• That PR is the killer.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • That JR is the killer.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • That both PR & JR are the killers.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • That BR is the killer.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • That BR is the killer and PR & JR covered for him.

Votes: 84 38.4%
  • That someone else is the killer.

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • She knows nothing and is lying.

Votes: 48 21.9%

• Total voters
We've got a short thread downstairs about Sanpaku eyes. Just a sleepy fyi. Night night

Glad to read I'm not the only one who thinks so. I have a very low tolerance for Arndt and no sympathy whatsoever. And yes, she thought JDI; at least initially. Or anyway, that's what she later said that she thought.
She's a drama queen. IMO, it was much easier and more effective for her to deflect. She was the one who lost control of the crime scene that morning, sent JR on a search, and after he brought JB up from the basement she moved the body again, and then allowed JR to further contaminate it with a blanket. And then she blamed everyone else at BPD. She faxed a list of questions to Team Ramsey, exposing important evidence. She befriended Patsy in secret. In the end, she sued BPD saying she "felt a lack of support" - and lost.

Actually, she called the station several times to get back up but everyone was "in a meeting." One of the officers she spoke with advised her to send a couple of people at the house to do a search for anything suspicious. No one thought they would find a body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When the white of the eye shows above or below the iris, it's a thing called Sanpaku - a shortened Japanese word for "three whites". Those with white under the iris are yin, those with white over the iris are yang. Way back in nursing school, we were taught to be cautious of those who show the whites of their eyes above the iris as they could turn from calm to violent on a dime. The example given was Charles Manson.

Thank you! Now I know the term for it.

Would you say PW has yang?

468xEnV.jpg

Would you say PW has yang?

Oh, thank you for a hearty laugh this morning, Ambitioned! That's what PW's face did for me.
What is wrong with this woman? Who in their right mind would post that picture? Slack-jaw, mascara smeared. What?!? Is that the best you could do, PW? Wow! LOL.

So, anyway.. unless my monitor is deceiving me, I think that white we're seeing is the edge of her upper lid. Man, that woman doesn't know how to apply mascara or take a photo.

Does it look like maybe she's lost a lot of weight, though?

Seriously, what in the hell is going on with PW in that picture -- is she stoned?

why did JR give a look to give Ardnt such a look that scared her so bad she felt for her gun and thought all might die?
They were on floor by JBR?
I watched a special last night and believe that is what she said.

I always thought that was a total drama queen statement. It is assumed she was trying to say he was guilty, but counting bullets?
Seriously?
What does that even mean? If you think John is the killer and he is suddenly going to go nuts, you only need one bullet, maybe 2 or 3 in her case, so why would you be "counting bullets"

I would say it sounds like a movie line, except I don't think LA watches movies. If she did, she would have known better than to send one of the parents to "search the house" after she had already lost control of the crime scene.

Sorry, I have zero respect for LA. She is mad that she got blamed for screwing up? Too bad. She screwed up. Big Time. The case has never recovered from here incompetence.

My guess is that she was confused, disoriented, and somewhat panicked. She was a mixed bag of emotions.

She is the one who - after the OIC had sequestered everyone in the study and tasked Arndt with keeping them there - went against that order and sent JR on a house search.

When JR got to the top of the stairs with JB's body: In that moment, she knew that she blew it. So, was the fear she felt about JR? or was it about herself? her future? possible reprimands she might face for what she had just done?

And back when she did that interview, her statement made for some very good drama. Great headlines. Same Arndt who drew sympathy in her lawsuit against BPD in 1998. She resigned a year later, saying she "felt a lack of support." She lost her lawsuit.

People will come behind me and defend her - Poor Linda was left alone in that house, etc. Well, baloney. There weren't that many people there and they weren't a bunch of hooligans with weapons.

Could not agree more. Poor Linda deserved to be reprimanded, to lose the support of her department and should have been terminated before she had a chance to resign.

Actually, she called the station several times to get back up but everyone was "in a meeting." One of the officers she spoke with advised her to send a couple of people at the house to do a search for anything suspicious. No one thought they would find a body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps it never occurred to the officer advising a search
that she would be stupid enough to ask one of the primary suspects to conduct the search.

To any cop with half a brain, both parents should have been the primary suspects at that point, based on statistics alone.

And please, not the "they thought it was a kidnapping" argument. She saw that ludicrous Ransom Note, If she did not get that, at the very least, it was enormously suspicious she should not have been a cop.

Oh, thank you for a hearty laugh this morning, Ambitioned! That's what PW's face did for me.
What is wrong with this woman? Who in their right mind would post that picture? Slack-jaw, mascara smeared. What?!? Is that the best you could do, PW? Wow! LOL.

So, anyway.. unless my monitor is deceiving me, I think that white we're seeing is the edge of her upper lid. Man, that woman doesn't know how to apply mascara or take a photo.

BBM ~ Lol. It was during her AMA on Reddit. And weight, yes I think she lost a bit.

Seriously, what in the hell is going on with PW in that picture -- is she stoned?​

She did seem scatterbrained during the AMA. She was confused/unaware about the news of the new DNA testing. She was just parroting the usual Ramsey lines.​

BBM ~ Lol. It was during her AMA on Reddit. And weight, yes I think she lost a bit.

She did seem scatterbrained during the AMA. She was confused/unaware about the news of the new DNA testing. She was just parroting the usual Ramsey lines. [/INDENT]

I read that AMA - omg, what a mess that was. The pic looks like a webcam shot.

Sorry to jump in to an old conversation but on my screens it is undoubtedly yang, lol. By which I mean it's her sclera not her lid. What a strange lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SerenitySprings,
Given the circumstances, I reckon BR lies somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

It might be where being a Software Engineer is easy, i.e. some kind of detailed repetitive job, e.g. editing code, updating sites with patches?

A pretty sizeable number of software engineers are on the autistic spectrum. Keep in mind the spectrum is huge, it covers everyone from nonverbals to tech billionaires. It's also impossible to tell just by looking IMHO, the signs vary wildly depending on the person. The only people I know who are pretty good at spotting people on the spectrum are clinical psychologists who specialize in autism spectrum disorders.

There really aren't that many easy software engineering jobs. Anything that is repetitive like updating sites with patches is quickly automated, and companies that don't do this don't tend to stay in business because software engineers are expensive. Software engineering as a profession is best described as automating processes and removing the need to have so many people involved - think how Expedia replaced travel agents, Microsoft Office replaced secretarial staff, math software replaced the original "computers", Uber is trying to replace taxis entirely (even wanting to get rid of the driver), etc. Even software engineering roles like testing are actually quite difficult. Of course every profession has people who are bad at it, but bad software engineers only last a few years at best before finding themselves basically unemployable since a bad SWE actually makes a team less productive - if an employee is making mistakes and other employees have to spend all their time fixing those mistakes, it is cheaper to just not have that employee.

^ Agreed, that occupation is anything but "easy." There's a reason they make close to six figures.

I believed her. She is a cop. And I think all of the Ramsey knew exactly what happened under their roof that night. No way they didn’t know who killed their daughter.
I hope Burke just talks one day. This is never going to go away. And if it was him or his mom who killed Jonbenet, they can’t be prosecuted anyway.
Time to move on Burke.
Be an adult and give the waiting world some resolution to this murder. It will never ‘go away’. Obviously the world cares more about hearing the truth finally then anyone in the Ramsey family ever thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back