, with the same parents as Casey. He is obviously Cindy's "good child", I expect he has some deep seeded issues.

Also, I believe I am the only WS'r who is not 100 % sure that Casey is the person who killed Caylee.

I think you might be...I don't think anyone would see Casey sacrificing herself for ANYONE!!! Remember, she told exes that Lee tried to have sex with her,likely to gain sympathy..Casey is loyal to Casey. If she had ANY chance of throwing someone else out there, she would. Also, alot of the physical evidence has eliminated any other possibilities.

ITA about the protesters. I have anger issues, am medicated for them, and have been good with 'em for 6 years (knock on wood!!) but I'ma be honest here, I'd have ended up in jail if those people were in my yard, throwing rocks at my windows or trampling around in my yard, screaming things at me, etc... Oh, he!!, NO- we are gonna fight!

I feel the way I do about the Anthony's but I give them credit- they were pushed to the limit and then some and they still held it together- anger issues,(other than upset about the obvious) nope, I just do not see it!! Ya'll know by now that I don't care what ya'll (or anyone else) think of me, I speak from my heart and I'll tell you what- If I was Cindy, I'd have HIT a b!tch with that f'ing hammer if they were all up in my face like those protesters were.

I would have flipped out if ONE person was outside of my house doing that!!! Protesters???? BS!!! They were thugs, pure and simple! What were they protesting anyhow? KC's right to bond? Stupidest display I have ever seen in this kind of situation and they had the 'right' to do that? Nonsense. It was harrassement, and I agree, all of that family had to be pushed to the limit!

I don't know how else to say it.
No name calling
Please do not call names
Name calling is not tolerated.
Name Calling-Not allowed
There is a thread on name calling-it's no bueno

Free vacations are going to be given to those that continue to call names!

ITA about the protesters. I have anger issues, am medicated for them, and have been good with 'em for 6 years (knock on wood!!) but I'ma be honest here, I'd have ended up in jail if those people were in my yard, throwing rocks at my windows or trampling around in my yard, screaming things at me, etc... Oh, he!!, NO- we are gonna fight!

I feel the way I do about the Anthony's but I give them credit- they were pushed to the limit and then some and they still held it together- anger issues,(other than upset about the obvious) nope, I just do not see it!! Ya'll know by now that I don't care what ya'll (or anyone else) think of me, I speak from my heart and I'll tell you what- If I was Cindy, I'd have HIT a b!tch with that f'ing hammer if they were all up in my face like those protesters were.

OneLost Grl- Have I mentioned lately that I SO love your honesty?! :blowkiss:

My opinion hasn't changed of Lee. I think he encouraged Annie to be honest with LE so he wouldn't be put in the situation to Hang KC out to dry himself. I still can't forget the statement he made about "the smell I just smelled for the first time" (not exact quote).

Lee is the one person out of everyone that KC would have trusted. And IMO he's prolly the only person in the world the accused 'loves' or cares for in her backwards sort of way. Out of all the characters in this case I'd give Lee the greatest odds of knowing something...and I think he does. MOO

No, not all. It truly sickened me the way the lil boy took the dog ladys water bowl and sign and attempted to destroy it. That's a coward act, someone whos just a boy trying to be a man. Didn't work at all. The CMA crap was beyond weird and revolting.
He knows something. Was he a party to anything?? Probably not. But he's destroyed evidence, (the magical blue screen) and assaulted and destroyed property - I think very little of him.

No, not all. It truly sickened me the way the lil boy took the dog ladys water bowl and sign and attempted to destroy it. That's a coward act, someone whos just a boy trying to be a man. Didn't work at all. The CMA crap was beyond weird and revolting.
He knows something. Was he a party to anything?? Probably not. But he's destroyed evidence, (the magical blue screen) and assaulted and destroyed property - I think very little of him.

:clap:

Are you rethinking your position on Lee?

No. Still the same. He's no better than the other A's. :behindbar

My opinion has not changed period.....they all are so disturbing it disturbs me,lol.:mad:

No change in opinion. I think it will take the trial and the facts that come out at trial to really understand this family dynamic. I don't understand his behavior, but then again we are only seeing what the media has shown us and read what LE has obtained through interrogation. No doubt there is far more to LA and all the players than meets the eye.

I agree with you! There was also his pettiness of destroying the Caylee memorial placed in front of their house.

Are you rethinking your position on Lee?

NOPE... He still gives me the heebe jeebee's . His preformance at Caylee's Memorial was despicable. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him..

Not now. I had one impression initially, after hearing his first jailhouse convo with Casey - it was good. That was quickly dispelled, as he spouted the ZG/Casey is innocent party line and seemed to direct his seething anger at LE. I had the impression that he thought he was going to step in and handle LE, be the rational one and a buffer to his parents, investigate and protect Casey. It was a muddle, but it didn't turn out that LE wanted his assistance or management and he just got mad. I haven't really given him the thought or suspicion I have his parents, or thought about the side issues related to him. If he's actually telling the full truth behind the scenes, then good for him. Nothing he has done recently (his participation in the memorial) changes what I've thought. Usually when he comes up as a topic, I just think "Geez, that guy needs a better lawyer."

No - I still think he's odd and hiding something. the Whole CMA bit at the memorial was just way too disturbing to me no matter who it was geared towards. He just bugs me - I can't put my finger down on just on thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV