What dreams have you had about Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream that started my obsession with the case.

Once I was going I was looking for my dream--A week ago someone posted a link to another site and as I was reading the page looking for the info referenced I found my dream.

I sent a letter but it didn't go thru--afraid to repost it here as I don't want to be looked at funny

June 26, 2008

I didn't remember most of the dream except
"the barn by the house" Whatever someone is looking for is in between the house and the barn
What was strange is that the barn seemed too close to the house

(later saw the space between the shed where the gas cans were taken and the house-this is what I saw in the dream-there is a bar called the barn in Sanford,FL)

7-29-08

We were cutting the pavement on the street with a hand saw. We cut a rectangular hole and it was hollow underneath with a bottom of pavement. There was a part of the hole that we needed to cut and clean up. I went to get a razor cutter from inside a building.

There was a deck that had only framing left, I dropped down to the basement part and when I went inside it looked like snow(a white out, blizzard) large pieces of snow in the air which made it hard to see. I saw a man (not attractive with brown hair) through the snow looking stuff. He was working on drywall finishing. This was a large room that had just been drywalled.

I went into another room (no snow) I went and started taking some things.( Jewelry items and a suitcase.) I was leaving but knew I would have to get a job. There was a girl I was leaving with a woman. I did not know the relationship in the dream.

I was going to sell the jewelry and looked in a few places. I borrowed a friends phone to call my daughter .The woman took the phone away from my daughter and said I took the suitcase that belonged to the child and then the call ended.

I went to this building (some blue color) called "Dreamgirls" it was very decorated with lights A theatre?? Gentlemans club?

There was a heavy set lady that was buying a $30 bracelet from me. She said it was worth it.

8-17-08

Tropical type plants(heart shaped) hanging over the edge of some round shaped water. The water seemed calm and was dark and dirty. I also saw some blue plastic crinkled up. I think it is a tarp or garbage bag like material.

Shown different zoo animals and a close up of an alligator eye and a large turtle walking in the grass.

Note : I do not do this for a living and never will.

My interpretation is that this may be more than one missing person. One is definately Caylee. My guess would be near a zoo. I am personally stuck in Sanford,FL but don't even know if she had reasons to be there. I would also guess there was road construction and building construction near this place.

I had a dream about caylee and she kept telling me the letter "S" there were "S"'s all over the place in my dream and since then i can't stop seeing the letter "S" everywhere i turn. ::shrug::

I had a dream that started my obsession with the case.

Once I was going I was looking for my dream--A week ago someone posted a link to another site and as I was reading the page looking for the info referenced I found my dream.

I sent a letter but it didn't go thru--afraid to repost it here as I don't want to be looked at funny

Go ahead and share your dreams!

Several weeks ago maybe like 4 or 5 weeks ago, I had a strange dream where Caylee was at the beach and she kept asking me to pick her up and before I could get to her a man on a brown hourse showed up and came between me and her and took her into the ocean with him. It was really weird and the strange thing is he looked Asian or Chinese, now I have never heard of anyone of that ethnicity involved! So another aspect of the dream was that there were large waves really close to the shore and about 5 feet behind me was really tall green grass. My dream was very short, vivid and colorful.

My interpretation is that this may be more than one missing person. One is definately Caylee. My guess would be near a zoo. I am personally stuck in Sanford,FL but don't even know if she had reasons to be there. I would also guess there was road construction and building construction near this place.

Barbanneb....I still think you are describing the "Oviedo House"
Just south of Sanford
Red barn in backyard
Lake Jessup (alligators) nearby
After tenants left (Casey's friends) construction on house
Red-orange walls in livingroom
Furnished home

Most likely, Casey went up there to check on Amy's mail
at the end of June
Hwy 417 right next to house...Takes you straight to Colonial/Goldenrod (Amscot)

http://www.watsonrealtycorp.com/Search/SearchDetails.aspx?ID=750E54C8-C3F6-414B-A2E5-53F32201F3FB&source=trulia

Dolphins, did your husband ever say where she was in his dream?

I have had dreams almost nightly ( I think I might be to mentally involved , LOL). The parts that are very vivid and recurring to me are:

***Caylee in a yellow and white sundress running through a field with weeds and flowers. She is giggling and running in circles. It is bright and sunny outside.

***Then it gets dark outside. I see a pile of wood and I think she is under there. I can't see her, but I hear her voice. She keeps saying " You guys are close, so close"

*** Last night I dream'nt about Casey, there was no Caylee in my dreams last night. The police showed up to her house and she was lead away in handcuffs, charged with murder. There were many protesters there and everyone was cheering. I felt a sigh of relief.

Thank you op for starting this thread. It is nice to have people to share with who are following this story.

I had a dream just the other night. I saw caylee pop her head out of a tire that was sideways. In real life when I was a child we use to go to this playground that was built out of tires. So when I awoked i thought of a playground. Oddly real life again the next morning i wasout for my walk I passed a pile of tires which brought me back to my dream again.

I have had one dream about this case, several about the Ramsey case when I was so rapped up in it.

In this case, I dreamed Casey murdered Caylee with the steak knife, because i couldn't understand why the steak knife was found in the trunk, but after I woke, thought it was strange, and probably not likely. But that was the dream.

This is interesting, I have had several dreams regarding this case. The most lucid one is when Caylee "came" to me and was crying. I asked her "why are you crying sweetie" She said " I am sad, my mommy hurt me with a knife"

I have had many dreams of this case where I saw snakes everywhere. They would constantly be trying to bite me (though they never were successful) as I attempted to help Caylee. I would flick them off of me, and more would come towards me. I know what Freud say's about dreams of snakes...LOL...but in this case I believe the snakes were symbols of evil people trying not to let anyone get to Caylee to help her. :mad:

June 26, 2008

"the barn by the house" Whatever someone is looking for is in between the house and the barn

(later saw the space between the shed where the gas cans were taken and the house-this is what I saw in the dream-there is a bar called the barn in Sanford,FL)

7-29-08

We were cutting the pavement on the street with a hand saw. We cut a rectangular hole and it was hollow underneath with a bottom of pavement. There was a part of the hole that we needed to cut and clean up. I went to get a razor cutter from inside a building.

There was a deck that had only framing left, I dropped down to the basement part and when I went inside it looked like snow(a white out, blizzard) large pieces of snow in the air which made it hard to see. I saw a man (not attractive with brown hair) through the snow looking stuff. He was working on drywall finishing. This was a large room that had just been drywalled.

I went into another room (no snow) I went and started taking some things.( Jewelry items and a suitcase.) I was leaving but knew I would have to get a job. There was a girl I was leaving with a woman. I did not know the relationship in the dream.

I was going to sell the jewelry and looked in a few places. I borrowed a friends phone to call my daughter .The woman took the phone away from my daughter and said I took the suitcase that belonged to the child and then the call ended.

I went to this building (some blue color) called "Dreamgirls" it was very decorated with lights A theatre?? Gentlemans club?

There was a heavy set lady that was buying a $30 bracelet from me. She said it was worth it.

8-17-08

Tropical type plants(heart shaped) hanging over the edge of some round shaped water. The water seemed calm and was dark and dirty. I also saw some blue plastic crinkled up. I think it is a tarp or garbage bag like material.

Shown different zoo animals and a close up of an alligator eye and a large turtle walking in the grass.

IIRC, Kc told MH's mom on July 10 at a chance meeting, that Caylee was in Sanford, and she would be going there that afternoon to get her.

Then last night, I was dreaming that I was looking at Google map and I said "Show me" and it just zoomed in on a location without me touching it. And when I saw the location it went to, I said no, because they have already checked that location 100 times. But I can't remember the location.
I have this poor child on my mind night and day. I hope with all my heart she is found soon.

Someone wrote: That the best place to hide someone is one that has been searched already.

Your dream...A video store?

June 26, 2008

7-29-08

8-17-08

This is too weird. Did you know the Central Fl Zoo is in Sanford across the St from Lake Monroe and they were doing rd construction up there not long ago.

I've had several dreams about this message board and trying to solve the case. I've only had one really vivid dream about Caylee. I can't remember if I was purposely searching or not but I remember standing on a steep hill looking down and seeing a log in the water with Caylee floating next to it face up. It was very sad but felt sooooo real.

This is too weird. Did you know the Central Fl Zoo is in Sanford across the St from Lake Monroe and they were doing rd construction up there not long ago.
Yes, and another interesting thing about this dream is that I think she may have actually been working in the sex trade industry.
The gentleman's club aspect is really interesting to me. :)

I could see some construction on the google maps when I was looking, but did not know for sure if it was an old map photo. Is there somewhere over there that would be a good hiding spot? I did notice you can drive to the lake by the bridge/overpass. Is the water deep by the edge?

I could see some construction on the google maps when I was looking, but did not know for sure if it was an old map photo. Is there somewhere over there that would be a good hiding spot? I did notice you can drive to the lake by the bridge/overpass. Is the water deep by the edge?

It scares me when I drive by. I always have this feeling I'm gonna end up in the lake. It is soooo large and I feel the road is too narrow. (probably just me) The construction bridge/overpass is I-4. The Zoo and Hospital, Resturant/bar. The lake just crested about 2 wks ago from TS Faye.

Yes, and another interesting thing about this dream is that I think she may have actually been working in the sex trade industry.
The gentleman's club aspect is really interesting to me. :)

Hey there. O/T Sorry Folks. CC you jogged my mind. Gentlemans Club. Google Rachels. There's one close to the Airport and one in Cassleberry, Fl.

I'm putting the note here that I had sent out last week

When I was younger I knew things and it scared my mom so much she sent me to see a psychiatrist hoping she could "fix" me--By the time I was in third grade I learned not to say things out loud that were in my head---As I got older I didn't know things anymore but I still had my "crazy dreams"

I have always been able to remember my dreams and sometimes I would dream about something that made absolutely no sense--then a month or two later there was my dream being played out in real life---it wasn't always exact but there was enough for me to think to myself "hey I dreamt this awhile ago"

Sometimes I wake up from a dream with almost panic knowing I have to remember this and these are the ones that vex me the most because sometimes I can't remember them at all or I can only remember bits and pieces but sometimes it is as bright as day but the urgent need to remember them is the same--It is a cloying,suffocating almost feeling.

Well I had heard of the Caylee case and it was like every other one I had heard about--I expressed some words not for polite company in reference to it and went about things as usual--Until almost 3 weeks ago.

I woke up from this dream in a panic--the same suffocating feeling but much more urgent but I had no trouble recalling the dream--from start to finish as if I was recalling a memory. I knew instantly who the dream was about and it started an obsession--I joined every blog and message board I could find looking for something.

Last night I was on a message board and a link was posted about your site and a poster noted that a searcher had the same name as someone previously on the board.....Anyways I came to look from a link that was for page 3--I started reading and looking at the pictures and nothing stuck out until the last one posted by BEVERLY. What stuck out was Damsite Rd...it looked like the one from my dream.

I went to Google Earth and entered Florida then Orlando then Damsite and it offered landmarks so I clicked on the one that was J Blanchard and started following the road that led down the river(?) (sorry not from Florida)

My stomach dropped when I saw the picture Beverly posted but I had to know.

I followed that water right to my dream--I panned in and I got shivers--I had to get up and walk away from my computer,my poor husband looks at me wandering around and "asks what's the matter' and I lost it---I couldn't stop crying and when I calmed down enough to tell him about it the tears flowed unchecked--Poor man never knew what hit him!! LOL!

In my dream I was part of a search group and we were gathered in the parking lot(I don't know the name of this building) we headed out through the trees,I was on the right side of the line,when we came into a small clearing I wanted to turn right and walk into the thick trees but was told that wasn't our area. I argued and finally walked off into the trees to my right. I walked for a few minutes with my head down scanning the ground when I came across a childs sneaker(white with pink trim)with the foot still inside. I lifted my head up and there a few feet in front of me was a fallen tree. I was drawn to it and there I found a white bag(graphic) I ran past the bag and down a short hill that was still in the woods. when I came out of the woods the hill went down just a little bit more but was grassy. I was now on a small grayish looking road on the opposite edge of the road was grass then dark murky water across from which all I could see was trees. I looked left and right down the road but didn't see anything. To my right was something I couldn't distinguish which spanned across the water,I believed it to be some sort of wall with a hole at the bottom for water to flow through--At that moment I woke up.

And this fervor took hold of me--I needed to find out everything I could and nothing was there till last night. I don't know if what I dreamt means anything and I don't know who Beverly is or if she has given you solid info in the past but I felt sick when I realized my Google Earth picture was almost identical to the second picture she posted.

I've got chills now trying to type this.

dream1cut.jpg

Where I dreamt I came out of the woods(push pin)

dream2cut.jpg

dream3cut.jpg

lastscan-2.jpg
[/IMG]

I had drawn this when I woke up

I'm computer illiterate so I'm hoping they show

This is what I sent--It may be nothing or it may be everything but the dream is why I came here at the end of August----Now I've never done this before because we just didn't talk about these things so please just I don't know

I'm putting the note here that I had sent out last week

When I was younger I knew things and it scared my mom so much she sent me to see a psychiatrist hoping she could "fix" me--By the time I was in third grade I learned not to say things out loud that were in my head---As I got older I didn't know things anymore but I still had my "crazy dreams"

I have always been able to remember my dreams and sometimes I would dream about something that made absolutely no sense--then a month or two later there was my dream being played out in real life---it wasn't always exact but there was enough for me to think to myself "hey I dreamt this awhile ago"

Sometimes I wake up from a dream with almost panic knowing I have to remember this and these are the ones that vex me the most because sometimes I can't remember them at all or I can only remember bits and pieces but sometimes it is as bright as day but the urgent need to remember them is the same--It is a cloying,suffocating almost feeling.

Well I had heard of the Caylee case and it was like every other one I had heard about--I expressed some words not for polite company in reference to it and went about things as usual--Until almost 3 weeks ago.

I woke up from this dream in a panic--the same suffocating feeling but much more urgent but I had no trouble recalling the dream--from start to finish as if I was recalling a memory. I knew instantly who the dream was about and it started an obsession--I joined every blog and message board I could find looking for something.

Last night I was on a message board and a link was posted about your site and a poster noted that a searcher had the same name as someone previously on the board.....Anyways I came to look from a link that was for page 3--I started reading and looking at the pictures and nothing stuck out until the last one posted by BEVERLY. What stuck out was Damsite Rd...it looked like the one from my dream.

I went to Google Earth and entered Florida then Orlando then Damsite and it offered landmarks so I clicked on the one that was J Blanchard and started following the road that led down the river(?) (sorry not from Florida)

My stomach dropped when I saw the picture Beverly posted but I had to know.

I followed that water right to my dream--I panned in and I got shivers--I had to get up and walk away from my computer,my poor husband looks at me wandering around and "asks what's the matter' and I lost it---I couldn't stop crying and when I calmed down enough to tell him about it the tears flowed unchecked--Poor man never knew what hit him!! LOL!

In my dream I was part of a search group and we were gathered in the parking lot(I don't know the name of this building) we headed out through the trees,I was on the right side of the line,when we came into a small clearing I wanted to turn right and walk into the thick trees but was told that wasn't our area. I argued and finally walked off into the trees to my right. I walked for a few minutes with my head down scanning the ground when I came across a childs sneaker(white with pink trim)with the foot still inside. I lifted my head up and there a few feet in front of me was a fallen tree. I was drawn to it and there I found a white bag(graphic) I ran past the bag and down a short hill that was still in the woods. when I came out of the woods the hill went down just a little bit more but was grassy. I was now on a small grayish looking road on the opposite edge of the road was grass then dark murky water across from which all I could see was trees. I looked left and right down the road but didn't see anything. To my right was something I couldn't distinguish which spanned across the water,I believed it to be some sort of wall with a hole at the bottom for water to flow through--At that moment I woke up.

And this fervor took hold of me--I needed to find out everything I could and nothing was there till last night. I don't know if what I dreamt means anything and I don't know who Beverly is or if she has given you solid info in the past but I felt sick when I realized my Google Earth picture was almost identical to the second picture she posted.

I've got chills now trying to type this.

dream1cut.jpg

Where I dreamt I came out of the woods(push pin)

dream2cut.jpg

dream3cut.jpg

lastscan-2.jpg
[/IMG]

I had drawn this when I woke up

I'm computer illiterate so I'm hoping they show

This is what I sent--It may be nothing or it may be everything but the dream is why I came here at the end of August----Now I've never done this before because we just didn't talk about these things so please just I don't know

I'm in California but was looking for photos online to get an idea of what Jay Blanchard Park is like. I found a pic at: http://outdoortravels.com/biking_fl_overview_littleecontrail.html
It is the Econ Trail. Is that near where you are talking about?

Another poster on this thread mentioned "round water". I noticed that aerial shots of Blanchard Park show round ponds or lakes (very round, I suppose because they are man-made?).

Your post caught my attention. Just a feeling.

I'm in California but was looking for photos online to get an idea of what Jay Blanchard Park is like. I found a pic at: http://outdoortravels.com/biking_fl_overview_littleecontrail.html
It is the Econ Trail. Is that near where you are talking about?

Another poster on this thread mentioned "round water". I noticed that aerial shots of Blanchard Park show round ponds or lakes (very round, I suppose because they are man-made?).

Your post caught my attention. Just a feeling.

I just got chills--does anyone know if those posts go all the way down to where I posted??????????

If you look at my hand drawing I have the little round things at the edge of the road--I knew it was a divider but on Google Earth they don't show up

Is that road in the pic the road in my dream??? I've been to Disney World but nowhere else in Orlando So I'm not sure

Anyone local know about this road??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member