• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. My opinion has changed. Again. After watching the memorial, I so badly wanted to believe that Lee was mourning Caylee. That "CMA" was only Caylee. I wanted to believe that her absence in his life meant something. After listening and watching the deposition, I am again, deeply saddened. For Caylee. It frightens me to think of the short life she lived in that 'house of horrors'. I don't think anyone ever really loved her the way she should have been loved. It was and still is all about Casey. Their actions prove this over and over and over. I don't even think George could love Caylee freely. She was ALWAYS a pawn. If he gave her too much attention, I imagine Cindy would berate him for it. And if he didn't give her attention, he was berated by Cindy and Casey. My opinion only.

Lee had the opportunity to restore some sense of respect. He had the opportunity to honor his neice. He failed at the memorial( I can see it clearly now) and failed at the deposition. His laughter concerning the smell of Caylee's decomposition and his laughter yesterday sealed the deal for me. He is mocking LE, the media and us and giving no value or decency to the life of his MURDERED neice. But he wants us all to know that he still believes in Casey.
Agreed! and remember CAYLEE was getting more attention, making Casey very mad! and remember how the A's tiptoed around Casey in the prison video! cant make Casey mad!

Does he get it that a small child has been murdered ? He didin't even flinch when they mentioned Caylee's death. Wierd very,very wierd.

I know! Even if he doesn't believe his sister is guilty, he should have been a little teary at the mention of Caylee's murder. Instead, we get giggles.

Debs, You are right & I agree, but I'm happy to see any of this family have ineffectual counsel.

ITA, until one of them catches charges, is found guilty, and can then appeal because their counsel was not effective. :bang:

Before seeing these deposition tapes, I was holding out some slight hope that Lee was a little better than the other family members. I don't know why it was important for me to think that, but I think it was more hope than anything else. After seeing his deposition, I now believe he is every bit as low, dishonest and arrogant as the other's. For him to lie like he did in this deposition, requires a real lack of character and integrity.

I think he is a strange bird, the way he smiles and laughs so often. What is funny anyway? Also, I noticed how he was touching his nose, scratching his head. Strange indeed.

Lee has that laughter the same way that George has that weird-A$$ smile he gives during the most inopportune moments. The whole dang family are freaks!:rolleyes:

Lee has that laughter the same way that George has that weird-A$$ smile he gives during the most inopportune moments. The whole dang family are freaks!:rolleyes:

Wouldn't ya love to get CA's brother Rick and the neighbors together for a sitdown and a few drinks (I'd include some friends-but I can't think of any right now). Imagine the stories they could tell!!:rolleyes:

IMO I think Lee is trying to save his sister from the death penalty because he thinks she's caused their parents enough grief. He probably justifies his lies by reasoning that nothing can bring Caylee back and he doesn't want to lose his father in another suicide attempt.

Debs, You are right & I agree, but I'm happy to see any of this family have ineffectual counsel.
Luca was ineffective during the dep, but it seems to me as though there was little for him to pounce on. I expected Lee to get hammered much harder--in which case more objection would surely have been forthcoming.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they pick up where they left off. I think it will be a whole new ballgame.

I just don't know. Every time I think I have taken a step forward in figuring out what I think, something happens and I take two steps back. After the deposition, were two huge steps back. Talk about one confused guy.

I am a Christian.
I am suppose to Forgive. I am suppose to Understand.

********** I'm just having a difficult time with:silenced:
this....................
KC & LA.................. Just D * I * S * G * U * S * T * I * N * G ! ! ! !

Even if ZFG did ( ? which I truly doubt!)
even if ZFG did kill "CAYLEE" ................ I would certainly
expect these two
so called adults to act differently !
I would expect them to try to work to have the KILLER 's

CAUGHT & brought to JUSTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes Me DISGUSTED !!!!:sick:

JMO

God Bless Everyone who is working for JUSTICE for "CAYLEE"

jjgram

****** KILLERS SHOULD BE CAUGHT & PUNISHED !
* * * * I BELIEVE ~~~ GOD ~~~~ IS GOING TO SEE
THAT THAT HAPPENS IN THIS CASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never thought too much of Lee. He is odd. What he told Annie did absolutely NOTHING to put him in a better light with me. He simply told her to do something she probably would have done anyway, told the truth. Something foreign to the A's.

Before seeing these deposition tapes, I was holding out some slight hope that Lee was a little better than the other family members. I don't know why it was important for me to think that, but I think it was more hope than anything else. After seeing his deposition, I now believe he is every bit as low, dishonest and arrogant as the other's. For him to lie like he did in this deposition, requires a real lack of character and integrity.

I feel the same way.

All I have to say after the dep is, "Run, Mallory! Run!!"

ITA!!!Preggers-or more likey NOT!- RUN Mallory RUN for your life (and your future babies life....Do you see what a FREAKOID your boyfriend is??? Do you see what a FREAKOID his sister is? RUN. Run before the A's can ever get a chance to spend even one single second with YOUR children!!!! GA & CA are RESPONSIBLE for raising these two FREAKOID humans into adults. Get away FAST as you can!!!!!!!!

Ditto Ripley ~~~
What you said..... " RUN MALLORY ~ RUN ! ! ! ! !":doh:

JMO 2
God Bless ALL who are helping to find JUSTICE FOR
Little Angel CAYLEE

jjgram

Wouldn't ya love to get CA's brother Rick and the neighbors together for a sitdown and a few drinks (I'd include some friends-but I can't think of any right now). Imagine the stories they could tell!!:rolleyes:

OMG! That would definitely be a par-tay I would want to attend! :dance:

Nope. Also I thought that if one is a mis-truth teller, that meant you were a LIAR.
LA and A Family find out from KC when she was released the first time that the real story was that Caylee had been taken from JBP and did they tell police, run down there and tell LE that they need to focus or start looking for Caylee from there???No they did not.

I am indeed rethinking my position on Lee and Cindy. I understand and empathize with the trauma and the wish for it not to be true, but at this point, I don't understand the insistence that it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela