• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any deep, dark, secret here. I just think he can't throw his sister under the bus. I know, I hear everyone screaming in my head, but she killed Caylee. Yes, we think she did, but until there is a trial and THEY ALL HEAR it and let it SINK IN. They still have a bond with her and will not be the ones to put her away for life or send her to her death. I couldn't do that to my flesh and blood, I would, in my heart and mind despise what they did, but I couldn't be the one to be responsible for there sentence. Let someone else do that. So fire away, I won't hear it anyway, I have to make dinner.

Oh, I think the laughter is "nerves and trying to lie and not be able to do it well."

No way do Lee or the A parents believe Casey's stories. However, if they come right out and say that Casey is a lying murderer it could greatly prejudice the jury against her and influence not only the verdict but also the sentencing. In a perfect world, they'd be able to keep their opinions of Casey to themselves and let justice do it's job. That's just one of the many reasons I feel the civil suit should be delayed until after the criminal trial.

JMO..............
LA ~ laughing @ inappropriate times.... Bothers me a BUNCH! ! !
I know some other people who have done that... but when they do ~ Do IT ~
they KNOW it..and they apologize ....
say........... something is happening and it is NOT funny....
they laugh..or giggle.. THEY IMMEDIATELY.... say...
" I'm so Sorry...
I know this is NOT FUNNY...and I don't mean to LAUGH... now...
but... I can't help it... "
SEE what I am saying.... LA never says a word... just laughs..
then
laughs again... and then again ! ! !

*** Most people who have a conscience ..... who have
A N Y ~ M A N N E R S ...... know this ! ! !

JMO
jjgram

*** SEEKING ~ JUSTICE ~ for Little Angel CAYLEE !
Murdered at age 2, June 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

There is no doubt that Lee loved his niece, however she is gone, and his sister who he has grown up with is alive and I think he wants to preserve what he has to the best of his ability.

Birds of a feather, flock together. They are all the same. I had a bit more hope for George though, and I am beginning to think I was wrong. This family has some hidden secrets and I wonder if they don't kiss KC's a$$ hoping she dosent reveal them. Any person with half a brain would know KC was lying through her teeth. Lee thinks he is so smart and I think that is going to be his down fall.

I believe that Lee and Casey have a BIG secret. Him standing by her defense is part of the pact not to reveal. It's sick and twisted and I think most of you know why.

After watching him on a number of occasions, I am not sure he is not mentally retarded or autistic. He has the facial effects of a high functioning autistic adult many times. His movements, walk and other things seem to be very uncoordinated also. If he is, that would explain many of his inappropriate answers and inability to "focus" on the issues.

****respectfully snipped****

Where are the Anthony relatives? GA's parents didn't attend the memorial for Caylee, as I recall. I'd love to find out about his sister to whom he refers. I think it was GA's sister. Could be either of them's siblings (GA or Cindy's) for all I know. Anyone know about this? We hear plenty about Cindy's family but nothing about George's. Possibly, someone is swapping crazy genes in these families.

Hi Per,

IIRC George has a sister who is bi-polar. I don't have time to find the link right now.....it may have been in an email from Cindy to her Mom? I'm sure it was documented somewhere.

My original assumption re: Lee (earlier in this thread) was sadly, wrong. I tend to be too trusting....not a good quality for a "sleuther" I know. His deposition stunned me. I agree with those of you who think it was obvious he was lying about several things. It appears he was honest though when he admitted that he was talking to both Casey and Caylee (and even Cindy) with his "CMA" at the memorial service. I foolishly believed he was just too devastated to speak the name "Caylee." (If I knew how I would insert a smiley with a "dunce" cap here....for ME!)

With that said, I still feel horrible for the Anthony's and their suffering. I still believe that George, Cindy, and Lee loved little Caylee with all of their hearts. But my faith that the A's just needed some time to grieve Caylee....that given a little time they would be able to step back and face the fact that KC is responsible for the murder of their precious granddaughter/niece......is beginning to diminish.

It's just all so sad.

Does anyone know if Lee graduated from high school and whether he was in a regular class. A vocational program or a special class? Just wondering. We know Casey didn't finish high school ...

Could be a similar diagnosis they both hide behind

The more this family plays out its quirks in public, the more I wonder. Lee's inappropriate laughter is downright indicative of mental illness. (Check out "inappropriate laughter" in the ole' mental textbooks, LOL). Then of course, there's family denial, lying, and by god, false "frailty". Cindy and George weren't doing a good job of portraying "frailty" in court.

If Baez were my lawyer I'd be embarrassed, then I'd fire him.

Why don't they have Casey evaluated for mental illness and whatnot? And by now, surely Cindy and George and Lee have seen the photos of sweet, toothy CMA partying it up? From what they know and what they've seen, they aren't giving up the facade. If I were them I'd want to move to another planet.

