What dreams have you had about Caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow---the blue fern may mean something after all, and in my dream how the 'detectives' were spraying certain (what i thought to be 'weeds') blue to mark a spot as to where to find Caylee...could that have some signifigance also??-Did casey possibly mark a certain area~ or is Caylee in a certain area that would somehow stand out to Casey in being able to recall where Caylee was 'left':eek:....The whole barrel/ pipe thing scares me also, GOD none of these scenarios is a good one, I just wish we could bring Caylee home-one way or another! what a whirlwind of disaster this is!:rolleyes:

Hi everyone, first post here - I don't see an introduce yourself thread - anyways - for this one - dreams? I've had two - one I saw Caylee buried in a shallow grave in a wooded area, her dirty hand was partially exposed - it was very haunting - I saw myself walking my dog (he's a blind boy but his nose works overtime) and he sniffs everywhere when he walks and he came upon the shallow grave

This was before I heard about the gas cans so.........

Then after hearing about the gas cans, I had a dream that some people were at a part of a park that has bbq's and fire pits - and some people found in a fire pit some teeth and bone

I am no psychic by any means, of course the dreams were from what I've read and heard but still, both were in a deep sleep - as I take a small mg of melatonin to help sleep

Trac <---the newbie

Hello everyone, I have been following this case for a while now, and have been a "lurker" on these boards, until now. This is the first time I have read this particular thread, and clicked on it because I had a dream last night about Caylee, and after reading this thread this afternoon, I almost fell over. I have had many dreams in the past, which have been right on point. I am also extremely intuitive. This is what I dreamt last night (mind you I did not read this thread until now):

I dreamt that I was in a party with alot of people. The people were dressed up in weird costumes, like robes or something. I dreamt that I was in a ditch and there were three people standing above me. Two men and a woman. The woman was wearing a garb (some sort of robe) which was colorful. Then I asked "were is the baby?" I looked at my hands and saw a little girl's head. I was holding her head, and it was painted BLUE. I saw the woman crying, and very sad. I looked at her and then she walked away, and that's when I woke up.

I just needed to share this with you guys.

Hello everyone, I have been following this case for a while now, and have been a "lurker" on these boards, until now. This is the first time I have read this particular thread, and clicked on it because I had a dream last night about Caylee, and after reading this thread this afternoon, I almost fell over. I have had many dreams in the past, which have been right on point. I am also extremely intuitive. This is what I dreamt last night (mind you I did not read this thread until now):

I dreamt that I was in a party with alot of people. The people were dressed up in weird costumes, like robes or something. I dreamt that I was in a ditch and there were three people standing above me. Two men and a woman. The woman was wearing a garb (some sort of robe) which was colorful. Then I asked "were is the baby?" I looked at my hands and saw a little girl's head. I was holding her head, and it was painted BLUE. I saw the woman crying, and very sad. I looked at her and then she walked away, and that's when I woke up.

Wow. Was it wet Blue Man Group color?

Actually yes it was, except maybe a tad darker, like a little dirty.

Thanks for sharing!!!!

man~is that a creepy one,JStar,it literally gave me chills-goosebumps...how strange..I wonder what the signifigance of this blue really is? in my dream I can best describe it as a VIVID blue--not unlike the Blue Man Group color mentioned, in fact that is a GREAT descritption of the blue I saw
also...even tho the dreams are all different in a way-the BLUE seems to be a common thread & I believe it is telling us something?what-I do NOT know---hope we find out soon.:confused:God Bless Little Caylee:blowkiss:

well, some quick 'research' on google-I turned this up on dreaming about the color BLUE
Blue

Blue can indicate calmness, spirituality, the heavens. It is also one of the colors associated with the Virgin Mary. When dreaming of blue, this may indicate a feeling of elation, of reaching high, of calming accepting life as it is. Alternatively, as a word play dream, blue may indicate feelings of sadness epitomized by the saying, 'I feel blue'.

Color in dreams is a powerful symbol that helps us understand our emotions. Check out the links below for more information on how color is used in dreams and what it symbolizes. :waitasec:

Until next time, sleep well and dream out loud!

*~Aisling Ireland~* is an ordained Spiritual Counselor providing dream interpretation and Tarot readings. To make an appointment check out her website at:

and this one..

