WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't remember if I have brought this up here or not, or, if someone else has at some point; but this is something that bothers me.

In a jailhouse visit with Casey, George makes veiled comments about some sort of "trouble" perhaps that he once had, and how it was resolved.
He reminds Casey of this, she acknowledges it, and the subject goes no further, and is dropped.

I'd like to know what George was referring to ~

BBM, good question
IMO,It could be.....

1) The reason why he left the employment of the Sherriff's office in Ohio and why he did not seek LE employment in Florida

2) What happened when he went to work at the Car Dealership for his father..iirc he also opened up his own Dealership and it Failed

3) How did George really lose money a few years ago...Gambling or did he really fall for an Internet Scam

<<<<<<snipped for purpose>>>>>>

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publishe...picId=100007219&docId=l:1344245623&isRss=true

I'm not baffled so excuse me if I"m O/T...but I am by the "he's not stupid" statement...I believe, he sure has acted the fool...:maddening:

ICA told TonyL when she was first arrest for neglect/lying to authorities. She tells TonyL, if they never find Caylee guess who spends an eternity in jail. Seems she counted on Caylee's remains not ever being found...since Caylee's remains were found, many, many innocent folk have come under fire from the defense who claim they should be considered suspects. This has fallen flat, even as this team claims 15-20 people who searched can say the body was not there when they searched. Have been deposed and none say what CMason claims...all claim under water....

It appears (on OS blog) that this theory of ICA wanting to plead guilty to one of the lesser included charges to avoid the possibility of getting sentenced to death. Many feel it's being put out there to get a handle on the reaction of the public...

If Baez takes that step and wants to deal with the SAO, I believe the State will not accept anything less than LWOP, along with full disclosure of what happened to Caylee, straight out of ICA's own mouth, he cannot do this for her...I do believe this would be her best defense since the evidence is overwhelmingly against her...I would hate for her to be paraded around as a martyr but LWOP would suit her crime fine...JMHO

Does anyone think this could be a possibility and do you think ICA has the truth in her! I believe she might do just that but hurt CA/GA in the process. It would be her last stab in the heart, especially to CA...JMHO

Justice for Caylee is getting closer and I believe this prisoner is really paceing in her cell, growing angrier by the second, after all, she was "promised" an acquittal, a mistrial, or a time served sentence, her defense team stated those words in many, many TV interviews, can she also hold them to that, as in appeals as to promises made but not kept...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Casey is probably :pullhair: :behindbar.

I agree. Casey may have been convinced early on she would get off, but I also believe she didn't tell Baez the truth at the beginning..., but when the remains and other evidence was found the case took a sharp turn.

Baez has said, many moons ago, it's Casey's decision, she is the one charged with Murder and has the DP.
One word from her and this circus stops...until then bring in the clowns..

FYI, I reread Lee's interview with prosecutors and around page 332 he says KC was not handcuffed while in the back seat (LDB directly asked him this). I know we were discussing and thought I would just post that. Thanks, Solace

Let's say IF, a big IF, Casey were to get out of this, IMO, she would not be hanging around long to have Cindy tell her what to do and how to live..not that Cindy wouldn't try to convince Casey to Live happily ever after together..

But I think Casey would find a way to get her story out, take the money and get away.

:twocents:

That is exactly what would happen. Casey would make sure that Cindy and George never made another dime off of Caylee's name. She would never look back. Cindy and George will divorce, Cindy will lose her house, and Casey will be living the Beautiful Life.

That is exactly what would happen. Casey would make sure that Cindy and George never made another dime off of Caylee's name. She would never look back. Cindy and George will divorce, Cindy will lose her house, and Casey will be living the Beautiful Life.

bbm
I agree.

It did not baffle me at first - because I knew nothing about Casey Anthony. But now after so much has come out about what kind of person she is and her complete self-absorption, this is what baffles me:

On the day Cindy found her and brought her home, Lee began to question Casey. He finally got her to admit "I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days". Casey does not strike me as the kind of person who would count the days since she last saw her daughter. She doesn't care enough. She obviously had a great deal of fun and partying during those days. She was busy with shopping, getting a tattoo. She was living the "Beautiful Life". Why would she be cognizant of the exact number of days that had passed since she last saw Caylee?

If we were able to ask her now how many days since she has seen Caylee, she should have the exact number, after all she is supposedly a "grieving mother". I'm betting she hasn't a clue how many days.

The little quiver in her voice when she told the dispatcher "I haven't seen my daughter for the past 31 days" belies her cold heart.

It did not baffle me at first - because I knew nothing about Casey Anthony. But now after so much has come out about what kind of person she is and her complete self-absorption, this is what baffles me:

On the day Cindy found her and brought her home, Lee began to question Casey. He finally got her to admit "I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days". Casey does not strike me as the kind of person who would count the days since she last saw her daughter. She doesn't care enough. She obviously had a great deal of fun and partying during those days. She was busy with shopping, getting a tattoo. She was living the "Beautiful Life". Why would she be cognizant of the exact number of days that had passed since she last saw Caylee?

The little quiver in her voice when she told the dispatcher "I haven't seen my daughter for the past 31 days" belies her cold heart.

Was 31 days, she'd got away with it ? (in her mind) was 31 days since she'd lived at Hopespring ? was 31 days since she'd moved in with Tony? Who knows which event was more significant to her. This girl's head is not wired up like the average person.

I'm baffled that Cindy and George could ever discuss Jeff Hopkins, Juliette Lewis, Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzales, Gloria Gonzales, Raquel Farrell, Jennifer Rosa, Victor Fernandez and Samantha whose last name she can't remember, with a straight face, EVER. There is a long list of people who Casey fabricated with a straight face to her parents and LE. An innocent person would not do that.

Casey is so sick that she actually believes her stories are going to be bought. Cindy and George are so sick that I can TELL they don't believe her but they go along. Cindy just stared at Casey during that July 25 visit and it looked as though she did not believe Casey and was just trying to figure out how to crack her, what to ask, but she was also afraid because on the other hand she knew exactly what she was looking at.

I will never understand, why she told the police she worked at Universal then hauled them down there as if...she would magically have a desk when they arrived.

Hi Wysteria :seeya:
I lost a a fifteen year old son to suicide,so I have been completely baffled by the A's lack of grieving.
Consider ,while on that cruise,Cindy comes back and says (at a hearing under oath) that she still believes Caylee is alive!
My family tried to escape with trips at times,for our other children,but I simply cannot imagine going on a cruise if I thought someone had kidnapped my grandaughter and STILL HAD HER!!!:banghead:
Baffling AND repulsive :sick:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there yourself MissJames:)

My heart breaks for you. I cannot convey my sorrow properly, but I will tell you that just the fact that you are here, on this board and sharing your feelings about this case shows me that you are a courageous surviver.

My mother committed suicide in 1971. She had PPP. For a reason only God knows, she decided to let us live...4 kids ages 3 months to 10 years old.

In any event, I know that this is all OT but...imagine and think about all of the things that you and I have said in done in order to cope and accept our loss. Have either of us said and done the things the A's have? I doubt it. Actually, I am sure of it.

It's been said so many times that I feel kinda dumb for writing it...but there is something that is so very wrong with all of the A's. For all of the reasons posted all over this thread and this board. It's all about choice. It's all about integrity.

Again, thank you for your courage and strength. You made a choice. That choice brought you here to this board to grieve the loss of Caylee. To keep her memory in your heart. And so did I.

For all of us who have tragically lost a loved one; My heart goes out to all who have been touched by a sudden and sometimes violent loss of a loved one.

I cannot speak for anyone but I know my actions were totally opposite of how the Anthony and the defense team have conducted themselves. I don't think there is one thing that has been said or done by any Anthony or the defense team that hasn't baffled me. Nothing.

MissJames?
I noticed your siggie too late to edit my post.
I should have just spoken for myself regarding viewing myself as a survivor.
Please accept my aplogy.
And...
countzero I agree.
I've followed many cases and this one...I'm at a loss for words.
I really don't think I'll ever understand the A family and I have given up trying.

MissJames?
I noticed your siggie too late to edit my post.
I should have just spoken for myself regarding viewing myself as a survivor.
Please accept my aplogy.
And...
countzero I agree.
I've followed many cases and this one...I'm at a loss for words.
I really don't think I'll ever understand the A family and I have given up trying.
You are so kind .No apologies !:rose:
Seriously OT,but still within the bounderies:innocent:
What I meant in my siggie is that I have changed so much since James died that I'm not the same person. Example : I couldn't wait to have grandchildren.I really loved having babies and toddlers around.We had 3 , then adopted 4 and fostered many.
I now have 3 grandbabies and only recently realized I've been holding back .I always imagined babysitting,holidays ,weekend visits,trips to Disney World.Now I'm just not into it.I'm not depressed and stay active,still raising my youngest 2 boys at home,so what's wrong with me? I think I'm afraid. I play the part,but don't do it with my whole heart.
As time goes on I have also withdrawn from my close friends ,who were there for me after James died. Oddly enough,they are painful reminders of that time.That has become the memory I associate them with.No one could be more surprised than me! Most of them have kids who were friends of James and most are off at college or starting grown up lives.I love them all,but when I hear about their lives,that don't include James any longer ,well....I just avoid it .I'm not proud of feeling this way,but there it is. The person I used to be is gone.I'm still here ,but not.
My husband's mother committed suicide when my husband was 2 .He also had two brothers,5yrs and 1 yr old. I used to believe tragedies like this ,along with murder ,were very rare . Now I believe very few families escape these tragedies. Bottom line is,we ALL have something to deal with and that's what helps us relate.
But I just can't relate to the Anthony's Maybe one or two of them who ,but all four of them in DeNile? :waitasec:Weird.
See how nicely I managed to bring the OT of ME back around to the real topic? I'm also a rule follower and that will probably never change. :crazy:Maybe SOME of the old me survived :giggle:
Goodnight ,all. :offtobed:

I have never started a thread before so please keep that in mind. Mods if this is improper and has to be deleted or moved to PL, I understand.

Ok, so there have been so many times since the beginning of this tragedy that someone has said something that has left me with my chin dragging the floor. For me, the most recent was yesterday, JB at the hearing. I was hoping that each of us will post those moments that left you saying to yourself, "Did he/she really just say that??!!". :ohwow: Just for simple enjoyment, as well as to gain information. Some will be hilarious, some may be ridiculous, others may incite fury, others may give us insight......all are welcome.

Here is my most recent example:

Below is a video of JB during his argument to have the Fusion pictures excluded from trial.

And I quote JB: "There's just a handful of photographs we're objecting to, on it's face, the others is really a packet or composite of photographs which deal with the, ahh, photos of the Fusion nightclub, I know they've been labeled as "the party pictures", ahh, those or, those are included while not....ah they were too voluminous to print out, so I just printed out one of them". :footinmouth:

OK...did he really just say that? Yes, he did. Well that is just what I would want my attorney to point out if I was on trial for murder!(NOT) That in the time period since my daughter disappeared- to the time when LE was called, that the pictures of me partying are too voluminous to print out!! (Now, I actually think JB intended to say something different, but it didn't come out the way he thought it in his head...it came out this way!) And this left me thinking to myself...."Did he really just say that???!!"

http://www.wftv.com/video/27561320/index.html
Start around 15:55

I wonder if at that moment, when JB said that in open court, if KC thought to herself: "With friends like this - who needs enemies! (or prosecutors!) :giggle:

:cow:

On a lighter note: "I'm the one with the bad hair!" (Dorothy Sims) Cracked me up.

My jaw dropped when LDB repeated outloud in court what Casey had said about being arrested on a ******* whim.

That blew me away.I was like Awww Lawd!.....did she just drop the F bomb?She surely did.

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

CA: "So help MY God!"

(Translation?? "Your God is beneath me, so I'll use my own thank you very much!")

I have never started a thread before so please keep that in mind. Mods if this is improper and has to be deleted or moved to PL, I understand.

Ok, so there have been so many times since the beginning of this tragedy that someone has said something that has left me with my chin dragging the floor. For me, the most recent was yesterday, JB at the hearing. I was hoping that each of us will post those moments that left you saying to yourself, "Did he/she really just say that??!!". :ohwow: Just for simple enjoyment, as well as to gain information. Some will be hilarious, some may be ridiculous, others may incite fury, others may give us insight......all are welcome.

Here is my most recent example:

Below is a video of JB during his argument to have the Fusion pictures excluded from trial.

And I quote JB: "There's just a handful of photographs we're objecting to, on it's face, the others is really a packet or composite of photographs which deal with the, ahh, photos of the Fusion nightclub, I know they've been labeled as "the party pictures", ahh, those or, those are included while not....ah they were too voluminous to print out, so I just printed out one of them". :footinmouth:

OK...did he really just say that? Yes, he did. Well that is just what I would want my attorney to point out if I was on trial for murder!(NOT) That in the time period since my daughter disappeared- to the time when LE was called, that the pictures of me partying are too voluminous to print out!! (Now, I actually think JB intended to say something different, but it didn't come out the way he thought it in his head...it came out this way!) And this left me thinking to myself...."Did he really just say that???!!"

http://www.wftv.com/video/27561320/index.html
Start around 15:55

I wonder if at that moment, when JB said that in open court, if KC thought to herself: "With friends like this - who needs enemies! (or prosecutors!) :giggle:

Hey doogie, yep he did say that. And thank you for bringing forth this thread. It is amazing how Jose presents his arguments. He certainly is not quick on his feet or has a command of language. In fact, just his voice alone makes me feel as if I'm bored out of my skull. The tone just drags on.

What got to me yesterday was JB telling the judge the media needed to be controlled. I loved how the judge took the approach, as if he were talking to a first grader, to remind JB of a thing called the First Amendment.

To me, it seems Mr. Baez is not familiar with the Constitution of the United States.
jmo

When JB told JA in a depo that JA should leave the room if he was gong to continue to make faces, laugh, whisper....Oh no he didn't.

baez-sanctions.png

PX00160_911.jpg

PX00242_911.jpg

story.anthony.jpg

4855180354_a71b61ca56.jpg

Hey doogie, yep he did say that. And thank you for bringing forth this thread. It is amazing how Jose presents his arguments. He certainly is not quick on his feet or has a command of language. In fact, just his voice alone makes me feel as if I'm bored out of my skull. The tone just drags on.

What got to me yesterday was JB telling the judge the media needed to be controlled. I loved how the judge took the approach, as if he were talking to a first grader, to remind JB of a thing called the First Amendment.

To me, it seems Mr. Baez is not familiar with the Constitution of the United States.
jmo

I am definitely with ya on the "something has to be done" (JB to HHJP re:media coverage). In fact that is one I will list if no one else does. B/c his honor's response was priceless!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back