WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When JB told JA in a depo that JA should leave the room if he was gong to continue to make faces, laugh, whisper....Oh no he didn't.

baez-sanctions.png

PX00160_911.jpg

PX00242_911.jpg

story.anthony.jpg

4855180354_a71b61ca56.jpg

These photos gross me out.

:maddening:

middlefinger.jpg

I knew she did the nasty finger gesture but just learned JB does it too. These two are just meant for each other. Good grief, how much more disrespectful can you get. They just as well blurt out the two words that finger represents in that position. They are in a court of law for crying out loud with TV cameras going and thousands viewing. Just goes to show you, the just don't care what impression they give out.

I have never started a thread before so please keep that in mind. Mods if this is improper and has to be deleted or moved to PL, I understand.

Ok, so there have been so many times since the beginning of this tragedy that someone has said something that has left me with my chin dragging the floor. For me, the most recent was yesterday, JB at the hearing. I was hoping that each of us will post those moments that left you saying to yourself, "Did he/she really just say that??!!". :ohwow: Just for simple enjoyment, as well as to gain information. Some will be hilarious, some may be ridiculous, others may incite fury, others may give us insight......all are welcome.

Here is my most recent example:

Below is a video of JB during his argument to have the Fusion pictures excluded from trial.

And I quote JB: "There's just a handful of photographs we're objecting to, on it's face, the others is really a packet or composite of photographs which deal with the, ahh, photos of the Fusion nightclub, I know they've been labeled as "the party pictures", ahh, those or, those are included while not....ah they were too voluminous to print out, so I just printed out one of them". :footinmouth:

OK...did he really just say that? Yes, he did. Well that is just what I would want my attorney to point out if I was on trial for murder!(NOT) That in the time period since my daughter disappeared- to the time when LE was called, that the pictures of me partying are too voluminous to print out!! (Now, I actually think JB intended to say something different, but it didn't come out the way he thought it in his head...it came out this way!) And this left me thinking to myself...."Did he really just say that???!!"

http://www.wftv.com/video/27561320/index.html
Start around 15:55

I wonder if at that moment, when JB said that in open court, if KC thought to herself: "With friends like this - who needs enemies! (or prosecutors!) :giggle:

:cow:

Reminds me of when LDB said she didn't object to Baez making her case for her or something along those lines.

The Irony is Rich: JB brokers a deal for $200,000 for his client with a major media outlet then complains about the local media coverage not being fair to his client.

Wait...I missed that! Did LDB say that yesterday? Wow

Oh you know what..I got kicked off line a few times yesterday. I better get to watching the whole thing over again, I actually forgot about that.

:cow:

That didn't happen yesterday (that I know of) - I believe it happened some time ago. I vividly remember LDB saying that and it was broadcasting live on the net and tv. Court tv had it on live and bleeped it out in the replay (I don't remember if it went out over the air initially). Yesterday was spent waiting on sidebars, in camera, and JB to spit out his words in some sort of comprehensible fashion.

Here are some highlights from yesterday which can be found at the link below:
the 2011.04.15 Hearing thread

Oh No that was not just said . . . . . . . . .
List from 4/15/11 hearing (first 16 pages)

Ynot post #47: JA: defendant is like a piece of evidence and both sides should have right to examine her.

Softtail post #76: JB - Give me a moment so I can collect my thoughts.

Intermezzo post #91: JBP' "Mr Baaaaaaez I've read the depositions...what are they testifying to?"
Baez"ahhh, ummm, well judge..I think...

Wenwe4 post #96: (if I may quote myself)
HHBP - what MH diagnosis will these experts testify to? Look @ the reports - PTSD? is that what they will testify to?

JB - wants a moment to collect thots - situation here is because a MH defense is not being asserted and defendant has not been diagnosed as such with having some mental defect. there are aspects of behavioral science - whether that comes up with a label - sound psychological expertise

HHBP - what will they testify to

JB - they will testify to the alternative to the consciousness of guilt - multiple reasons this could be used to assert or tell the jury - this is all to rebut a specific thing that may or may not be introduced. it goes to situation of consciousness of guilt - it should be outlined - we would like to offer that it does not and cannot provide an answer to the jurors.

HHBP - what is it the experts will testify to?

Chiquita71 post #101: HHJP: so what exception under the hearsay law is this admissable? they are going to read reports that somebody else said. they have not been cross examined. so what exception? what I am trying to do is avoid sending the jury in and out like a pop tart. HHJP (imo)

Ynot post #359: The stain could have been a banana. The sticker could have been a leaf. KC could have been a loving mother.
Chiquita71 post #361: JB: there is no evidence of residue. residue is open to interpretation. she saw it one moment and in another it disappeared. she doesn't know what it was. YM mistakenly or errounously he wrote it down as...

JP: did you take her depo, what did she say?

JB: it was something in the shape of a heart.

Wenwe4 post #375: HHBP - can I see the evidence please? You are referring to stickers maked identification A&B anything else?

JB - there was no size -no photograph of this mentioned - the only person who might be able to testify to this was a lab person and perhaps another lab person - if you look they have writing on them. i think this whole thing is an attempt to link it to ms. anthony - i don't know if it's some psychological love gesture . . . no one knows what it was . . . . it would be a gross error to include this
Eidetic post #392: JB: "That is a photograph that shows my client... (HJBP: "And the child?") ...and the child... at Ricardo Moralez apartment."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133435&page=16

How about when someone said something to the effect of "You all need to get off of your *advertiser censored**es and look for my grand-daughter".

The biggest one to me: When JB had his former staffer on the stand recently and JB said something along the lines of "OK, tell me what we said to my client said when..." and just about every lawyer in the room jumped up. The witness started to say something like "I don't think I can tell you that" and Judge Perry intervened I even think the judge said "Oh no he didn't!" to himself at that one

Even I knew that was soooo stupid. I have never seen such an idiotic mistake by a lawyer in open court in my life.

At the Frye hearing a few weeks ago when JB was trying to discredit the cadaver dogs and he admitted that there was a dead body in the backyard.

I was working out on my treadmill and about fell off of it when I heard it. Anyone remember hearing this? I wish I could find the link to it for y'all

The biggest one to me: When JB had his former staffer on the stand recently and JB said something along the lines of "OK, tell me what we said to my client said when..." and just about every lawyer in the room jumped up. The witness started to say something like "I don't think I can tell you that" and Judge Perry intervened I even think the judge said "Oh no he didn't!" to himself at that one

Even I knew that was soooo stupid. I have never seen such an idiotic mistake by a lawyer in open court in my life.

And we have the whole entire trial still to deal with all this.:tears::panic::sigh:

Lest we forget: Cheney Mason, post-hearing on March 18 2010, on why, if he was trying to retire, he decided to join the DT: “Because it’s FUN. This case is going to be fun to try and we will walk out of here with Casey in arms. Stand by.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL43U7kAIIE&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL43U7kAIIE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I have just one thing to say . . . . . . . . . . IMO . . . . . . . JB, CA, KC, CM, GA, etal . . . .

When you stand on both sides of the rope - you can end up with a great big SNUGGY!

OK - I feel much better . . . . thank you for letting me vent . . . . . . i'm back in my quiet place . . . . i am safe, comfortable, and breathing deeply . . . . .

How about when someone said something to the effect of "You all need to get off of your *advertiser censored**es and look for my grand-daughter".

CA said this. I remember many, many details of this case and as much as I remember I have forgotten some too, but never, ever will I forget the venom in which CA spewed this vile from her mouth. People from all over had been looking. Folks right here at WS (myself included) had spent countless, sleepless hour upon hour, pouring over maps via satellite to help find Caylee. While CA never so much as walked across or down the street to search for her precious Grandchild. It still makes me angry.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

CA: "So help MY God!"

(Translation?? "Your God is beneath me, so I'll use my own thank you very much!")

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

George Anthony to Protesters - "The dead body in my daughter's trunk, was NOT my granddaughter!" :waitasec:

I never heard this before till I was shopping around youtube looking for a LKB snippet where she told SS that he didn't know and needed to learn about DNA (I believe that was the jist of it). But, anyway-here is ICA talking in the background before Cindy puts her (or should I say forces her) on the phone with 911 operator!:maddening:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0[/ame]

Hey all, with a gentle nudge from JBean, I found [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5418575#post5418575"]an earlier thread[/ame] on this topic and will be merging the two in just a moment. The earlier thread has lots of older examples of :waitasec: comments that will refresh our memories.

You should not experience any in-flight disturbances during this transition. (ETA: OK, a small amount of cognitive dissonance from the thread name change. Otherwise I trust everyone came through ok?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back