What are you sick of hearing since the verdict has been announced regarding Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Actually, from what I understand, Pollwog, (like your handle by the way,) Jerry Springer did make that offer, but ONLY if CA, GA and LA came on with KC.

Also, I could care less what happens to KC after she is released.

KARMA SPINS.

Thanks :D I guess I did not hear where JS made the original offier but I saw him on the local news earlier (he lives in Sarasota I think) and he said he would not have her on his show because she was toxic or something similar to that and no money was ever offered for her to appear. So maybe he is back peddling, who knows. I could not find my local story but NY Times has one about it

http://www.nydailynews.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=139359

MODS: If the NYT link cannot be here please mod snip it.

OMG, I'm SO]sick of hearing that alternate juror say that ICA appeared to be a good mother. Is he talking about the very same ICA that we are familiar with? Possibly in a parallel universe somewhere. Also, I am sick of hearing that GA molested ICA, although there is not one scintilla of evidence to back it up. MOO.

I'm tired of people saying that the state didn't prove murder and in the next breath saying they think Caylee drowned. Where is the proof of drowning?

My coworker: "They didn't prove murder so I'm not surprised she got off. I tell you what I think, I think KC killed her by holding her head under water in the pool!"
Me: <HUH?>

My coworker: "I thought she was guilty all this time but when they read the verdict and she started crying, I thought, 'well, maybe she didn't do it! She looked so relieved!'"
Me: <THUD>

My coworker: "I was in the military and I believe in the jury system because it's what I fought for!"
Me: I didn't realize you fought in The Revolutionary War.

:)

BBM- thanks for this! I've missed laughing.

I'm sick of comments about Ms. Anthony's appearance.

I'm sick of people saying "ducktape".

I'm sick of people turning Caylee's death into a debate about war.

I'm sick of people putting <3's next to words of support for Casey on my youtube videos.

I'm sick of Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

I'm sick that a mother who duct taped her child, stuck her in trash bags and drug/threw her into a damp, wooded area- got more time for lying and stealing checks than for killing Caylee.
Amen... to everything you've mentioned here!
I couldn't agree more!

I'm sick of people ignoring the fact that Caylee was found with duct tape across the face that once shone radiantly and left to rot in a swamp? Who DO they think put her there?

I'm sick of hearing anything that any of the jurors have to say now!

I'm sick of hearing about CA. The only time I want to hear about her in the future is when she's getting a taste of Caylee's justice, in whatever form. I want to know when she gets a DWI. I want to know when she's busted for drugs or hauled into court for not paying her bills. I want to know about it the next time she hurts another human being. And I definately want to know about it the next time she goes to jail. But for now, I really don't want to hear about her future plans. I don't want to see her on TV. I don't want to see any books about her because I wont read them. She's persona non grata to me.

I am sick and tired of hearing certain lawyers telling the public that the "system worked." No it didn't. If it worked she would be in prison by now.

When a jury deliberates for a very short time, doesn't ask a question one, and won't meet with the press to explain it all, something is very, very wrong with the system.

My daughter, who just turned 2, is Katherine Eleanor, but we call her Kaylee. We named her for family, not for Caylee Anthony, but in a small way, I feel like her joy and potential will be a tribute to that little girl. I have been so depressed about this verdict and have tried not to watch/read anything since then. What I have been doing, instead, is to spend more time with my daughter. I can't do much to help Caylee Anthony, but I can help make my daughter's life a good one.

absolutely beautiful !!
I agree the best way to honor Caylee is love our children every day to the max!

Oh, I'm right there with you, Sandfordfan. I know right now 4 hours before Greta's show that I'm going to feel sick to my stomach watching and hearing what he says. But I want to hear him speak first hand and see his face when he speaks. I don't want it to be filtered through the screaming meeemee's on tv telling me what he said.

I'm hopeful that Greta will ask at least some of the questions I want to hear the answers to, like:

If Casey didn't put Caylee in her trunk, who did? Because George and Cindy did not have access to her car while she was lying to them for those 31 days telling them she was in Miami, Jacksonville and wherever else in 'meetings' for Universal Studios. Cellphone records show Casey (not George, not Cindy, not Lee) was in the area of the Anthony home with Caylee on June 16th and then...........POOF! No Caylee when she went to Tony's that night.

And if Caylee accidentally drowned on June 16th AND GEORGE KNEW IT, why on earth would Casey drive around for ANY length of time with Caylee in her trunk?

Why would George help frame Casey for murder 1 instead of calling 911 and trying to save Caylee? Why would he think a possible death sentence was a better option than "going to jail for child neglect for the rest of her frickin life"?

Why would Casey sit in jail for 3 years facing a possible death sentence instead of telling her lawyer it was an accidental drowning?

etc etc etc. I hope I am not disappointed in Greta's questions.
I'm afraid you're gonna be disappointed because you won't be able to "look in his eyes", the previews showed Greta standing outside & it just showed his back (kinda like a silhouette)..sry

Sick of hearing Mark Lippman go on every single talk show to say he can't comment on "that"!:banghead:

Sick of hearing Mark Lippman go on every single talk show to say he can't comment on "that"!:banghead:
Yeah. I keep expecting to hear the spin from Cindy and family, because surely they're having him go on all these shows. Yet, he's still unable to comment on just about every question. Perhaps the Anthonys haven't figured out their angle yet, because Casey still isn't speaking to them, or perhaps Lippman's own publicity is the monetary deal he made with the Anthonys and he truly has nothing to say about the case, but he gets his name and face out there for his own high-profile status in the making.

I'm sick of hearing that Jeff Ashton blew the case by laughing behind his hand at Baez's over-emoted crescendo during closing.

The fact is that the jury was a captive audience for weeks, directly facing the stage, er, I mean defense table, taking in the show:

• Mason and Baez continually expressing disdain and ridicule through their words, expressions, postures, and gestures.

• Casey's trout-pout mask and tears-on-cue from her toddler chair.

• Sims's exaggerated shows of concern, and her gestures and expressions of comfort toward the poor little vulnerable, abused defendant the State of Florida had RAILROADED with their UNLIMITED RESOURCES and was maliciously trying to KILL ... with the help of Nancy Grace, the 'Idiot Bloggers,' and the Evil Media.

:sick:​

:goodpost:

OMG. :giggle: PERFECT.

Perchance, is there somewhere to click "infinitely LOVE" versus just a "thanks"? :rocker:

I wish I could thank your post twice, lol. I mean ...what's the point of him going on these shows? just to see his face on tv? It's so annoying and I don't get it. moo.

I'm sick of hearing that Jeff Ashton blew the case by laughing behind his hand at Baez's over-emoted crescendo during closing.

The fact is that the jury was a captive audience for weeks, directly facing the stage, er, I mean defense table, taking in the show:

• Mason and Baez continually expressing disdain and ridicule through their words, expressions, postures, and gestures.

• Casey's trout-pout mask and tears-on-cue from her toddler chair.

• Sims's exaggerated shows of concern, and her gestures and expressions of comfort toward the poor little vulnerable, abused defendant the State of Florida had RAILROADED with their UNLIMITED RESOURCES and was maliciously trying to KILL ... with the help of Nancy Grace, the 'Idiot Bloggers,' and the Evil Media.

:sick:​

:floorlaugh: I thought about that trout-pout a few weeks back, she even reaffirmed the whole look, periodically taking a huge breath and letting it out. I was going to say something then, but because it was during a hearing, I typed it out and then promptly decided not to submit it. Figured it was a tense day already and I was due to get smacked in the hand with a ruler or put on time out. I've seen big mouth bass pulled out of the water, lying in the bottom of the boat that didn't gasp that bad for air.

:floorlaugh: I thought about that trout-pout a few weeks back, she even reaffirmed the whole look, periodically taking a huge breath and letting it out. I was going to say something then, but because it was during a hearing, I typed it out and then promptly decided not to submit it. Figured it was a tense day already and I was due to get smacked in the hand with a ruler or put on time out. I've seen big mouth bass pulled out of the water, lying in the bottom of the boat that didn't gasp that bad for air.

And add to that that they lowered her chair and surrounded her with really big people so she would look like the tiny, innocent "child" that everyone was beating up on. Disgusting

It would be interesting to count how many times JB referred to KC as this "child". I'm still having trouble believing that 12 people could all be that gullible.

I'm sick of hearing that those of us that are upset with the Verdict don't agree with the Jury System or that we don't understand the constitution.

I'm upset becuse I've followed this case closely & feel there was plenty of evidence for a conviction. At the very least they should have come back Guilty on Child Neglect.

And how could this jury fall for Jose's obvious LIES..???????

I do not have many posts to my name but I am not a "newbie" here. I have lurked and felt a part of this website since nearly the first time I saw a news story about Caylee Anthony being reported missing after all that time. I've read the reports released due to the Sunshine Law and read the discussions here because this forum had intelligent people and excellent moderators.

Now, to answer the question on this thread (except for the substitution of the word "sick") I am tired of hearing that Casey Anthony killed Caylee and that everyone knows it but that jury. I'm tired of hearing one ratings crazed television personality after another viciously shouting hateful assumptions about the persons on the jury. I'm tired of hearing that the jury didn't understand the meaning of reasonable doubt. I would have voted exactly the same way that they did.

I'm having trouble with this. You read all the reports and you still feel FCA is not guilty. You also edited your post to add, "I'm tired of hearing (so far, except perhaps Mr. Baez and Mr. Mason) that no one killed that precious child. Seriously? OH so are you of the belief that Caylee is an alleged victim, or do you even believe Caylee is a victim. PEACE

I think you're asking if I believe Caylee is a victim? No, not in the way that I think that you mean. My belief is that Caylee Anthony died in an accident and Casey Anthony did everything wrong afterwards by trying to entirely deny and cover up Caylee's death. I do not think anything we learned by listening to that long trial (or by reading the "document dumps" (courtesy of the Sunshine Law) supports anything other than that.

I haven't read the entire thread so it may have alredy been mentioned...

I am sick of hearing "snowballed."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back