Blue: Blue is a cool calming color often used for relaxation and meditation. It is a very spiritual color and is representative of truth intellect and justice. Muddy shades of blue may denote depression or moodiness. When this color appears in your dreams it is probably a message from your subconscious telling you to relax and take things more slowly.

Here is some interesting dream info from the web about blue and recurring dreams - interesting!

Spiritually, blue is the throat chakra-It represents communication
the blue indicating that you were in a safe place feeling secure
Blue

"Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Depending on the context of your dream, the color blue may also be a metaphor of "being blue" and feeling sad."

"Recurring dreams repeat themselves with little variation in story or theme. These dreams may be positive, but most often they are nightmarish in content. Dreams may recur because a conflict depicted in the dream remains unresolved or ignored. Once you have found a resolution to the problem, your recurring dreams will cease."

Thanks Coco!!!!Looks like we were both 'researching' at the same time:crazy:

I was researching also. :)

Dark blues may be foreboding, or an indication of worry or fear.

It may very well be blue paint. I do think the cauliflower was a nice way to show me a head. I tend to be protected when I have these dreams. I see more symbols than blood etc.

In my dream with the round shaped water, I was holding a couple of small "concrete balls" They were about the size of golf balls. I really didn't think they were related to this case, but others are getting grey rocks and concrete.

Some of my thoughts about the various dreams reported:

The family pool is "round water", and the liner is very blue. It would not necessarily have to be an accidental drowning. The baby could have been chloroformed and then submerged in the pool. Could have even been chloroformed, panic set in, and an attempt made to revive her in the pool.

Concrete/rocks could have been when she was laid in various places in the backyard.

Maybe some of the dreams are about method of death, and some are about the burial site.

One poster dreams of a blue head of cauliflower; another of a child's head that is blue. What is the message in that? Could a blue head signify asphyxiation/suffocation?

Again, just some thoughts.

This site www..com is extremely interesting. I have been on that site and this one since the beginning of the whole saga. I can't tell you details of how to get to the Caylee Anthony page 4 but clue is on page 3 of caylee page. There is a dream drawing of his about 1/2 way down the page.

I freaked when I saw it because my husband's name is Jay. I discounted it for the same reason but it nagged at me. Then I noticed in somebody's phone records in the release from Tuesday (not Wed) there was a contact named Jay. Trying to find it. Don't want to sound like a crazy or anything but I do believe some intuitions are accurate and/or hold clues. I don't know, maybe nothing --:confused:

This site has a lot of people like us trying to put their heads together and their dreams, and come up with sites to search or clues/ideas to come to some sort of conclusion. Let me know what you think? Warning: it is rivoting reading and is long - will take a couple hours to read all pages!!

There's a song called "bluejay way" Here are the lyrics:

There's a fog upon L.A.
And my friends have lost their way
We'll be over soon they said
Now they've lost themselves instead.
Please don't be long please don't you be very long
Please don't be long or I may be asleep
Well it only goes to show
And I told them where to go
Ask a policeman on the street
There's so many there to meet
Please don't be long or I may be asleep
Now it's past my bed I know
And I'd really like to go
Soon will be the break of day
Sitting here in Blue Jay Way
Please don't be long or I may be asleep.
Please don't be long
Please don't be long
Please don't be long
Don't be long - don't be long - don't be long
Don't be long - don't be long - don't be long.

I've been lurking on this forum for a long time. I couldn't get in because of my email, but I'm finally here...I wanted to share my dreams because after reading some of yours, I am just amazed at the similarities.

I had a series of dreams about Caylee. They didn't come one right after another. It was over the course of a few weeks and I haven't had any more since. I think that in itself is important. The first was right as the case was breaking and the last was while TES was there searching. These are as I remember them.

First dream:

A phone call between a friend of mine and myself. She has a daughter by the name of Caylee(spelled differently, but still same name.) When I asked how she was, she told me that she'd died. The tone of my friend's voice was very flat and unemotional and at some point in the dream, her voice became Casey's. As she was talking to me, I "saw" a table full of prescription medications and blood(but as in a bag from the blood bank.) I immediately thought she had leukemia because of the symbolism. But that was then the point where I realized I was talking to Casey and not my friend. I remember her telling me I shouldn't be sad and that Caylee was "fine now" but she had "fought" until the end. I woke up and could not shake that dream at all. Eventually, it freaked me out so much--because just thoughts of Caylee would pop into my head and I wasn't sure if it meant Caylee A or the Caylee I knew. I finally emailed my friend(we live in different states now) to make sure her daughter was ok. She was.

