What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I suspect that there is alot more detail concerning the hair, andpossibly additional materials found.

- One big one is the rumor floating around that the hair has scalp fragments still attached. This is huge forensically, as it no longer limts their findings to unrelieable mitochondrial dna and bacterial rings. It would make it 100% certain that it is Caylee that was in that car, and that she was dead at the time. No room for denial, or verification. The worlds best crime lab would have declarred its findings with absolute certainty.

- The above findings may have also been located elsewhere such as a dumpster.

- The way LP said it makes you wonder if George is involved. Now his coment may be nothing. It may just be that George was not present for the conversation with LE concerning the new evidence. But it is an interesting omission regardless.

- They may have located some other piece of evidence that leads to the conclussion that something other than accidental death was involved. Toxicology results or perhaps some indications of trauma?

LP says that he believes Casey told Cindy and Lee what really happened last Wed....I think he could know this because he had people in the house.

Double Trouble Squared: A Starbuck Family Adventure, Book One

If one set of twins is double trouble, then two sets of twins in one family is double trouble squared, especially when the twins in question have the power to communicate with oneother telepathically. The Starbuck family includes 12-year-old fraternal twins July Burton and Liberty Bell; their younger mirror image siblings, Charlotte and Amalie; the children's mother, herself a twin; her obnoxious sister, Honey; and, lastly, father Putnam Starbuck, who has just become an undersecretary at the U. S. Embassy in London. This change of jobs and venue takes the twins and their teacher Zanny the Nanny (oh, these names!) to the native turf of their hero, Sherlock Holmes, and a rendezvous with a mysterious spirit voice that has been invading the twins' telepathic turf. If all of this sounds complicated, it is; in fact, so busy is the author with introducing her cornucopia of characters and their eccentricities that it takes her 154 pages to orchestrate the pivotal encounter that will engage the plot. Granted this is the first of a proposed series and, accordingly, a good deal of background information needs to be imparted. But the fundamental problem remains that there are simply too many characters, both human and . . . otherwise (this is a ghost story of sorts, after all). One hopes that future stories will focus more on plot and less on the too literary complexities of characterization. Otherwise the terms ``Starbuck Family'' and ``adventure'' will join the ranks of such treasured oxymorons as ``jumbo shrimp.'' --Michael Cart, Beverly Hills Public Library
Copyright 1992 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

So, Zanny the Nanny is a book....

He says Casey told investigators that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez was Caylee's nanny and was the last person who had her. She was commonly referred to as "Zanny the Nanny," by Casey and her friends. Padilla says the reference "Zanny the Nanny" is from the book "Double Trouble Squared" which features a set of twins and their nanny.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

I think LP reads here.

I posted about the Double Trouble Squared last week. Another poster pointed out the book was discussed on this board a couple of weeks ago.

I don't think George is involved. Mainly because he loved that baby. I do think LE informed The A's of some DNA evidence in a dumpster. LP spoke of a dumpster about 1.25 miles from AL's apt. This was something none of us had heard of before. I bet the A's were informed of it but forgot to mention it to media because it was not exculpatory. Their denial is so extreme, and probably based in things that JB has told them. He is doing them a disservice to cloud their minds like they are potential jurors.
I have never thought the Amscot dumpster is involved. She ran out of gas there. It is a busy intersection across from a Wal Mart. I think the deed had been done ten days before she ran out of gas.

I reckon Lee is awful quiet lately.

I suspect that lee is in a very dark place right now. he loves his family, and wants to support them, and lets be honest who wouldn't. he had even been mouthing some of the absurdities. But he is also the only one who seems to have attempted to get soem truth out of Casey. he does not appear to be stupid. He seems to know what the evidence is point to. Moreso then the rest of his whacked out immediate famliy. I think he is laying low because quite honestly he doesn't know what to say right now. His loyalties are torn, and he is being forced to believe something utterly horrific about one or more of the people that he grew up with, that raised him. In Lee's situation I don't think any of us would be behaving much diferently then from what he is. He is the only member of the family that seems to be working through some of the stages of grief.

I don't think George covered anything up for two reasons. He was a cop and if he cleaned that trunk...why would there still be hair and a stain in it?

Also, Yuri even put in his police report that George pulled him aside and pleaded with him that he didn't think Casey was telling everything. He was afraid something had happened.

If you've covered something up to protect your daughter... you don't sick the cops more aggressively on her by telling them you don't believe her.
And you don't leave hair in a trunk you've cleaned.

Yes you do, if you want to be sure they don't come looking at you !

I'm with you on this... Casey killed Caylee...George helped with the cover-up...and Cindy is either aware of it or helped as well... Hmmmmmm........
I agree. The most sickening thing about this to me is the Anthonys are probably going to make a "killing" on this with book and movie deals. Probably already making alot on the TV appearances. That makes me want to vomit.

Thanks but I didn't find it. I read it on the media thread.

Susan

oops....I think the most important thing here is that LP thinks Casey told Cindy and Lee what really happened last Wed. I think he may know this because of the people he had inside the house...if this is true, it could blow this wide open.

I think they have proof George helped her cover this up.

This sounds very plausible. He was a police officer afterall and he did tell that insane story about finding the gas cans in Casey's trunk; maybe this story was intended to explain away any forensic evidence evidence found in the trunk that would implicate him as an accomplice.

Thank you for pointing this out. This is what I believe about Cindy as well. If she were covering for Casey, why would she have called 911 to begin with, why would she have mentioned the car smelling like a dead body? I just am not one of the ones who believes Cindy or George were involved. I think Casey acted completely alone in this, JMO!

This makes me think even more that they know they are in trouble for cleaning out the car. I think G and C thought that she had been involved in someones death and disposal when they picked up the car and started doing clean up and damage control and it hadn't even occurred to them that it was Caylee and when KC wouldn't take her to Caylee, she told her that the car smelled like a dead body and if she didn't tell her she was calling the police and when KC continued to stonewall, she called her bluff and called 911. That first call sounded very snippy. The whole bit about having someone in the house that needed to be arrested. IMO.

why did Cindy wait a month to call 911? That is very telling IMO.

I have a liar child. Not to the extent that Casey is (that I know of) but I do know how ridiculous and dramatic things can get in a hurry. I really believe that when Cindy called 911 she thought that Casey was going to produce Caylee.

For example; he wasn't allowed to go to another child's house after school without asking first so I could verify there was a parent home. He would routinely break this rule. What he would forget is that he rode his bike over there and walked home. So knowing full well what he'd done, I'd ask him about his bike and instead of saying he left it somewhere that he wasn't supposed to be in the first place there was a time he said it must have gotten stolen. I then called the police to report it. When they got there he admitted the real story. He was still young and got a heck of a lecture from the police and he never tried that particular trick again.

But...what I can picture happening from my own experience is Cindy thinking that Casey was playing a power game with her and threatened to call the police and then went as far as to call the police....fully expecting that when it got to that point that Casey would own up to where Caylee was at and everything would be back to status quo dysfunctional around there. I've just been through the drama that it takes to get the "truth" out of a liar and I can totally see that happening. Now it's too late to take it back and mom has major guilt.

I'm not sure she ever really meant to turn her in. I think it was a big pi$$ing match and mom got more than she bargained for...

jmo

We are waiting on info from a dumpster.

Perhaps George threw out something other than Pizza at the tow yard dumpster.

Perhaps the CD of pictures relating to the dumpster are not pictures of the dumpster, nor pictures of what was found in the dumpster, but pictures that were thrown away and somehow are important to the case. :waitasec:

Perhaps we just have to be patient. Again.

Sounds like it to me. And wasn't George noticeably out of the picture, so to speak, last week? I remember several people kept posting asking where he was and such.

I asked TP a question about George & where he was at last week.

Tony stated, George is back at work & a very good man!

Not my opinion but TP.

I have a liar child. Not to the extent that Casey is (that I know of) but I do know how ridiculous and dramatic things can get in a hurry. I really believe that when Cindy called 911 she thought that Casey was going to produce Caylee.

For example; he wasn't allowed to go to another child's house after school without asking first so I could verify there was a parent home. He would routinely break this rule. What he would forget is that he rode his bike over there and walked home. So knowing full well what he'd done, I'd ask him about his bike and instead of saying he left it somewhere that he wasn't supposed to be in the first place there was a time he said it must have gotten stolen. I then called the police to report it. When they got there he admitted the real story. He was still young and got a heck of a lecture from the police and he never tried that particular trick again.

But...what I can picture happening from my own experience is Cindy thinking that Casey was playing a power game with her and threatened to call the police and then went as far as to call the police....fully expecting that when it got to that point that Casey would own up to where Caylee was at and everything would be back to status quo dysfunctional around there. I've just been through the drama that it takes to get the "truth" out of a liar and I can totally see that happening. Now it's too late to take it back and mom has major guilt.

I'm not sure she ever really meant to turn her in. I think it was a big pi$$ing match and mom got more than she bargained for...

jmo

I agree with you more than 100% ! I have thought this all along. Thank you for sharing your personal experience and putting this into words for me!:clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back