Oh yeah...they don't seem to be grieving. But that's right, "everyone grieves differently". Some laugh inappropriately, others chomp gum and look like they could kill, while others sit in jail and whimper about the unfairness of it all. Then they eat junk food.

ETA: I remember Lee mentioning to Casey that he would talk to people she trusted. I think Casey wanted Lee to take things off her websites, do damage control, etc. I'm sure there's something else that we don't know about yet.

Great post! :clap::clap::clap:

So as not to edit my above post further, lol...

Remember way back when George Anthony made a comment about Casey, saying he just knew it...Casey is just like one of his (GA's) sisters who has a "problem". I would quote if I could figure out where I read it, but it was here somewhere.

So, GA is indicating that he had been suspecting that Casey was indeed "problematic", moreso than a normal person and even had the nerve to suspect in public that she may be as sick as his own sister.

Where are the Anthony relatives? GA's parents didn't attend the memorial for Caylee, as I recall. I'd love to find out about his sister to whom he refers. I think it was GA's sister. Could be either of them's siblings (GA or Cindy's) for all I know. Anyone know about this? We hear plenty about Cindy's family but nothing about George's. Possibly, someone is swapping crazy genes in these families.

I read earlier on in this case that George's sis was bi-polar. I don't believe that KC is bi-polar though...more like borderline personality.

I hoped the same where GA was concerned. I was wrong.

The CMA thing was a huge mistake, IMO. He probably regretted right after he said it, but it's way too late to take it back.

Much like Cindy's comment about mother of the year.

MO

PS - I hope it's OK with you all if I jump in with my comments. I'm new to websleuths, but not to Caylee's case.

Jump right in! :Welcome-12-june:

No way do Lee or the A parents believe Casey's stories. However, if they come right out and say that Casey is a lying murderer it could greatly prejudice the jury against her and influence not only the verdict but also the sentencing. In a perfect world, they'd be able to keep their opinions of Casey to themselves and let justice do it's job. That's just one of the many reasons I feel the civil suit should be delayed until after the criminal trial.

I've wondered whether Lee's depo would have turned out differently had it been kept confidential. I'm still amazed the whole world was privy to the whole thing 24 hours after it happened.

Of course there's no way the A's believe Casey's stories. But I have a hard time believing he sat there for three hours and lied just like Casey when inside he wanted to shout out "she's a lying murderer". Obviously, the A's have closed ranks ("'this family is united") to cover for her at all costs. Lee's cavalier attitude about not calling police after the Blanchard Park story illustrates that. I was waiting for him to state the obvious... "I didn't call police, and my parents didn't call police, because this makes Casey look really, really bad."

If Lee really wanted to tell the truth in the depo but was wary of the camera, Luka should have worked hard to make it all confidential.

I just don't know. Every time I think I have taken a step forward in figuring out what I think, something happens and I take two steps back. After the deposition, were two huge steps back. Talk about one confused guy.

I have to say I feel confused also. At first I thought his "I always believe everything my sister tells me" might have been a play on words, as in....until I find out differently. Now I just don't know. :::::Maybe he's drinking too much Kool-aid?:::::

Sue

During the time she was under house arrest, I believe KC convinced Lee,CA, and GA that Caylee's death was the result of an unpreventable accident. She was successful in putting them on a guilt trip because they never had faith in her parenting skills. She panicked out of fear they would not believe her. I can almost hear KC telling the story.

It's in the most recent document dump... proven through DNA.

Can you give me a page number? Is there just a DNA for LA, Casey, Caylee, CA, GA? or is this a document that "excludes" him as the father?

Pedro, follow this link. It's at the top of page 62 of 75.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740657/detail.html

I apologize and stand corrected. But I do find it odd that they tested him for the sole purpose of finding out if he was the bio father. Kind of off tangent but more to appease WS? Or a do me a favor from the Anthonys. Seems less testing done on him than on others.

My theory is based on Casey being flat broke, always needing money to the point of stealing. If there is a bio father dead or alive, there's the money.

I apologize and stand corrected. But I do find it odd that they tested him for the sole purpose of finding out if he was the bio father. Kind of off tangent but more to appease WS? Or a do me a favor from the Anthonys. Seems less testing done on him than on others.

My theory is based on Casey being flat broke, always needing money to the point of stealing. If there is a bio father dead or alive, there's the money.

Right - couldn't she have been collecting social security benefits all this time (since the dad supposedly died). A simple DNA test (had she come forward) would identify the dad, and some cash could be rolling in. In Caysey's case - I doubt she would give that up. Now that's why I think the baby daddy is still alive.

MOO

Melanie

Mrs. Peel tipped me off to EyesForLies' interesting examination of Lee's deposition. I always enjoy reading EyesForLies and thought others might be interested in checking her out.

She concludes that she sees no signs of deception in Lee's depo... FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme