What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That the jurors apparently expected the Prosecution to prove who what where why and how. Which isn't the law.

It's ironic that the jurors say they couldn't vote guilty because the Prosecution didn't prove what/where/how/why anything happened. Well, jurors: the Prosecutors weren't there when Casey killed Caylee and it wasn't videotaped for viewing purposes.

IF the jurors won't use speculation to connect the dots of the Prosecution's evidence, but they want to believe the speculative accidental drowning story (even though there was no evidence presented to support it)....if the jurors do that, then THEY (the Defense) are the ONLY ones who can tell the jurors what happened, who was involved (if the jurors believe George and/or Cindy knew more about what happened), how it happened and the motive behind it.

So Defense team.....tell us how Caylee's body went from the backyard pool to George's arms to......the duct tape, the laundry bag, the trash bags, or did her body go straight to Casey's trunk and THEN she was placed in the laundry bag, the trash bags, the duct tape was added and then she was thrown in the swamp down the street?

I'm all ears.

ETA: Juror #1 foreman is supposed to be on Greta tonight. I will FORCE myself to watch to hear the words coming from his mouth.

I am sick of this whole case now. Since the killer was set free I have no interest in this anymore. There is nothing I can do about it. You feel helpless. Its depressing so I don't want to dwell on any of this anymore. I don't want to hear anything about Casey or the Anthonys. I don't want to see them get rich on anything. My only reason to talk about them at all would be to discourage anyone from watching any show they are on that they are paid to be on, to refrain from buying any books they may put out or any movies they may get rich off of. I don't want to see any of these players make a dime off of this poor murdered child.

I agree. I am especially sick of seeing her face on t.v. I am moving on. jmo

Sick of hearing;

- the state didn't prove their case
- the jury based their decision on the evidence
- Nancy Grace is the cause of public outrage
- the killer was molested by her father
- the name "Casey Anthony"
- the pity for the mother of the killer

I'm personally sick of petitions all over the place talking about the federal government stepping in and charging her because she violated Caylee's civil rights. I can handle the petitions about Caylee's Law but the violating Caylee's civil rights is getting quite old.

~jmo~

I am sick of listening to these inept jurors defending their verdict. It appears they didn't read the jury instructions, and had no clue what they were supposed to do; ie; connect the dots.

Also that the jurors were concerned about the death penalty - they were in the guilt phase, not the penalty phase. (Oh, I don't know.....maybe some notes on what JP said might have been helpful instead of repeating JB and CM verbatim in their excuses???)

Oh, and that the State overcharged. The jurors had other options than 1st degree murder for their verdict but they chose to ignore ALL the evidence against Casey.

Lastly......JB, CM, LKB - all the Defense team's voices plus Geraldo's ranting and raving.

Sick of hearing;

Good points. And you're reminding me of another one......that the jury didn't convict "based on emotions". Yeah, and JB yelling about George putting his pen** in Casey's mouth before school when she was 13 years old wasn't meant to hit the jurors upside the head with shock and emotion. Yeah, right. Sure. Where's that bridge you wanna sell?

I'm thinking that's not gonna stop for awhile :) KC is for Casey Anthony. ICA is for inmate Casey Anthony, it should be FKC, or FCA, either way the I should now be an F

:floorlaugh:

I'm thinking of referring to her as SWSNBN...

She Who Shall Not Be Named.

Sick of hearing;

BBM, I really agree with your post!

I do not have many posts to my name but I am not a "newbie" here. I have lurked and felt a part of this website since nearly the first time I saw a news story about Caylee Anthony being reported missing after all that time. I've read the reports released due to the Sunshine Law and read the discussions here because this forum had intelligent people and excellent moderators.

Now, to answer the question on this thread (except for the substitution of the word "sick") I am tired of hearing that Casey Anthony killed Caylee and that everyone knows it but that jury. I'm tired of hearing one ratings crazed television personality after another viciously shouting hateful assumptions about the persons on the jury. I'm tired of hearing that the jury didn't understand the meaning of reasonable doubt. I would have voted exactly the same way that they did.

I'm having trouble with this. You read all the reports and you still feel FCA is not guilty. You also edited your post to add, "I'm tired of hearing (so far, except perhaps Mr. Baez and Mr. Mason) that no one killed that precious child. Seriously? OH so are you of the belief that Caylee is an alleged victim, or do you even believe Caylee is a victim. PEACE

Okay I have another one. I'm sick of hearing that something is mentally (Dr. Drew,etc.) wrong with her. Awe come on now....she is just EVIL is that so hard to accept. Just think of Ted Bundy and you know what I mean.

Ok, AF is on IS and was just asked how she can believe Casey about not killing Caylee when Casey has lied so much. Her answer is because her story 'fits with the facts'.

One of the next questions she's asked is how she believes Caylee died, and her answer is she doesn't know, that even Casey doesn't know.

How does that 'fit with the facts'???

Whatever.

When you get answers like that a large "Red Flag" should come up.

Ok, AF is on IS and was just asked how she can believe Casey about not killing Caylee when Casey has lied so much. Her answer is because her story 'fits with the facts'.

One of the next questions she's asked is how she believes Caylee died, and her answer is she doesn't know, that even Casey doesn't know.

How does that 'fit with the facts'???

Whatever.

I'm sick of hearing that Jeff Ashton blew the case by laughing behind his hand at Baez's over-emoted crescendo during closing.

The fact is that the jury was a captive audience for weeks, directly facing the stage, er, I mean defense table, taking in the show:

• Mason and Baez continually expressing disdain and ridicule through their words, expressions, postures, and gestures.

• Casey's trout-pout mask and tears-on-cue from her toddler chair.

• Sims's exaggerated shows of concern, and her gestures and expressions of comfort toward the poor little vulnerable, abused defendant the State of Florida had RAILROADED with their UNLIMITED RESOURCES and was maliciously trying to KILL ... with the help of Nancy Grace, the 'Idiot Bloggers,' and the Evil Media.

:sick:​

I'm sick of hearing what a good mother KC was before she killed her daughter.
And re: Sims: Hurl alert for her "fro", her embrace of the inmate and swooning look for JB at the Presser post verdict.

I don't understand the relevance of interviewing these alternates except to prove conclusively that this jury disobeyed court orders to NOT talk about the case until deliberations. Since the alternates did NOT enter into deliberations, their ridiculous opinions are moot.

It's really difficult to wrap my mind around so many obtuse people coming together to perform such an important task. You'd think that there would have been at least 1 or 2 in the bunch with a modicum of common sense.

Frankly, I wish I had never heard of this terrible case. It has occupied my mind for 3 long years and even though it's over, it isn't finished.

I am sick to death of people saying that the "system" worked and it's still the best in the world. Hello out there.... this can be classified as nothing but a colossal failure.

Oh and forgot to add: I'm sick and tired of talking with people about the case who say that they didn't follow it but then offer an opinion about it.

I don't understand the relevance of interviewing these alternates except to prove conclusively that this jury disobeyed court orders to NOT talk about the case until deliberations. Since the alternates did NOT enter into deliberations, their ridiculous opinions are moot.

It's really difficult to wrap my mind around so many obtuse people coming together to perform such an important task. You'd think that there would have been at least 1 or 2 in the bunch with a modicum of common sense.

Frankly, I wish I had never heard of this terrible case. It has occupied my mind for 3 long years and even though it's over, it isn't finished.

I am sick to death of people saying that the "system" worked and it's still the best in the world. Hello out there.... this can be classified as nothing but a colossal failure.

As a wise sleuther said, " Somewhere in Florida, a county is missing 12 idiots".

I know this has already been stated but I am going to reiterate how they claim the prosecution didnt prove how Caylee died~

how about trying some deductive reasoning~lets see...

she didnt die of natural causes
she didnt die from suicide
she DIDNT die from an accident unless she accidentally put duct tape over her own mouth & nose
SO...that leaves only one other option..homicide...murder...that is HOW she died. As testified by the medical ex.

Thank goodness the Scott Peterson jury was smarter that this.

Btw jury foreman on GVS tomorrow to regurgitate the same lame excuses we've already heard~dont think I can stomach to listen to anymore.

I will not watch this show, or any show that has anything about FCA, GA, CA, LA, the DT or the jurors. There will be something written about it somewhere so we can still discuss it here.

I'm sick of "BOMBSHELL tonight..." "BREAKING NEWS..." "Tot Mom, Casey Anthony..." I'm sick of 48 min worth of commercials and only 1 or 2 minutes per segment of actual commentary. I can no longer waste my time with that drivel.

I'm sick of Vinnie P. yelling. I'm sick of seeing any of the Anthony's on my screen.

Waste of time...huge waste of time.

I stopped watching all of it. The trial is over. The rest of it is soy filler and recycled beans. No thanks.

I had to stop too, Madeleine. I was emotionally distraught and feeling truly depressed, as is the case with many of us here.
I am sick of anyone telling me that I was overreacting however.
"Waste of time. Huge waste of time" Caught that!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back