Dream #2.
It was just a flash. I saw Casey either placing Caylee in water or pulling her out. I couldn't tell which it was. :confused:

Dream #3
Another quick one. There was a big lioness in my dream(lion w/out a mane at least) watching my every move. It was pacing back and forth and watching me. I woke up thinking Caylee was near a zoo.

Dream #4
This is the one that really got to me. It's also one that shares a lot of symbolism with some of the dreams already posted.

I was a police officer working on the case. I was directly involved with looking for Caylee. While sitting in a diner drinking coffee(and I don't drink coffee at all) I heard Caylee's voice. No one else could hear her and no one else thought the fact that I could was odd. I asked her where she was, but it was like talking to a 2 yr old. She didn't have the vocabulary to give me exact directions. She had to put them into words and I would have to figure out what she meant. She kept telling me she was UP. I asked her what she meant UP and she told me to go to her "mommy." "Mommy" in the dream, was Cindy, not Casey. At least I go the feeling Caylee meant Cindy when she said "mommy." We went to the house and Casey and Cindy were both eager to help us. Caylee(I could still hear her) told me to tell her "mommy" she was "up high." Like at her friend (there was a name here) house. When I repeated that to Cindy, she knew exactly where to go.

We went to this place...it was a BIG building. Cement with no windows though. I thought we were going up in an attic, but the officer who was with my grabbed this big ladder and climbed up through an opening. He yelled back to me that she wasn't there, so I asked Caylee where she was. Again, she couldn't give me the words...she said she was "inside" something and she also mentioned the color blue, so I yelled back to look in the "trunk." The officer then called down that he'd found her.

There was a tremendous feeling of relief(the ONLY emotion in any of these dreams for me) when the officer yelled "I got her." At that point, I felt Caylee hug me and say "thank you."

My dream ended and I woke up, but I couldn't open my eyes because I knew if I did, that Caylee was standing by my bed. So I screamed in order to wake up my husband(yes, to protect me from a 2 yr old. ;)) I'm certain she was there beside me though.

I haven't had another dream about her since. I have TRIED to dream about her, but I think I scared her off. :(

I woke up from that dream thinking about a case near me. A college student who was missing for a few days before she was found in a crawl space that had previously been searched. For that reason, I remember thinking that either they need to check crawl spaces or places where they've already checked. I also knew that TES was not going to find her--at least not where they are looking.

I also remember blue from my dream, but oddly, I didn't recall that immediately and when I did remember it, I wondered if I remembered it because of the blue crate they said they found in Casey's car.

The reason I signed up was to share these dreams...especially after seeing the similarities. To be honest, it freaked me out!

I've been lurking on this forum for a long time. I couldn't get in because of my email, but I'm finally here...I wanted to share my dreams because after reading some of yours, I am just amazed at the similarities.

I had a series of dreams about Caylee. They didn't come one right after another. It was over the course of a few weeks and I haven't had any more since. I think that in itself is important. The first was right as the case was breaking and the last was while TES was there searching. These are as I remember them.

First dream:

A phone call between a friend of mine and myself. She has a daughter by the name of Caylee(spelled differently, but still same name.) When I asked how she was, she told me that she'd died. The tone of my friend's voice was very flat and unemotional and at some point in the dream, her voice became Casey's. As she was talking to me, I "saw" a table full of prescription medications and blood(but as in a bag from the blood bank.) I immediately thought she had leukemia because of the symbolism. But that was then the point where I realized I was talking to Casey and not my friend. I remember her telling me I shouldn't be sad and that Caylee was "fine now" but she had "fought" until the end. I woke up and could not shake that dream at all. Eventually, it freaked me out so much--because just thoughts of Caylee would pop into my head and I wasn't sure if it meant Caylee A or the Caylee I knew. I finally emailed my friend(we live in different states now) to make sure her daughter was ok. She was.

Dream #2.
It was just a flash. I saw Casey either placing Caylee in water or pulling her out. I couldn't tell which it was. :confused:

Dream #3
Another quick one. There was a big lioness in my dream(lion w/out a mane at least) watching my every move. It was pacing back and forth and watching me. I woke up thinking Caylee was near a zoo.

Dream #4
This is the one that really got to me. It's also one that shares a lot of symbolism with some of the dreams already posted.

I was a police officer working on the case. I was directly involved with looking for Caylee. While sitting in a diner drinking coffee(and I don't drink coffee at all) I heard Caylee's voice. No one else could hear her and no one else thought the fact that I could was odd. I asked her where she was, but it was like talking to a 2 yr old. She didn't have the vocabulary to give me exact directions. She had to put them into words and I would have to figure out what she meant. She kept telling me she was UP. I asked her what she meant UP and she told me to go to her "mommy." "Mommy" in the dream, was Cindy, not Casey. At least I go the feeling Caylee meant Cindy when she said "mommy." We went to the house and Casey and Cindy were both eager to help us. Caylee(I could still hear her) told me to tell her "mommy" she was "up high." Like at her friend (there was a name here) house. When I repeated that to Cindy, she knew exactly where to go.

We went to this place...it was a BIG building. Cement with no windows though. I thought we were going up in an attic, but the officer who was with my grabbed this big ladder and climbed up through an opening. He yelled back to me that she wasn't there, so I asked Caylee where she was. Again, she couldn't give me the words...she said she was "inside" something and she also mentioned the color blue, so I yelled back to look in the "trunk." The officer then called down that he'd found her.

There was a tremendous feeling of relief(the ONLY emotion in any of these dreams for me) when the officer yelled "I got her." At that point, I felt Caylee hug me and say "thank you."

My dream ended and I woke up, but I couldn't open my eyes because I knew if I did, that Caylee was standing by my bed. So I screamed in order to wake up my husband(yes, to protect me from a 2 yr old. ;)) I'm certain she was there beside me though.

I haven't had another dream about her since. I have TRIED to dream about her, but I think I scared her off. :(

I woke up from that dream thinking about a case near me. A college student who was missing for a few days before she was found in a crawl space that had previously been searched. For that reason, I remember thinking that either they need to check crawl spaces or places where they've already checked. I also knew that TES was not going to find her--at least not where they are looking.

I also remember blue from my dream, but oddly, I didn't recall that immediately and when I did remember it, I wondered if I remembered it because of the blue crate they said they found in Casey's car.

The reason I signed up was to share these dreams...especially after seeing the similarities. To be honest, it freaked me out!

WOW!! all these dreams are very interesting-but this last one is soooo intense...the BLUE does seem to be a common thread in a lot of posters dreams that I have seen.
Strange , indeed......
I was also looking at the 'ink blot' pics on the psychic drema thread & those are pretty interesting as well.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Alright - I finally had a dream last night about this and I just went through and read some more of your dreams. Not too sure if I incorporated some of the images because of what I've read here or not - but I did remember this.

I remember dreaming that I was watching the news, and that they found remains in a barrel. That they were of baby teeth that had turned blue after trying to be burned. They showed the teeth and they were a bright blue. And in my dream, I was like - Well, it's what we thought after all. I sure hope that family has some closure now, but it's what we thought since hearing about the gas cans. (I was telling whoever was with me in the dream).

When I woke up, I was telling myself to look up baby teeth and chemicals on the internet... Sad huh?

This case has caused me many nightmares, As I am 21 and have a 2 year old so I am the same age KC was when she had Caylee and so on, anyways last night I woke up in a cold sweat because I saw Caylee getting eaten by an alligator and I just remember waking up and I was so scared, I ran in my daughters room to check on her and then when I finally got back to sleep I had a dream that they found Caylee and she was with a new family, it was crazy I wish the second dream was true but I fear the worst...

WOW!! all these dreams are very interesting-but this last one is soooo intense...the BLUE does seem to be a common thread in a lot of posters dreams that I have seen.
Strange , indeed......
I was also looking at the 'ink blot' pics on the psychic drema thread & those are pretty interesting as well.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

I see totally different things in the ink blots than most people see. :confused:

What is interesting about my dreams is the way they came to me--one after another--with a few nights in between--but now they have stopped. I've had NOTHING else since and I am just as involved and consumed by this case as I was then. I would really love to know if Cindy has a friend by that name in my dream...ok, maybe I don't want to know because it would make me never want to sleep again. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbennett90