What does the jury think happened today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched the entire time she was in court fake crying. I never saw her take a new tissue the whole time. If someone had truly cried, tears and all, for that long a period I would think they would have used more than one tissue. JMO

I can't believe she blew her nose, rubbed it and then rubbed her eyes. That is so incredibly unsanitary. I will be surprised if she doesn't have infections in her eyes. jmo

Watching Casey-dab, dab, wipe, wipe, look desperately for signs of tears-thought bubble over her head, 'Oh, s**t, I am toast, now what?'

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

I think what some people might not be understanding is that, they didn't let her "escape" today. She got sick, she is a human being and is really supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, but shes been tried in the public eye for almost three years now and she is never going to be able to win. If she sat there like a bump on the log today we would hear how cold she is, and it like no one thinks shes not capable of getting sick or something, I really don't know. The chick drove around for who knows how long with her daughters dead body rotting in the back, that really is not the actions of a murderous mother with a long standing plan who couldnt get rid of the child fast enough. There is something mentally wrong with this person and I am having a hard time joining the lynch mob, I find all of this incredibly sad all the way around.

jmo

Didn't her lawyer say that she didn't know how to show emotion like normal people (paraphrasing)? If true why was she able to show "normal" emotion today? :waitasec:

I voted that the judge or one of the attorneys had a personal emergency because that's what I hope the jurors would believe.

I would hope that the jurors aren't looking at ICA's behavior today as real and sympathize with her. KC is not a grief-stricken mother, and I don't want the jurors to think she is grieving.

I don't think it was fake, I believe she was angry and disgusted. She was being confronted with her lies "at the end of the hall".

"Is it wrong of me though to not really want to know the truth? I'm honestly scared for the numerous possibilities. She's safe, she's in God's loving arms; in a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of."

"I look at my pictures of Caylee so many times throughout the day and I can't help but smile at my little rock star."

People like Casey are sensitive to other people's body language and emotions. She could sense the wrong kind of attention was coming down on her. She was trying be the grieving mommy and everyone was picking on her, looking at what Caylee and her mother had become. With these photos, her defense is just not making sense. She was most likely angry at the pictures of what she's done that everyone in that room was examining and then having to listen in detail what they were looking at. Angry at Caylee and Cindy and whomever else she could think to blame for them "making" her kill Caylee and for all that damning evidence Caylee held on to. Disgusted when they were talking about leg bones and skulls with hair mats because we all know how superficial Casey is and a dirty skull just ain't cute. Disgusted remembering the color leave Caylee's delicate skin and then the decomposition and hauling. This was her first kill (that we know of) she will improve...

The looks and actions of her attorney's this afternoon told me not that they were sympathetic of her but for the first time, I think they realized collectively how scary this chick is and they don't have any control over her.

"They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now, is getting Caylee back..."

And who was everyone making a big fuss about at the end of the day?

So to answer the question, yes. I think she was in panic mode especially listening to the photo evidence, but panicking for a different reason you or I would. Getting her way calmed her right down.

ITA! :goodpost:

I don't know if the DT even had anything to do with ica's sickness.:waitasec:

Imo Casey's feeling ill was something she's done for many years.....a plow she uses to get out of negative predicaments.

I just hope that the jurors and the judge won't buy into her grade school antics.

I can't imagine that they couldn't put two and two together. She did everything but stretch out all over the table. I mean, it couldn't have been more obvious -- so frankly, if the don't know, I think we should all be worried! :cow:

Maybe she should realize how lucky she is.. a little fake illness here and there is nothing compared to the death she put her own daughter thru.

I voted that the judge or one of the attorneys had a personal emergency because that's what I hope the jurors would believe.

I would hope that the jurors aren't looking at ICA's behavior today as real and sympathize with her. KC is not a grief-stricken mother, and I don't want the jurors to think she is grieving.

I wouldn't worry too much, Leila. Hard to imagine them being that gullible. Of course, maybe... :cow:

I don't know if the DT even had anything to do with ica's sickness.:waitasec:

Imo Casey's feeling ill was something she's done for many years.....a plow she uses to get out of negative predicaments.

I just hope that the jurors and the judge won't buy into her grade school antics.

I don't think the judge will fall for it. He looked peturbed today. And the jury should not even know about it. jmo

I was so busy at work that I could not check any of the trial today so I missed her whole fake sick thing. I just think they had it planned, but it could be that it really got to her because she knew her goose was cooked. I don't think she actually had a clue before trial that it would be so detailed and gruesome at times. I think she just wanted out of there today and faking a sick was the only way.

ICA is NOT the victim. She just acts like she is and her posse of enablers feed her ego. Today was all about Caylee. (except for the brief recounting of one of ICA's lies....which she is proud of) ICA cannot stand to give up the attention to Caylee. I'm sure that she never could stand it. So, she killed her.

The jury probably hopefully can put two and two together and notice that CA was in distress today, I really don't think its the much of a mystery to them what happened, but who knows. Casey is never going to take a plea.

She's never had to "take a plea" of any kind before. She'll just lie again (like her little crying jag today) and again and she thinks she'll be able to stall the inevitable....

I found it interesting that she reacted to the pictures of just the surrounding area.

Like she was working up to the remains.

Now I realize it is different, but I couldn't help but think...

I had no reaction to the non body crime scene pictures of my family members... the road, the area around it.

I had no reaction until they get to the body.

I had no reaction to the other pictures because I did not initially realize what they were.

I had not yet been to the crime scene so I didn't recognize it.

I did not know that this 1/4 mile they were showing me was the direct path to the body.

Casey reacted immediately.

Obviously we all knew that they were getting to the remains. But Casey doesn't react to a lot. She knew the playhouse and bed were coming up, but didn't react until they were right in front of her.

This time, Casey seemed to be "reliving" something.

Maybe she was reacting because her beautiful little girl is no longer beautiful... and that bothered her.

Appearance is very important to Casey. She was cool with her daughter being dead... but now she is ugly.

She didn't expect to have to look at the ugly results of her actions.

She didn't expect other people to see her child this way. Ugly.

Now she's upset. The ugliness is in front of her.

I don't think the judge will fall for it. He looked peturbed today. And the jury should not even know about it. jmo

Good, that makes me feel better mck16.

Strategy, I think. When I watched her this morning during the descriptions of Caylee's remains, her performance was really sub-par. Nothing to indicate she was crying except the fact that she was wiping her eyes with a handkerchief. No eye makeup was getting on it. No tears visible. No rapid catching her breath or hiccups. No snot. I think the defense realized she wasn't going to be able to act, so they just said she was sick -- like, "She's sick and you won't be able to see how sick she is. Just take our word."

PS All the THs are saying she was crying. Have they ever seen someone cry? A mother cry about her daughter's buried skull???? Just think what that would look like. Not dabbing eyes; that's for sure.

Anyone that has had the misfortune to know a high functioning sociopath will know that they don't feel shame, but they often have lots of charisma that attracts people to them like a venus flytrap and can and do rage. I believe this is what was happening today. As far as feeling incredibly sad for (IMO) a babykiller...not gonna happen.

ICA is NOT the victim. She just acts like she is and her posse of enablers feed her ego. Today was all about Caylee. (except for the brief recounting of one of ICA's lies....which she is proud of) ICA cannot stand to give up the attention to Caylee. I'm sure that she never could stand it. So, she killed her.
BBM

True. ICA was no longer the 'baby' of the family, and even worse, they had the audacity to expect ICA to not only chip in on her care, but to grow up and get a job, like everyone else in the world.

JMO

Do not today's reaction echo the same "reaction" KC when she heard her own daughter's bones were found a few feet from her home as well as during jury selection?

Ho hum...come on KC...you need to get a new gig...at least throw up...would make for great ratings!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsGriss
Back