WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George Anthony to Protesters - "The dead body in my daughter's trunk, was NOT my granddaughter!" :waitasec:

:confused:Kinda reminds me of when CA says *Why did the Orlando Sentinel today say that Caylee's body was dead?* (@ about the 53 second mark)
Actually, there are many things in this one video that is baffling to me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IcmeiJGSbc&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Hey doogie, yep he did say that. And thank you for bringing forth this thread. It is amazing how Jose presents his arguments. He certainly is not quick on his feet or has a command of language. In fact, just his voice alone makes me feel as if I'm bored out of my skull. The tone just drags on.

What got to me yesterday was JB telling the judge the media needed to be controlled. I loved how the judge took the approach, as if he were talking to a first grader, to remind JB of a thing called the First Amendment.

To me, it seems Mr. Baez is not familiar with the Constitution of the United States.
jmo

I am wondering if this is a matter of poor education or what. He seems to think that wanting something is a reason for the judge to give it to him. He says things that are untrue (this is a "unique" case, etc) and doesn't back up what he says and claims.

Toss in the bizarro world actions of him and Mason (did they get paid?) going on 48 Hours after complaining about publicity...and I am just baffled.

Lee Anthony rounds up mom and dad from driveway and shuttles them into the house away from protesters and says.. "Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about. They aren't educated".

Said like a true scholar.. :floorlaugh:

Neither he nor ICA have a college education.. he works at a Park N Click my gawd, and ICA had a fake job.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

This is soooo Anthony style. Better and above everyone else, yet oh so self-deluded.

" I like your hair, Jose" :cheer::heartbeat:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCd_SofBXrA[/ame]
Casey had to have had help!!! Really Cindy - do go on!!!:fence:

I knew she did the nasty finger gesture but just learned JB does it too. These two are just meant for each other. Good grief, how much more disrespectful can you get. They just as well blurt out the two words that finger represents in that position. They are in a court of law for crying out loud with TV cameras going and thousands viewing. Just goes to show you, the just don't care what impression they give out.

:ohwow: Does George know about this???

http://daliagirl33.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/george-anthony-interview-on-july-24-2008/
Everything, every single thing George Anthony divulged in this rare moment of clarity just levels me to the floor. It is a cautionary tale, Children learn what they live!!!

The most telling part of George's interview is, "If you guys found out my granddaughter is dead can you let me know first so I can prepare my wife and son". Really George? Not your daughter. He knows. He knows. He knows. He's been convinced that the only way to redeem Caylee's life is to save Casey's.

Hey all, with a gentle nudge from JBean, I found an earlier thread on this topic and will be merging the two in just a moment. The earlier thread has lots of older examples of :waitasec: comments that will refresh our memories.

You should not experience any in-flight disturbances during this transition. (ETA: OK, a small amount of cognitive dissonance from the thread name change. Otherwise I trust everyone came through ok?)

Maybe its just me, but I always get excited when we have a fresh new thread! (then get disappointed when it gets merged from a thread so old)

The most telling part of George's interview is, "If you guys found out my granddaughter is dead can you let me know first so I can prepare my wife and son". Really George? Not your daughter. He knows. He knows. He knows. He's been convinced that the only way to redeem Caylee's life is to save Casey's.

Oh, good catch!
Really, he knew that ICA already knew.

Was Casey in jail during this interview...'cause if she was...it wouldn't be George who'd tell her, right?

I knew she did the nasty finger gesture but just learned JB does it too. These two are just meant for each other. Good grief, how much more disrespectful can you get. They just as well blurt out the two words that finger represents in that position. They are in a court of law for crying out loud with TV cameras going and thousands viewing. Just goes to show you, the just don't care what impression they give out.

respectfully bolded by me

check out the look Baez is giving her when this photo was snapped ~ a look speaks a thousand words

59933320.jpeg

I'm with ZsaZsa! I have listened that interview umpteen times and never have I caught that glariing oopsie! He felt concerned for his wife and son, but not his daughter who gave birth to his missing granddaughter....??? HELLO!

I didn't need anymore proof that he knew, but GA couldn't have made it more obvious if he tried with this one.

Oh, good catch!
Really, he knew that ICA already knew.

Everyone did. Todd Black was on HLN talking about the "loss of life of this little girl" BEFORE Caylee's remains were found. Cindy made a statement as well about not believing she was in the woods, again, BEFORE the remains were found.

I hope and pray and PRAY that the entire Anthony family and Mallory are charged to the fullest extent possible. Don't know what evidence they could use, but this family owes a debt to society that demands prison time.

..quite "baffling"--------as 'ThinkTank' caught---------when the attorneys and kc return from the behind closed doors session------kc doesn't say one word to either of them for the entire 9 minutes plus as court is called to recess.

..highly unusual, as they are normally whispering non-stop.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/S0meRand0mName#p/u/0/10enU0_VqoY"]YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel[/ame]
---[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10enU0_VqoY&feature=channel_video_title"]CMA Hearing 04/15/11 - Part 09[/ame]

Was Casey in jail during this interview...'cause if she was...it wouldn't be George who'd tell her, right?

I'm not sure...and I thought about that too. Even if she was incarcerated and George didn't believe she was guilty, I'd expect him to voice some concern. At least say something along the lines of "I know where you guys are going with this but I'm telling you Casey will be devastated...can we be the ones to tell her? She is going to need her family..."

He didn't even mention her....the mother of his missing granddaughter. George knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back