WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
..quite "baffling"--------as 'ThinkTank' caught---------when the attorneys and kc return from the behind closed doors session------kc doesn't say one word to either of them for the entire 9 minutes plus as court is called to recess.

..highly unusual, as they are normally whispering non-stop.

YouTube - S0meRand0mName's Channel
---CMA Hearing 04/15/11 - Part 09

JB could not get out of there fast enough and neither could KC. No goodbyes this trip. KC looks very, very upset, fuming is more like it. jmo

Hmm.. IF ICA was having issues over the camers, etc.. Now would be the time to get over it. The jury isn't watching. The jury will not see that. It is best to get over the fact that ur on camera while in the court room. Learn not to care. I get it. But don't forget its' there, that is the lesson JB is trying to teach her. This whole situation is a trial run for the DT and ICA.

I guess this fits here as well as anywhere! The very unusual JW who has been in court taking notes is now making videos again!! :fence:
Warning-turn your volume down-extremely annoying music!!!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QaqwZo2GM[/ame]

Everyone did. Todd Black was on HLN talking about the "loss of life of this little girl" BEFORE Caylee's remains were found. Cindy made a statement as well about not believing she was in the woods, again, BEFORE the remains were found.

I hope and pray and PRAY that the entire Anthony family and Mallory are charged to the fullest extent possible. Don't know what evidence they could use, but this family owes a debt to society that demands prison time.

The LE interview with GA was in the first few days of the case though..
he knew the smell of death was in the car. He should have said If Caylee is not alive let me warn Casey that bad news is coming.... but he didn't mention her. He was concerned that if Caylee was dead it would "kill" CA.

Could you tell us what she says so I don't have to watch it? please?
:innocent:
I can't blame you at all!!! What's scary is that this is Part 1!!!!
Kleat at the HM transcribed it this way-
"what the state of florida does not want you to know about the casey anthony case part 1"

On April 6 20011 Dr Logan
testify about chemical, false
poiitive and
negative odors,fatty
acids, chloroform, vompoun
ds. Eight six compounds's
was missing from the
carpet,children also have a
different decp sign.The
Errors and Fraud the Crime
The lack of of control Evidence
was not found.Casey 6th
Amendment's right where
Violated while the deputy put
her in [??? illegible text ] of patrol car
for over [looks like 'minutes'?]. the Secret
Science that the ORNI has
refused to turn over the
Chromatograms. On all human
Decompition there was over
[missing text line?]

In all the studies they all
disagree.The Orange County
Sheriff Office and the FBI waited
over six weeks to do the air
trunk study.The Examination of
the air samples from the trunk
carpet usinggenerally accepted
protcol's that are not
followed.Even a soda can will
give a false reading.

There was no FLOURIDE in the
air study! Vass will not tell the
public about his chemicals that
he planted.Dr Vass is not a
chemist and he talks about his
theories and not the facts!
Baez said the team has not sued
the FBI yet but plans on too. FBI
agent Nick Savage Has leaked
out photo's and info to woman
SS that works for Leonard
Padila.I Just want you all to think
for a moment if this was your
son or daughter, what would you do?

If it was a accident and
Caylee drowned in the pool
and Casey could of went
into shock and Panic. That
is what I've have always
thought from the very
beginning and feel in my
heart that is whAT
happen,to sweet little
Caylee.

But Who placed place the
body there while Casey
was in and out of jail. Back
In October there was a very
Unusual smell in the
woods in Suburban Drive.
That my team and I could
not find. Im a thankful that
I did'nt run across little
caylee bones and skull.

That would be forever in my
head for the rest of my life. Roy
Kronk ex girlfriend is a gueard at
theOCI and possible got some
info of where little caylee was to
be found.So she told Roy And
Dominick Casey got hold of
some info from a inside source
where caylee was placed. He
knew where Caylee was and
In Florida's Court Room it says
Equal justice for All, But what is
Justice when Sgt Allen,Nick
Savage has lied and covered
and made up Evidence.Possible
even plant some in this case!
Most of the Deputy's and the FBI
are
honest,sincere,trustworthy,profe
[line of text missing]

But there is some bad
apples where ever you go!
Just Becasuse you are Mr
Law they think they are
above the law.

As my father has once very
started out as a local cop
32 years ago,now he is very
high up in Government
Agency. My father is a true
hero to me.He has protect
and served his country and
would die for America he
truly loves the USA!
Joy Wray /JoyAngels4caylee

I do respect the law but not
rat As# cops that fabricated
Evidence. Sometimes the
truth really hurts!
http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=61065#p61065

I guess this fits here as well as anywhere! The very unusual JW who has been in court taking notes is now making videos again!! :fence:
Warning-turn your volume down-extremely annoying music!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QaqwZo2GM

@2:03 mark. If she has thought since the very beginning that this was an accident and Caylee drowned in a pool then why was she carrying a Caylee is Alive poster in this photo?!
46484ef238_caylee.jpg

Essies- thanks for that. :seeya: I couldn't sit through that..... and that's only part one?

Help anyone. Is there anywhere on the threads or the timeline that outlines the "Circumstantial Evidence" and the same as well for the "Forensic Evidence" for the ICA case? I would like to see a list in each category. Would make it easier for an individual to evaluate at a glance, the strength or lack thereof the State actually has against ICA.

Mods, please excuse posting this here, I didn't know where to put it. Would like to see a thread that outlines each category, if you see fit.

k~ here's my HUH?
CA said she hadn't seen ICA in 31 days.
ICA said she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.
BUT WHEN CA called 911 she said she hadn't seen Caylee for 30 days? is that right?
I gotta get on my computer and double check it. That could be JBs defense.

CA admitted ICA was missing 1day longer than Caylee, so ICA couldn't have done the deed?
I'm thinking the bus is headed for CA.
MOO and possibly confused!

May have already been mentioned:

"They just want Caylee back. That is all they are worried about right now is getting Caylee back," Casey Anthony said.

Then she pauses, realizes her mistake and adds:

"And you know what, that is all I care about right now."

Mel

k~ here's my HUH?
CA said she hadn't seen ICA in 31 days.
ICA said she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days.
BUT WHEN CA called 911 she said she hadn't seen Caylee for 30 days? is that right?
I gotta get on my computer and double check it. That could be JBs defense.

CA admitted ICA was missing 1day longer than Caylee, so ICA couldn't have done the deed?
I'm thinking the bus is headed for CA.
MOO and possibly confused!

When CA told a media person, IIRC Greta, She could hear ICA and Caylee breathing through the bedroom door.....in other words CA didn't see ICA or Caylee that morning. Then GA says he did see them, GA was watching his favorite cooking show(?????) Caylee waved at him, he hugged her and put her in her car seat.....this is the many versions of the last time he saw her.....JMO but I have never believed any of the versions of the last time GA saw an alive Caylee.....FWIW.

When CA told a media person, IIRC Greta, She could hear ICA and Caylee breathing through the bedroom door.....in other words CA didn't see ICA or Caylee that morning. Then GA says he did see them, GA was watching his favorite cooking show(?????) Caylee waved at hidm, he hugged her and put her in her car seat.....this is the many versions of the last time he saw her.....JMO but I have never believed any of the versions of the last time GA saw an alive Caylee.....FWIW.

hmmm yes the 16th. Has anyone ever heard him state 30 or 31days? or has he only stated the date?

I hope and pray and PRAY that the entire Anthony family and Mallory are charged to the fullest extent possible. Don't know what evidence they could use, but this family owes a debt to society that demands prison time.

Respectfully snipped by me, and (respectfully) asking why? Honestly not being snarky or combative, just would love for an expansion on this ^ Ty :)

Reminds me of when LDB said she didn't object to Baez making her case for her or something along those lines.

and when LDB was questioning CA and and part of CA's reply was "I don't like it when people lie to me" and LDB said "me either"

(not baffling/sorry for being OT, but a dang good one. don't know where the dang good thread is)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back