What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. How does an alternate know how any of the jurors felt? They were never supposed to discuss the case. The alternates were not in the deliberation room, were they?

Exactly what I would like to ask--were they deliberating all along--IMHO that is how it looks to me.

I want to say "You got it wrong. So wrong. And over the next days and weeks when you discover HOW wrong, I hope you can lay your head down at night and sleep"

Oh and BTW "Enjoy your summer vacations". :loser:

While I am furious at today's verdict, and the jury (which I will get over but still), I can't help but wonder, once these folks start researching this case, if they're going to have an "oh *advertiser censored**" moment.

I keep thinking of the juror whose daughter said the trial would change her life.

Probably when KC is in the news again on new charges I have no doubt she will do something again - when someone gets in her way.

no questions no arguing just not guilty 12 votes over done why?

Probably when KC is in the news again on new charges I have no doubt she will do something again - when someone gets in her way.

Hello 911?, I found my Mother's car today, it looks like there are two dead bodies in the damn car!

I take it If you had found KC guilty, you would have been sequestered longer during the penalty phase..Finding her not guilty was your ticket out of here.

Only 10 hours of deliberation, including reading and understanding the charges and lessers and including the appointing of a foreperson.

Not one question. Not one request to review physical evidence. Not one request to read a transcript or clarify any point.

Wow.

Justice was not served for baby Caylee today.

Truth be known.....Shameful and disgraceful is what it is...JMHO

Jurors: Don't reveal your identity. Don't make any comments to the media about how you came to your decision.

That's what I would say to the jurors. JMHO

Were you even in the courtroom for the trial? Even the defendant was shocked.

You have shaken to the core my bedrock faith in the American justice system. I will not thank you for your service because, as all evidence indicates, you have unleashed a cold-blooded sociopath on society.

I didn't read the whole thread, so I apologize if this has been said before.

Why didn't you ask to see the evidence again, why didn't you ask to see the videos again. Why? Did you make up your minds on day 1? You took almost no notes, that tells me a volumes. I would have taken so many notes, I would have asked for a 2nd, 3rd note book.
Did your emotions take control? Did you feel like GA was a less than good man? Could you go back to your notes? Did you go back to evidence? Did you rely on memory alone? What did you remember of this trial? That says it folks.

I've got nothing to say to them, but I hope this gives them sleepless nights in the years to come and god forbid if Casey Anthony ever takes the life of a baby again - it will be solely on their heads.

First off, I'd like to say to them, I am absolutely appalled by their decision.

I am appalled that they took 10 hours to reach a decision, in a trial which included over 90 witnesses and 400 pieces of evidence.

I am disgusted that they did not come back and ask a single question or review any evidence.

I cannot believe that a woman who lied about her daughters disapperance for 31 days, who is a pathological liar, who lived it up drinking and romping with her boyfriend, all whilst her daughter lay double bagged in a swamp with duct tape on her mouth. Her car clearly had Caylee's body in it and what on earth do you think CA's private investigator was doing out in the location caylee was found - a month prior to her being found! Yet you still found her not guilty?

Do you really think someone sits in jail for 3 years without trying to tell the police that it was an accident. As LDB said, she just came up with a bigger, better lie and you people swallowed it. Your ignorance disgusts me.

Oh- How do the jury explain the duct tape on Caylee's mouth by the way?

This jury has single handly highlighted the need for change in how criminal cases are tried, because you guys clearly showed that a jury of one's peers just are not up to the job.

I also feel that if you were so confident in your decision, you could at least have stood by your word and given a brief interview, to explain your reasons why you came to the decision you did. Or are you just waiting until the highest bidder comes along?

I also hope that NONE of the jury attempt to profit of the back of this trial. Furthermore, I hope NONE of you EVER SERVE ON A JURY AGAIN!

Honestly the only thing I have to say to them is to thank them for serving their civic duty... even though they truly didn't perform that duty to the best of their ability. If they would have, and would have taken the time to go through the evidence instead of rushing for a not guilty, they wouldn't have set a baby-killer free today. Shame on them!

Thank you for proving to the entire world, just what a mockery the American judicial system really is....truly it is a legal system and far from a justice system. You failed; you failed the people of Florida who paid for this trial, you failed the American citizens who grew to love Caylee and you failed Caylee. Her blood is now on your hands...you set her killer free!

Thank you for proving to the entire world, just what a mockery the American judicial system really is....truly it is a legal system and far from a justice system. You failed; you failed the people of Florida who paid for this trial, you failed the American citizens who grew to love Caylee and you failed Caylee. Her blood is now on your hands...you set her killer free!

Thank you for those words.

I hope Casey moves in next door to you. Because you need to realize you have put other people in that exact predicament.

How are they cowards? Did you see JVM outside the restaurant where the DT was celebrating? She then showed a tape on TV that some woman got while she was at the ATM. IMO this was very close to inciting a riot.

On NG she was "angry" that they didn't want to talk to the media and proceeded to state information about some of their lives or arrests.

12 people came to a verdict and they do not have to explain their reasons to anyone. I for one applaud them. Maybe hopefully more lawyers, juries, LE will follow and we can stop trying cases in the media.

I know this post will not sit well with most of you however I really knew nothing about this case before the trial (last I read on it here was many of you hated the Anthony's and that either Lee or George was the father). I really felt that the Pro's did not prove their case and I would not have found her guilty. I have many reasons why I feel that way.

I know that many of you invested a great deal of time into this case, many hours and you know much more than I do however I could only go with what was given to me during the trial. I am so sorry that it didn't turn out the way many of you wanted it to.

I seriously want to know your thoughts. Do you believe there wasn't enough evidence to find her responsible on some level for Caylee's death? What would you need? The state isn't required to prove motive or COD so what other evidence would you need? I think that is what angers and confuses people about this decision. If you truly follow the law and base your opinion on the evidence then how does an alternate say he believes something there was no evidence of? I want to understand because I'm truly at a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech