What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec: I love it here at WS and I don't want to get banned ...

So I can't post what I would say ...

Sorry ... but that's the way I feel !!!

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

WHO do you all think put Caylee into that swamp?

Karma is a *****.

Shame on you for not taking more time. Shame forEVER on you for making this system an even bigger mockery than it already seemed.

May Caylee RIP despite you people.

Let me quit while I am ahead.

Thank you for your service and for disrupting your lives.

It's a shame that the baby killer got off, but I'm sure you had your reasons for doing it. Like wanting to get home and all. Hooray for you.

Thank you for using the law and not emotion.

I imagine you were in a hurry to get home ....but you rushed to get home in lieu of a 2 yoa life.....can you explain that to anyone?

This is what I would like to say to the jury:

How DARE YOU not give all the evidence that was presented in this case the diligent consideration that was YOUR SWORN DUTY/RESPONSIBILITY.

You couldn't possibly have spent the necessary time reflecting on all the evidence presented in this case.

Just shades of OJ all over again ... jurors who did not perform their due deliberation, and just wanted to get back home.

I'm thoroughly disheartened and sickened by the lack of effort that these jurors put into their deliberations.

if they come and read here i would like to tell them that i appreciate that they took the time to sit through this trial. i know it had to be hard. i also wish you could have researched the information that has been set forth through the message boards such and this one and to be able to actually read all the information that LE had.

i am sure you did what you thought was right. but those of us that have been through this from the beginning can't help but believe that Casey and Casey alone is responsible for whatever happened to little Caylee. defense is correct, we don't know exactly HOW she died...and probably never will. but no parent that loves their child would have not at least tried to get help for their child in hope that child could be recovered. no parent would have told all the lies that Casey did and hinder finding their child unless they were hiding something.

i pray that the jury finds peace in their decision but those of us that have been here since the beginning will not.

Did you guys really think that George took the time to make a swimming accident look like a murder?

How do you reconcile the duct tape on that baby's face?

After getting all the facts surrounding the case not heard during trial, would it have changed your mind??

What "turned you off" about the state's case? What about it struck you as wrong?

Knowing that the evidence given to you has been available to the world for the last three years, with the majority of the "court of public opinion" finding Casey responsible for Caylee Marie's death, how to you understand your final verdict in comparison?

I would be banned from websleuths for the rest of my life if I answered that truthfully. I'm sure it would start off with something like......."How stupid are you??" Today is a dark day for me. I have lost faith in humanity, our legal system, I will never serve on a jury - I no longer believe in the system, I will never watch a court case again. There was no reasonable doubt, no one else could have done it, the defense put on a rediculous, unbelievable case, they lied, they perjured, all the while ICA sat there smirking, never a tear for anyone but herself. I would never want to be the parent of a murdered child, but I would hope for that job to be for any/all of the 12 jurors that cause a complete miscarriage of justice to be done for a dead little girl, who was murdered in cold blood by the one person who was supposed to care for her. I hope they are haunted by this, I hope they are spit upon and bothered for the rest of their miserable lives. I hope ICA is sued for every penny by any/everyone with a stake in this trial who's lives have been destroyed (Roy Kronk, Zenaida Gonzoles to name two). I hope kidfinders and Texas Equsearch sue her for wasting their time. I hope she is hunted down wherever she goes, I hope the state can sue her for lost manpower during the search since she was found guilty of lieing to law enforcement. I will NEVER watch any channel that hosts an interview with her. I have nothing but sick hatred for every person on that jury, I'm sorry. I hope they are hounded, I hope karma gets them in the end, I hope one day they are victims, preferably of a violent crime and I hope the perpetrater walks free. What I really want is to open up the newspaper one day very soon and read the headline "Casey Anthony Murdered Today"....

I am just heartbroken that no one, not one juror, seemed to even think about Caylee and the horror she must have went through. I am stunned and ashamed that of the 12 people that made up this jury, NOT ONE guilty verdict came back. What were you thinking?????

As you sat across from Casey through the 6 weeks of this trial... did anyone LOOK, really LOOK at Casey and see the evil and total disregard she had for everyone, especially her daughter. Did anyone see how selfish and self-centered Casey was? I know her appearance would not merit a verdict in and by itself.. but did anyone on that jury take notice to her AT ALL???

I am sick and appalled. I am ashamed. Of all the people who knew even just bits and pieces of this case, KNEW she was guilty, and we ended up with 12 jurors who seemed more anxious to get home than to truly find Justice for Caylee.

I would say that I realize they did not have all the information that we were able to see and that WHEN they see everything they didn't know, I hope they can sleep at night because I sure couldn't if I were one of them. May God bless that child and give her an extra hug today from those of us on earth who were FOR her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlowersInBloom